Homosexuals were made to be Homosexuals

godspeaker

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
Before anything could exist in the physical world, God had to make plans and create in the heavenly world. Before any plans were made, God had eternity to think about these plans. So just like a designer/builder who visualizes everything long before the building is complete, thoughts were required and then a plan has to be made. Once the plan is finished with all the details on it for the builders and sub-contractors then it can be built according to the plans.

God sees the eternal existence of his creation before he ever made plans. God is only thoughts and in those thoughts is where he made his plans. He needed light to create images out of his thoughts and that's why he created light energy. This light energy, also known as the Word, was used to create everything according to his plans, or the will of God. Then it was used for the formation of atoms to build a physical world according the created images. It was also the power to put everything into action with all the various forces in play.

These images include inanimate creations and the living ones for God's people, animals, plants, birds, fish, etc. All the information of our lives are in this image and this is how we're going to live out our lives forever. When we're conceived in the womb of our mother, we receive DNA from each parent's seed, the sperm and the egg. Ever since man existed, we've had genetic sins in our DNA.

These genetic sins, or dysfunctional traits, gives power to make our flesh to do things that keep us from knowing who our created images are. We end up focusing on our flesh rather than who we are in God. Everyone was born with the sin of pride, which in a sinful world like we live in, it is a very necessary sin to have. This protects the individual with fear that helps him cope with life. Lust was needed for procreation to populate the world. Greed was necessary to keep lazy people working. Jealousy and envy were needed to help keep the population controlled by starting wars and killing people. Gluttony produced obesity, drugs and other addictions.

God created men, both male and female. However, the genetic sins in our DNA, wouldn't allow man to be born with two bodies of the opposite sex, which will happen in paradise. We were born with one body having the genes of both male and female. When a child is born, he doesn't realize he has these genetic dysfunctions in his flesh but as he grows older and takes in information with his senses, he starts to realize his fleshly needs and desires. Sometimes they become adults before they realize these things but normally, by the time they're well into their teens, they have figured out what these desires are.

I was eleven years old when I first drank enough alcohol to get drunk and I knew at that moment, I liked it. It did something to me that was fantastic and by the age of 16, I was a full blown alcoholic. I never wanted to be an alcoholic but that's what God planned for me to be. With this in mind about our bodies being both male and female, we can easily see bodies that appear male but with these genetic dysfunctions, they have sexual desires for other males or vice versa with females desiring other females.

There are many people who appear male and are very feminine but are sexually attracted to females. There are females who look masculine but are attracted to males. We have males and females who are sexually attracted to animals as well as being attracted to children. All these desires come from the genetic sin traits of our DNA that's in each cell of our bodies. We can't change anything about who we are and that's why we were commanded not to bear false witness against our neighbors. In other words, don't judge each other because we all have genetic sins in our flesh. We're all doomed to death as the law states, the penalty of sin is death.

There are a few of us who died to our genetic sins while we we're living in the flesh because God changed them to stop the power to deceive our thoughts. But this was only possible because of Jesus dying in the flesh for the forgiveness of sins. This required obedience to the spoken Word until God made us sinless. This was all according to God's plans and no decisions on our part. We just obeyed his commands and ended up knowing who we are as the Word of God. All the prophets, Jesus and us saints die in the flesh, too. No flesh will ever leave this age into the next age to come. None of these genetic problems will exist in paradise so we'll function perfectly for the rest of eternity according to the plans of God.

Before anything could exist in the physical world, God had to make plans and create in the heavenly world. Before any plans were made, God had eternity to think about these plans. So just like a designer/builder who visualizes everything long before the building is complete, thoughts were required and then a plan has to be made. Once the plan is finished with all the details on it for the builders and sub-contractors then it can be built according to the plans.

God sees the eternal existence of his creation before he ever made plans. God is only thoughts and in those thoughts is where he made his plans. He needed light to create images out of his thoughts and that's why he created light energy. This light energy, also known as the Word, was used to create everything according to his plans, or the will of God. Then it was used for the formation of atoms to build a physical world according the created images. It was also the power to put everything into action with all the various forces in play.

