Homosexuals trying to force their perverse lifestyle on Hetro majority.

I think I can understand now why Homosexuals are treated so harshly in many other countries
outside of America.

Here in America homosexuals have been accepted and tolerated. Now, the homosexuals
are trying to force their perverse and immoral lifestyle upon everyone else that is not homosexual.

They want to attend proms, they want to marry, they want to adopt impressionable children and raise them as a normal Man and Wife couple.

So , what we will begin to see now is a backlash against this overt flamboyancy that is being displayed by many homosexuals toady. This is why many homosexuals ,I feel , should keep their homosexuality in the closet. It causes less problems.They are parading their homosexuality in front of the majority hetrosexual society.This will have negative repercussions. ::razz:azz:

Yeah, that's the nature of evil... tolerance leads to obsession; which leads to regression... with the irony being that it's advocacy is brought to you through... PROGRESSIVES.

But hey... That's evil for ya.
Jesus said in the end days good will be evil and evil good. Gay is evil, period.

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.
Even if it was a sin, smoking is a sin also.
Do YOU treat smokers the same way?
Respectfully, your comments here make you appear very foolish. In no way are they Christian. Please act Christlike and govern yourself accordingly.

I think I can understand now why Homosexuals are treated so harshly in many other countries
outside of America.

Here in America homosexuals have been accepted and tolerated. Now, the homosexuals
are trying to force their perverse and immoral lifestyle upon everyone else that is not homosexual.

They want to attend proms, they want to marry, they want to adopt impressionable children and raise them as a normal Man and Wife couple.

So , what we will begin to see now is a backlash against this overt flamboyancy that is being displayed by many homosexuals toady. This is why many homosexuals ,I feel , should keep their homosexuality in the closet. It causes less problems.They are parading their homosexuality in front of the majority hetrosexual society.This will have negative repercussions. ::razz:azz:

Well, I don't agree with the homosexual "lifestyle" but I do know from studies that two gay parents are better than one parent, therefore when it comes to adoption I believe priority should always go to heterosexual couples, followed by gay couples, followed by single parents.

As for the parades...thankfully those aren't the majority of gays but only a handful of rather perverse people that probably need severe counseling.

forcing their lifestyle on us?
I guess they are making men marry men and have oral sex with men.
Thay make your TV turn to Ellen every time she is on I hear as well, some programming snuck into the V-Cjip by a gay programmer.
That is disgusting.

I hear there are gay parades in places, never seen one though.

Seems like the homophobes always have something wrong with them. They're child molesters, or they torture animals. They never seem to have social skills. A great many secretly give blowjobs.

GREAT post.

If someone is gay, and ashamed of it, they make an extra effort to try and tell everyone how un-gay they are.

I have gay friends, I don't mind a gay person telling me I look nice in an appropriate way, why? I have no fear that I'll want to roll around in bed with one of them.

Interestingly enough, i there wasn't such a huge amount of bigotry towards gays in this country, many would cease to be ashamed of themselves and would come out of the closet to be a fully functioning member of society.

Is there a single "gay gene"? No. However, scientists have PROVEN that gays are neurologically, hormonally, and in some cases physically different from people who are straight.

A prime example is that African runner woman who was disqualified and lost her medals a couple of years back, because she tested as a male on the DNA tests. Turns out, she's got female plumbing, but genetically, she's 60 percent male.

Not only that, but I have personal experience with a gay female who was a very good friend of mine. She came up to me one day and expressed her concern as to whether or not he was truly lesbian. Because she trusted and liked me, she asked if I would be willing to have sex with her just to make sure. We got started, and as soon as penetration was made, she asked me to stop, because to her (and I'm quoting here), "it feels wrong". Around 6 months later, she asked if we could try again, and the same results happened. I was the only dude she'd ever tried to have sex with. From that experience alone, I can tell you that being gay isn't necessarily a choice, because she really wanted to fit in.

TMI man.

Why is it evil?
God made adam and eve not Adam and steve.

Ahh yes but god only made Adam first.... Then had to think about it for a while...
Hmmm
Is god a closet Gay?

I never heard of any female angels and such in heaven either....

Or is God a female?

There is no need for 'male/female' relationships in Heaven, this is why there are no female angels and such. God didn't have to 'think' about if for a while either. Where did you get that?

The woman was made as a 'help meet' for man so that he is not alone. God saw that of all the animals there was no help meet for man so He made woman for the man. Thus woman was made FOR man not man for man nor woman for woman.

Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Gen 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Gen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Last edited:
Seems like the homophobes always have something wrong with them. They're child molesters, or they torture animals. They never seem to have social skills. A great many secretly give blowjobs.

GREAT post.

If someone is gay, and ashamed of it, they make an extra effort to try and tell everyone how un-gay they are.

I have gay friends, I don't mind a gay person telling me I look nice in an appropriate way, why? I have no fear that I'll want to roll around in bed with one of them.

Interestingly enough, i there wasn't such a huge amount of bigotry towards gays in this country, many would cease to be ashamed of themselves and would come out of the closet to be a fully functioning member of society.

Is there a single "gay gene"? No. However, scientists have PROVEN that gays are neurologically, hormonally, and in some cases physically different from people who are straight.

A prime example is that African runner woman who was disqualified and lost her medals a couple of years back, because she tested as a male on the DNA tests. Turns out, she's got female plumbing, but genetically, she's 60 percent male.

Not only that, but I have personal experience with a gay female who was a very good friend of mine. She came up to me one day and expressed her concern as to whether or not he was truly lesbian. Because she trusted and liked me, she asked if I would be willing to have sex with her just to make sure. We got started, and as soon as penetration was made, she asked me to stop, because to her (and I'm quoting here), "it feels wrong". Around 6 months later, she asked if we could try again, and the same results happened. I was the only dude she'd ever tried to have sex with. From that experience alone, I can tell you that being gay isn't necessarily a choice, because she really wanted to fit in.

Scientists have also proven that the brains of a straight male, compared to a straight female are markedly different. However, if you compare a gay male to a straight female, they are markedly SIMILAR. Same for a straight male and a gay butch female.

No. Being gay isn't a choice.

Perhaps the 'bigotry' is shared by both sides? Perhaps 'bigotry' is an animalistic trait? We have numerous animals around our farm. I have some dogs that will kill a cat on sight. I have cats that will kill birds and present them on our porch. We are humans. We are fortunate to posess a higher, reasoning mind. We can do better.

You puzzle me, ABS. You initially agree there is no 'gay gene' but then allude to characteristics that can only be a result of a 'gay gene.' Is your PROVEN data from the experiment results from the report of Drs. Savic and Landstrom? If so, you must understand that like Dr. Simon LeVay in 1991 and Dr. Dean Hamer in 1993 the Savic/Landstrom report has been highly discredited among peers who cannot duplicate their results.

Your prime example of Caster Semenya, the 'woman' who lost her gold medals is a very poor example. S/he is not a woman nor a man. S/he is a hermaphrodite. A rare oddity whom won a women's race. Since she has three times the testosterone that a normal woman has, I find it diffcult to award her any medals when she clearly had a distinct advantage.

ABS, while your experience with your lesbian friend may indicate to you that homosexuality is not a choice, I believe it proves exactly the opposite. As you indicated, she was confused about her sexuality and wished to explore the other side. Obviously, she was attracted to you, a male. So much so was she attracted to you that she was making the choice to mate with you. Her learned behavior, deeply instilled, prevented her from completion of the act. I hope you understand that this episode is a classic example of a manic-depressive. I hope that you help her get the help she needs.

Indeed, male brains and female brains do differ. Mostly asymetrical. Sorry, there is no credible proof that gay male brains are similar to hetro female, nor gay female brains to hetro men. At most, this is an urban myth.

Personally, I wish it wasn't a myth because it would command a re-doubled effort to find the 'gay gene.' Of course, followed by the 'gay gene' test. You know, ABS, I believe that gays insist they were 'born that way' for one reason. They believe it absolves them of taking responsibility for their actions. As one person said 'even if it were natural, you have the ability to act on it or to deny it'... or words to that effect. I agree with that statement. It does boil down to what one chooses.

GREAT post.

Scientists have also proven that the brains of a straight male, compared to a straight female are markedly different. However, if you compare a gay male to a straight female, they are markedly SIMILAR. Same for a straight male and a gay butch female.

No. Being gay isn't a choice.

Perhaps the 'bigotry' is shared by both sides? Perhaps 'bigotry' is an animalistic trait? We have numerous animals around our farm. I have some dogs that will kill a cat on sight. I have cats that will kill birds and present them on our porch. We are humans. We are fortunate to posess a higher, reasoning mind. We can do better.

