Homosexuals were made to be Homosexuals

Is that why I scream, "Oh God, Oh God...."?

I suppose. Those are the words I used all the time. My current wife used to ask me why I always talk to him in the most intimate moments.

But I thought you were 'him'? :confused:

God first revealed himself in my body on Dec. 8, 1979. It took him 29 years to get me sinless so he could reveal his knowledge in my heart, mind and soul, which is my created existence called light energy. During that 29 years, I was still a sinner who couldn't understand the truth, which his the knowledge of God. God used my sin of lust to take me away from my family in California to be with a chosen woman in Barcelona, Spain. I have long stories about this 29 year trip to his knowledge but I won't bore you with that right now.

The main thing is that he got me sinless so he could use my body for his purpose. I'm no longer the sinful Brad that used to think he was the only person in his body. Once he was sinless, then he had to make the transition from thinking he was Brad to being the voice of God, which is the light energy with the mind of God. What's coming out of my mouth is the truth of God and when I write the inspired words he gives me, the knowledge appears in the writing. Most things I write cannot be understood by sinners who think with deception. Their thoughts automatically twist the truth of God to reject him. They don't want God in their group of sinners.

I'm not entirely sure how the concept of rules could be applied to my statement. Could you explain?

Do you think it matters to God if we use a topic to get conversation going about anything we want? Homosexuals are made to be homosexuals is kind of catchy phrase, isn't it?

I suppose it is catchy. That and the fact that homosexuality tends to be a controversial subject (which attracts attention).

It all depends on what kind of people there are in the forum. I've used this writing in other forums and no one responded to it. That's why I start several threads because i know that only a few of them will get any action. I'm trying to get the message of this changing earth to as many people as I can to help people overcome some fear of the future as they're dying in the destruction. Then I tell them that everyone was created as thoughts in God so we'll never die. It's only a change of bodies so we'll get rid of our corrupted body and get new immortal bodies in paradise.

Why is it always the religious folk starting threads about gay sex?

Religious people start threads about homo sodomy because the homos are trying to hide what they do to each other, and then teach little children to "think about" the same filth.

Lol. Homos think they are "normal," and deserve respect, as with their "Gay Pride" parades.

Lol.

If you think sodomy is so nasty why talk about it all the time?:doubt:

Actually, Precious Little Nugget,

I do not talk about sodomy "all the time." I only talk about it when a homo shows up, and tries to promote his/her homo ideas.

Why do you exaggerate by saying I do? Are you emotionally volatile and intuitively expressive like a woman ... ? A feminized male? Lol.

Do you think it matters to God if we use a topic to get conversation going about anything we want? Homosexuals are made to be homosexuals is kind of catchy phrase, isn't it?

I suppose it is catchy. That and the fact that homosexuality tends to be a controversial subject (which attracts attention).

It all depends on what kind of people there are in the forum. I've used this writing in other forums and no one responded to it. That's why I start several threads because i know that only a few of them will get any action. I'm trying to get the message of this changing earth to as many people as I can to help people overcome some fear of the future as they're dying in the destruction. Then I tell them that everyone was created as thoughts in God so we'll never die. It's only a change of bodies so we'll get rid of our corrupted body and get new immortal bodies in paradise.

There is nothing in The Bible, which is God's description of Himself, saying ,"Everyone was created as thoughts in God." That idea is not from Him but from yourself. Lol.

Too bad you think your own ideas are more important than God's expressed Word.

I do not talk about sodomy "all the time." I only talk about it when a homo shows up, and tries to promote his/her homo ideas.

What do you mean by promote? Promote what?

There is nothing in The Bible, which is God's description of Himself, saying ,"Everyone was created as thoughts in God." That idea is not from Him but from yourself. Lol.

What would you do if you spent three hundred years killing God's saints and needed to deceive their followers from the truth? We have history to show that the Roman government produced the new testament. Why would the Romans produce a book with writings of the saints they killed? Do you suppose they might have changed it enough to deceive the followers with it?

You're just a typical sinner who can't speak the truth.

Well, in that particular instance I was speaking the "truth" (which is a contradiction to basic logic because there's no such thing as truth). I find it a bit difficult to believe that I said a god revealed itself to me in any way, shape, or form because I currently do not hold a belief in a higher power. :)

You're just a typical sinner who can't speak the truth.

Well, in that particular instance I was speaking the "truth" (which is a contradiction to basic logic because there's no such thing as truth). I find it a bit difficult to believe that I said a god revealed itself to me in any way, shape, or form because I currently do not hold a belief in a higher power. :)

These proverbs of truth were the first words God ever gave me to write. I was planning on writing something totally different in a friend's blog in MySpace but this is what God forced me to write.

No man has the truth except for those who have received it and is guarded by the one who gave it.

Only those who have laid down their life for it, can see it.

Truth is not of this world but it exposes this world for what it is and leaves it naked and exposed for those who understand it.

Truth was never intended for those who aren't truthful. Lies are their nature.

Truth has the right to condemn those who don't have it.

Truth is the justice that mere man cannot conceive. The injustice man does, keeps him from it.

Life is chaotic to those who don't bear it, but is understood by those who do.

One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true.

Nobody can buy the truth because its not for sale. It is freely given to those who ask for it.

What you see is not always the truth because your eyes deceive you and your ears don't hear.

Truth is the righteousness that excludes men. Not to be seen until they are righteous.

Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that.

Give a man the truth and he will know your heart but don't trust a man without it.

Truth wasn't made for man's eyes because he is blind. Without his blindness he will see the truth.

Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is.

Truth can't be defined in man's laws, because there's no truth in man.

Truth is freedom for those who lay down and die. Then they can live with the truth.

Truth avoids those who look for it but when it finds you, you will no longer look for it.

Give a man the truth and it will no longer be true.

Religious people start threads about homo sodomy because the homos are trying to hide what they do to each other, and then teach little children to "think about" the same filth.

Lol. Homos think they are "normal," and deserve respect, as with their "Gay Pride" parades.

Lol.

Why do you exaggerate by saying I do? Are you emotionally volatile and intuitively expressive like a woman ... ? A feminized male? Lol.

98% of the threads you start are about homosexuality and gay sex, its obvious you are bi curious, go out to a gay bar and stick some dick in your throat and be done with it.:eusa_hand:

98% of the threads you start are about homosexuality and gay sex, its obvious you are bi curious, go out to a gay bar and stick some dick in your throat and be done with it.:eusa_hand:

Does it take a homosexual to write a thread about how God made us all different to keep us deceived? We have people having sex with animals but we don't hear much about a woman getting married to a stud horse or a shephard getting married to his little lamb of choice. Why does homosexuality get all the attention?

Does it take a homosexual to write a thread about how God made us all different to keep us deceived? We have people having sex with animals but we don't hear much about a woman getting married to a stud horse or a shephard getting married to his little lamb of choice. Why does homosexuality get all the attention?

You started this thread, you tell me? why does homosexuality get all the attention?

You started this thread, you tell me? why does homosexuality get all the attention?

Because people love horses and sheep better than humans.

What would you do if you spent three hundred years killing God's saints and needed to deceive their followers from the truth? We have history to show that the Roman government produced the new testament. Why would the Romans produce a book with writings of the saints they killed? Do you suppose they might have changed it enough to deceive the followers with it?

Actually, if you would care to do some research of the most easily understood history of The Bible, you would hopefully see that "the Roman government" did not translate the oldest editions of The Bible. Jerome and Augustine did that, and they did not work for the Roman government.

Okay, Precious ... ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back