These images include inanimate creations and the living ones for God's people, animals, plants, birds, fish, etc. All the information of our lives are in this image and this is how we're going to live out our lives forever. When we're conceived in the womb of our mother, we receive DNA from each parent's seed, the sperm and the egg. Ever since man existed, we've had genetic sins in our DNA.

These genetic sins, or dysfunctional traits, gives power to make our flesh to do things that keep us from knowing who our created images are. We end up focusing on our flesh rather than who we are in God. Everyone was born with the sin of pride, which in a sinful world like we live in, it is a very necessary sin to have. This protects the individual with fear that helps him cope with life. Lust was needed for procreation to populate the world. Greed was necessary to keep lazy people working. Jealousy and envy were needed to help keep the population controlled by starting wars and killing people. Gluttony produced obesity, drugs and other addictions.

God created men, both male and female. However, the genetic sins in our DNA, wouldn't allow man to be born with two bodies of the opposite sex, which will happen in paradise. We were born with one body having the genes of both male and female. When a child is born, he doesn't realize he has these genetic dysfunctions in his flesh but as he grows older and takes in information with his senses, he starts to realize his fleshly needs and desires. Sometimes they become adults before they realize these things but normally, by the time they're well into their teens, they have figured out what these desires are.

I was eleven years old when I first drank enough alcohol to get drunk and I knew at that moment, I liked it. It did something to me that was fantastic and by the age of 16, I was a full blown alcoholic. I never wanted to be an alcoholic but that's what God planned for me to be. With this in mind about our bodies being both male and female, we can easily see bodies that appear male but with these genetic dysfunctions, they have sexual desires for other males or vice versa with females desiring other females.

There are many people who appear male and are very feminine but are sexually attracted to females. There are females who look masculine but are attracted to males. We have males and females who are sexually attracted to animals as well as being attracted to children. All these desires come from the genetic sin traits of our DNA that's in each cell of our bodies. We can't change anything about who we are and that's why we were commanded not to bear false witness against our neighbors. In other words, don't judge each other because we all have genetic sins in our flesh. We're all doomed to death as the law states, the penalty of sin is death.

There are a few of us who died to our genetic sins while we we're living in the flesh because God changed them to stop the power to deceive our thoughts. But this was only possible because of Jesus dying in the flesh for the forgiveness of sins. This required obedience to the spoken Word until God made us sinless. This was all according to God's plans and no decisions on our part. We just obeyed his commands and ended up knowing who we are as the Word of God. All the prophets, Jesus and us saints die in the flesh, too. No flesh will ever leave this age into the next age to come. None of these genetic problems will exist in paradise so we'll function perfectly for the rest of eternity according to the plans of God.

It is too bad you reject what the Bible says about homos.

Romans 1:24 says, "God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lust of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves."

Vs. 26, "For this God gave them up unto vile affections: for even the women did change the natural use unto that which is against nature."

Vs. 27b, "Men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error."

1.) There is nothing here about homos "being created."

2.) God allows homos to be themselves.

3.) Homos today need to regain honor, hence their "Gay Pride Parades" and their "AIDS Quilt Project." Lol.

4.) Homos need to feel clean because of their "uncleanness," hence their personal hygiene is compulsive. Lol.

5.) They were in the forefront of the AIDS epidemic starting in the 1980's, along with all other STDs, showing how they received from God the "recompense" of their sodomy.

• Banned

Romans 1:24 says, "God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lust of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves."

Vs. 26, "For this God gave them up unto vile affections: for even the women did change the natural use unto that which is against nature."

Vs. 27b, "Men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error."

3.) Homos today need to regain honor, hence their "Gay Pride Parades" and their "AIDS Quilt Project." Lol.

4.) Homos need to feel clean because of their "uncleanness," hence their personal hygiene is compulsive. Lol.

5.) They were in the forefront of the AIDS epidemic starting in the 1980's, along with all other STDs, showing how they received from God the "recompense" of their sodomy.

No sinner can understand the scriptures because they're not authorized to use his words. So all your interpretations are nothing but lies since you can't have the truth in you. All homosexuals will end up in the same paradise as all other sinners who call themselves Christians.