You puzzle me, ABS. You initially agree there is no 'gay gene' but then allude to characteristics that can only be a result of a 'gay gene.' Is your PROVEN data from the experiment results from the report of Drs. Savic and Landstrom? If so, you must understand that like Dr. Simon LeVay in 1991 and Dr. Dean Hamer in 1993 the Savic/Landstrom report has been highly discredited among peers who cannot duplicate their results.

Your prime example of Caster Semenya, the 'woman' who lost her gold medals is a very poor example. S/he is not a woman nor a man. S/he is a hermaphrodite. A rare oddity whom won a women's race. Since she has three times the testosterone that a normal woman has, I find it diffcult to award her any medals when she clearly had a distinct advantage.

ABS, while your experience with your lesbian friend may indicate to you that homosexuality is not a choice, I believe it proves exactly the opposite. As you indicated, she was confused about her sexuality and wished to explore the other side. Obviously, she was attracted to you, a male. So much so was she attracted to you that she was making the choice to mate with you. Her learned behavior, deeply instilled, prevented her from completion of the act. I hope you understand that this episode is a classic example of a manic-depressive. I hope that you help her get the help she needs.

Indeed, male brains and female brains do differ. Mostly asymetrical. Sorry, there is no credible proof that gay male brains are similar to hetro female, nor gay female brains to hetro men. At most, this is an urban myth.

Personally, I wish it wasn't a myth because it would command a re-doubled effort to find the 'gay gene.' Of course, followed by the 'gay gene' test. You know, ABS, I believe that gays insist they were 'born that way' for one reason. They believe it absolves them of taking responsibility for their actions. As one person said 'even if it were natural, you have the ability to act on it or to deny it'... or words to that effect. I agree with that statement. It does boil down to what one chooses.

Tell us about when you chose your sexual orientation.
How long did you contemplate schlong and what pros and cons did you think about?
"Hmm, let me see. My choices are straight, gay, bi-sexual. What will I choose? How will it be with men? How will it be with women? Let me get a hard on thinking about men and then women and I will see which one toCHOOSE."
A choice MEANS you contemplated OTHER orientations.
Not in a million years. Quit shitting us.
Same sex attraction is IN YOU. Falling in love is not a choice.
I fell in love with a woman because I ALWAYS was attracted to women.
That is how it works. Someone is born with same sex attraction and falls in love with someone of the same sex is how it works.
Even us rednecks here know that.
Religion fucks up brains.

Thought that you got shot down so much in the other exact same thread you made on this topic that you needed to slip into another to get away from it? I really enjoy when you do these bigoted irrational things, because it allows me the opportunity to publicly humiliate you and show others what a ridiculous mindset your prejudice manifests.

And just to continue the thread from this thread:
Gay men may come in contact with some crap in their lives, but nothing compares to malignant filth like you.

outside of America.

Well, I don't agree with the homosexual "lifestyle" but I do know from studies that two gay parents are better than one parent, therefore when it comes to adoption I believe priority should always go to heterosexual couples, followed by gay couples, followed by single parents.

As for the parades...thankfully those aren't the majority of gays but only a handful of rather perverse people that probably need severe counseling.

WHOA!!!
Dude, the guy . . . gay . . . whatever . . . who put up the original post has issues.

1. I've see 'butches' cut their hair high and tight (short), put on a tight sports bra, a shirt along with pants, try to strut like a dude, and over compensate with a tough guy attitude. Likewise, for the 'queens' or flamers and their exaggerated walk and nasal attitude. Sure, its annoying as hell. As long as they don't intrude on your air space/perimeter or have a direct impact on your welfare/life, then . . . don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too short.

2. I've got to say for those that are joining the military NOW, they are either SERIOUSLY courageous or really intellectually challenged. They have two battles to fight. The first are the against the terrorists (Al-Queda, Taliban, etc.) in the Middle east, the other is within ranks.
If it is known that a soldier/sailor/Marine is gay while living in close quarters with other dudes it is awkward. UNLESS that is a person that you can count on to have your 'six' in combat, the best sniper who may have save lives, or the medic/corpsman who has saved your best friend or many others.
However if you do not owe them as a unit, if they give one wrong look/statements/gestures implied or otherwise it will be rewarded by a good old-fashion blanket party or heck maybe more. Like a person who drinks too much at a party and can't remember where they parked their car, whoever is rewarded with a blanket party will experience the same effects. They will remember the party, but won't remember who they saw at the party.
They just have to tough it out and that is reality. There is nothing that can be done about it either.

