Hondurans Arrive in Tijuana, Cross the Border, Seek Asylum

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
car_0.jpg

Why isn't the Lame Street Media reporting this?

"Since yesterday, some began to cross into the United States to turn themselves in from Tijuana and request asylum. We understand more of (the migrants) will do the same," said Jose Maria Garcia, director of Juventud 2000, an organization dedicated to assisting migrants.

He said more migrants, many of whom are stranded in Mexico's central states, are expected to arrive in the coming days.

"We will continue to receive them and it will be up to them if they stay in the country or leave," Garcia said.

I can't find out much about the organization that's helping them, Joventud 2000. other than it's somehow related to the Catholic Church.

More @ Caravan Of Refugees Arrives At U.S.-Mexico Border; Refugees Ask For Asylum

Asylum--what a bunch of crap..NO--NO more illegals/refugees
we did this with the Vietnamese, Cubans, Bosnians, etc etc
I want asylum from the lying MSM

Political Asylum should consist of:

1 - 5.56mm rifle with 1200 rounds of ammo
1 - 9mm pistol with 500 rounds of ammo
1 - bus ticket back to their home country
1 - note (in their native language) saying "Fix it yourself"

Political Asylum should consist of:

1 - 5.56mm rifle with 1200 rounds of ammo
1 - 9mm pistol with 500 rounds of ammo
1 - bus ticket back to their home country
1 - note (in their native language) saying "Fix it yourself"

I'd be compassionate enough to add a luxurious 12 week stay at an approved military resort loaded with activities such as physical conditioning, marksmanship, guerrilla and ambush tactics along with swimming, US Constitutional studies, and libertarian philosophy courses.

Then yeah, a first class train ride or even a ocean cruise with a stop at a beach resort. Not a half assed Bay of Pigs tour.

I'd be compassionate enough to add a luxurious 12 week stay at an approved military resort loaded with activities such as physical conditioning, marksmanship, guerrilla and ambush tactics along with swimming, US Constitutional studies, and libertarian philosophy courses.

Then yeah, a first class train ride or even a ocean cruise with a stop at a beach resort. Not a half assed Bay of Pigs tour.

Not our problem to fund that type of stuff. Do what you're suggesting and they'll think we're going to support them (like in Cuba). Fix it yourself if it's really that bad.

They are in Tijuana where murder is easy and no one asks questions. Send a few people over there to reduce the numbers.

Just what we need , another load of worthless vagrants, No skills except to pop out babies like gerbils, what real kicker is I have to work and pay to survive, all they have to do is stick there big toe on our soil and cry wolf. What fucked -up border laws we have.
1522594296127.jpg

Illegal aliens and refugees are not the same thing.

Illegal aliens and refugees are not the same thing.
really?? you're kidding?? what??
I didn't know :rolleyes-41:
good thing Unkatore is here ...thank you very much
I don't know what I'd do without you

car_0.jpg

Why isn't the Lame Street Media reporting this?

"Since yesterday, some began to cross into the United States to turn themselves in from Tijuana and request asylum. We understand more of (the migrants) will do the same," said Jose Maria Garcia, director of Juventud 2000, an organization dedicated to assisting migrants.

He said more migrants, many of whom are stranded in Mexico's central states, are expected to arrive in the coming days.

"We will continue to receive them and it will be up to them if they stay in the country or leave," Garcia said.

I can't find out much about the organization that's helping them, Joventud 2000. other than it's somehow related to the Catholic Church.

More @ Caravan Of Refugees Arrives At U.S.-Mexico Border; Refugees Ask For Asylum
Talk with a Legal immagrant and see what he has to say.
legal innigrant vs illegals.jpg

Forum List

Back