No sinner can understand the scriptures because they're not authorized to use his words. So all your interpretations are nothing but lies since you can't have the truth in you. All homosexuals will end up in the same paradise as all other sinners who call themselves Christians.

Just because homos are confused, are desperately inferior, and are hopeless does not mean they should try to drag normosexual people down to their level. Lol.

Homos innately know they are dirty, hence their compulsion for personal hygiene and personal grooming. They also innately know they are foolish, hence their compulsion to compensate by being "bossy" and bitchy. They know they are abnormal, hence their deep desire to find a shred of dignity by having "Gay Pride Parades," by trying to influence politics, and by trying to get "married."

Lol. They are simple to figure out.

I-didnt-read-that.jpg

I-didnt-read-that.jpg

Are you homosexual?

I-didnt-read-that.jpg

Are you homosexual?

No. You?

• Banned

Just because homos are confused, are desperately inferior, and are hopeless does not mean they should try to drag normosexual people down to their level. Lol.

Homos innately know they are dirty, hence their compulsion for personal hygiene and personal grooming. They also innately know they are foolish, hence their compulsion to compensate by being "bossy" and bitchy. They know they are abnormal, hence their deep desire to find a shred of dignity by having "Gay Pride Parades," by trying to influence politics, and by trying to get "married."

Homosexuals are sinners like all the sinners who point fingers at them. Pride is a sinner's fear that forces him to elevate himself above other sinners. You fear homosexuality because you're only a sinner like him but you don't want to be a sinner. You have no choices in this world to be sinless unless you're God's chosen one and he changes your DNA to stop that fear.

I-didnt-read-that.jpg

Are you homosexual?

If I was homosexual, I wouldn't be on my third marriage with three adult sons, two step daughters and three granddaughters. Now I have no sexual desire after God made me sinless. I learned that the sin of lust is the only reason we procreated and had children during this age.

Homosexuals are sinners like all the sinners who point fingers at them. Pride is a sinner's fear that forces him to elevate himself above other sinners. You fear homosexuality because you're only a sinner like him but you don't want to be a sinner. You have no choices in this world to be sinless unless you're God's chosen one and he changes your DNA to stop that fear.

What makes you think (read: "feel" Lol) I fear homosexuals? There is no reason to "fear" simpering, weak, and effete little guys. Rather than being "homophobic," a more accurate word for a normosexual's view of homos would be "homodisgustic."

Lol.

Are you homosexual?

No. You?

No, I am not at all homosexual, nor do I sympathesize with them.

Homosexuals have their own "special" kind of filth. Just read Romans 1:19-27 for the truth about them. Lol.

Matthew 5
43: "You have heard that it was said, `You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44: But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45: so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46: For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47: And if you salute only your brethren, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?
48: You, therefore, must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

What makes you think (read: "feel" Lol) I fear homosexuals? There is no reason to "fear" simpering, weak, and effete little guys. Rather than being "homophobic," a more accurate word for a normosexual's view of homos would be "homodisgustic."

Lol.

The fear you have is pouring out of the lies you speak in these words of yours.

Homosexuals have their own "special" kind of filth. Just read Romans 1:19-27 for the truth about them. Lol.

Matthew 5
43: "You have heard that it was said, `You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
45: so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46: For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47: And if you salute only your brethren, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?

Do you know how homos "salute" each other ... ? Lol.

Homos are not my enemies, no more than someone with cancer, or someone who is brain damaged. Lol.

"Dear Jesus, Please help all the homos to stop porking each other. Amen."

Matthew 5

Do you know how homos "salute" each other ... ? Lol.

Homos are not my enemies, no more than someone with cancer, or someone who is brain damaged. Lol.

"Dear Jesus, Please help all the homos to stop porking each other. Amen."

The enemy is all around you but you keep blaming others for your problems.

If I was homosexual, I wouldn't be on my third marriage with three adult sons, two step daughters and three granddaughters. Now I have no sexual desire after God made me sinless. I learned that the sin of lust is the only reason we procreated and had children during this age.

Have you ever stopped to think that you might be on your third marriage because you have no sexual desire?

Forum List

Back