Like I said, SERIOUSLY courageous or really intellectually challenged.

'This has been and will be Mexico again' - Alberto Lozano, an official representative of the Mexican government at the Mexican consulate in San Diego on Mar 13, 2008.

3. I've heard this 'La Raza' rhetoric for years. In college and living in a pre-dominantly blue-collar northeast Los Angeles Latino neighborhood for nearly TWENTY years. It is not important that my mom was born/raised in South America or that most of my friends are first or second generation Americans of Mexican ancestry . . . one of them even stated that he is all for the recent profiling law in Arizona.
True, it may seem that Los Angeles may look like a 'Little Tijuana' at times and that the American Southwest is being overrun by latinos (they are not all Mexican).
But lets make this clear, the American southwest was originally never a territory of Mexico. It was originally the land of the various bands of tribes . . . most of which have casinos now . . . that were spread out. In fact, most of these proud people will not be connected to Mexicans. When some American born Mexicans (usually left winger revolutionaries in their own mind) say 'La Raza', they yell and scream about all the bad things the pilgrims/settlers did when they got to America. Yet they DON'T acknowledge the fact that the conquistadores (Spain, Europe) did the EXACT same thing to the Aztec civilization in Mexico as well as others in South America. So today, they speak a dialect of the conquistadores . . . whereas the remaining Native Americans have tried keep their language along with English and their customs alive and well.
So the above mentioned quote is bull.

In a thousand years (if the place lasts that long) and someone found a dictionary, would they automatically assume it's directions from a godlike being?
Have you ever played the game of whispering in the ear of one person and that person whispers in to the one standing next to him/her..then by the time it reaches the end of the line, the first whisper is nothing like what the last person heard.
The bible was written by man. And Man has/had agendas. Man is not perfect.
Am I spiritual? Yes. But I don't believe a bunch of words translated as many times as it has been translated, or parts hidden because some guy with power didn't like what it said.
In short...it's just a book.

On topic....I can't imagine anyone choosing to be gay. I'm sure they just love the persecution. Not.
Let them marry. Let them fight for the country in the armed forces. Let them adopt children. Let them be.

Just my two cents.

But lets make this clear, the American southwest was originally never a territory of Mexico. It was originally the land of the various bands of tribes . . . most of which have casinos now . . . that were spread out. In fact, most of these proud people will not be connected to Mexicans. When some American born Mexicans (usually left winger revolutionaries in their own mind) say 'La Raza', they yell and scream about all the bad things the pilgrims/settlers did when they got to America. Yet they DON'T acknowledge the fact that the conquistadores (Spain, Europe) did the EXACT same thing to the Aztec civilization in Mexico as well as others in South America. So today, they speak a dialect of the conquistadores . . . whereas the remaining Native Americans have tried keep their language along with English and their customs alive and well.

Good post.

In a thousand years (if the place lasts that long) and someone found a dictionary, would they automatically assume it's directions from a godlike being?
Have you ever played the game of whispering in the ear of one person and that person whispers in to the one standing next to him/her..then by the time it reaches the end of the line, the first whisper is nothing like what the last person heard.
The bible was written by man. And Man has/had agendas. Man is not perfect.
Am I spiritual? Yes. But I don't believe a bunch of words translated as many times as it has been translated, or parts hidden because some guy with power didn't like what it said.
In short...it's just a book.

On topic....I can't imagine anyone choosing to be gay. I'm sure they just love the persecution. Not.
Let them marry. Let them fight for the country in the armed forces. Let them adopt children. Let them be.

Just my two cents.

There you go. That is put to logic very well.
:clap2:

God made adam and eve not Adam and steve.

Ahh yes but god only made Adam first.... Then had to think about it for a while...
Hmmm
Is god a closet Gay?

Or is God a female?

There is no need for 'male/female' relationships in Heaven, this is why there are no female angels and such. God didn't have to 'think' about if for a while either. Where did you get that?

The woman was made as a 'help meet' for man so that he is not alone. God saw that of all the animals there was no help meet for man so He made woman for the man. Thus woman was made FOR man not man for man nor woman for woman.

Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Gen 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Gen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
That is all so much shorter and easier to explain than Darwin's ideas.

Hmmm
Is god a closet Gay?

Or is God a female?

That is all so much shorter and easier to explain than Darwin's ideas.

Please excuse me, but what?

Forum List

Back