Honda U3x

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Honda U3x have recently introduced a personal mobility device that works like a walking human. Honda U3x, a mobility device at work, can be categorized as ground-breaking device in synchronization with the humans.
Honda has developed the device and they are experimenting on Honda U3x to make it possible to work as a real life device.

YouTube - U3-X Personal Mobility Prototype

after watching this you tube video several times I have come to the conclusion that I would definitely like to eat out with the blond girl

Honda U3x have recently introduced a personal mobility device that works like a walking human. Honda U3x, a mobility device at work, can be categorized as ground-breaking device in synchronization with the humans.
Honda has developed the device and they are experimenting on Honda U3x to make it possible to work as a real life device.

YouTube - U3-X Personal Mobility Prototype

after watching this you tube video several times I have come to the conclusion that I would definitely like to eat out with the blond girl

It looks like two broken ankles and a pizza face waiting to happen.:lol::lol:

LOL, seriously. Interesting and cool but ultimately over engineered crap. A small base on 3 wheels was easily doable 20 years ago. What is so different about 1 wheel? Nobody is that lazy anyway, remember the people mover. Not to common anymore. I also looks hard as hell to control, even in the video you can see the small corrections that they are making to make it looks easier. Oh well, it is still pretty neat looking.

The device doesn't represent any innovation? I'm disappointed; I thought that it did.

I'm a bit confused myself as to what use this would be. Won't replace anything apart from walking, as best I can see. Is this likely to lead to breakthroughs for paralyzed people?

Forum List

Back