Homosexuals should not be accepted into U.S. military forces.

Huh? I was discussing with ABikersailor the different ways on how gay service members got discharged before and after DADT was put into effect, thank you but I think yes it is very much relevant.:cool:

What they do in their apartment should not be relevant. It isn't for straights and should not be for gays.
That is what I meant by being relevant and that is why I stated no offesne to you as I was making my point in reference to what you did.

Thats not the way it works in the Military, the Military does have the right to be in your bedroom. If are gay or lesbian and you have sex with a person of the same gender and someone reports you the Military will investigate it, whether you did this in your apartment, the beach, a hotel or whatever. This doesn't just apply to gay people either, if you are married and you cheat on your spouse, you can face court martial for adultry. You can also face charges if you are caught fucking an officer, this isn't like the free world where you can fuck whoever you want whenever you want, the Military has alot of rules and they pertain to all Military members wherever they are, you cannot hide from Military rules in the saftey of a cozy apartment.

Are you claiming that the same rules apply to straights as gays?

What they do in their apartment should not be relevant. It isn't for straights and should not be for gays.
That is what I meant by being relevant and that is why I stated no offesne to you as I was making my point in reference to what you did.

Thats not the way it works in the Military, the Military does have the right to be in your bedroom. If are gay or lesbian and you have sex with a person of the same gender and someone reports you the Military will investigate it, whether you did this in your apartment, the beach, a hotel or whatever. This doesn't just apply to gay people either, if you are married and you cheat on your spouse, you can face court martial for adultry. You can also face charges if you are caught fucking an officer, this isn't like the free world where you can fuck whoever you want whenever you want, the Military has alot of rules and they pertain to all Military members wherever they are, you cannot hide from Military rules in the saftey of a cozy apartment.

Well the Military gets in your business regardless of your sexuality, right now gay people are now allowed to engage in homosexual acts in the Military but on the same token if a straight Soldier is married and goes out and fucks another woman and people find out, he will be brought up on charges also for adultry. Like I said, this is not the civilian world where you can fuck whoever you want whenever you want. When I was going through a divorce my First Sergeant told me str8 up not to have sex or start a new relationship until my divorce was final which was 6 months away, he made it his business to "check up" on me to make sure I wasn't doing anything with the girls in my squadron, so I had to do my thing with girls off base to avoid suspicion. I used to hang out alot with a girl at work and my superintendent told her to stay away from me because I was still technically married. This is the kind of shit civilians don't understand about the Military. The Military gets in EVERYONES business, not just gays.

Last edited:
How does two soldiers packing each other's fudge lead to "progress" ?? :confused:

Because they are human beings. They have been with 'us' since the beginning of man. They have their place and it is progression to give them their rightful place.
Since the beginning of time.

There has also been rapists, murderers, beastiality, homosexuals, child molesters, and other types of perverts.

But that doesn't mean that we must validate their behavior.

Or as a society embrace their lifestyle as if it were normal.

we should look at ALL of these issues from a LOGICAL and RATIONAL perspective....

"rapists, murderers, child molesters,"

all perform BAD or NEGATIVE acts upon OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT their CONSENT or APPROVAL

these acts should NOT be condoned or accepted and the perpetrators should be punished severely

" beastiality,"

are you with PETA now?

you support HUNTING and KILLING animals but you frown on having sex with them?

lets ask the animals which they would prefer.....sex...or death?

" homosexuals,"

rationally speaking;
homosexuals are mostly decent people
they are MOSTLY very civilized, dress nicely, speak very well, have many talents and strengths, work with us, have careers, own their own businesses, are our friends and family and live in our neighborhoods...

they probably contribute MORE than their fair share to society than most conservatives due, at least in some ways
(they tend to pay more in taxes since they MOSTLY can't get married or have children so they do NOT get the LARGE TAX BREAKS that conservatives with families get....)

their sexual behavior is CONSENSUAL!

and nobodies business...

people who believe in LESS GOVERNMENT
and FREEDOM
and KEEP THE GOVT OUT OF OUR BEDROOMS
and PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

should support gay rights

Well the Military gets in your business regardless of your sexuality, right now gay people are now allowed to engage in homosexual acts in the Military but on the same token if a straight Soldier is married and goes out and fucks another woman and people find out, he will be brought up on charges also for adultry. Like I said, this is not the civilian world where you can fuck whoever you want whenever you want. When I was going through a divorce my First Sergeant told me str8 up not to have sex or start a new relationship until my divorce was final which was 6 months away, he made it his business to "check up" on me to make sure I wasn't doing anything with the girls in my squadron, so I had to do my thing with girls off base to avoid suspicion. I used to hang out alot with a girl at work and my superintendent told her to stay away from me because I was still technically married. This is the kind of shit civilians don't understand about the Military. The Military gets in EVERYONES business, not just gays.

Was there an answer in all of that?
If they are treated the same then why DADT?
They are not treated the same and you know it. Quit the BS.

You know what man fuck you, English is obviously not your first language and you know less than zero about the Military, now go play in traffic bitch.

Your 1st Shirt was an asshole. If you are legally separated you are free and clear to play ball.

Your 1st Shirt was an asshole. If you are legally separated you are free and clear to play ball.

He told me I could not do anything until the divorce was final. And yes, he was a total dick.

He told me I could not do anything until the divorce was final. And yes, he was a total dick.

Unfortunately you get those guys sometimes. But then again there were times I had to act like an asshole. My last 2 years it was part of my job description.

You know what man fuck you, English is obviously not your first language and you know less than zero about the Military, now go play in traffic bitch.

This Homosexual agenda thing being forced on the Military makes no sense. Like you
said High grav, if you are heterosexual, and you sleep with another soldiers wife,
they bring you up on adultry charges. But if you are Homosexual sodomite ,sleeping with other grown men, by way of putting your penis up each others anus, they want
to legalize that kind of perverted activity!?. America is going to hell real fast if you ask me. This is one of the reasons why many Muslim countries hate Americans. They have no more morals.!

Unfortunately you get those guys sometimes. But then again there were times I had to act like an asshole. My last 2 years it was part of my job description.

Were you a first shirt your last 2 years?

This Homosexual agenda thing being forced on the Military makes no sense. Like you
said High grav, if you are heterosexual, and you sleep with another soldiers wife,
they bring you up on adultry charges. But if you are Homosexual sodomite ,sleeping with other grown men, by way of putting your penis up each others anus, they want
to legalize that kind of perverted activity!?. America is going to hell real fast if you ask me. This is one of the reasons why many Muslim countries hate Americans. They have no more morals.!

Well the thing is under don't ask don't tell, homosexuals can engage in sex as long as they keep it private and low key. Under don't ask don't tell your supervisor can't jump come up to you and ask you if you are gay, but if someone comes forward with proof that someone is a homosexual an investigation which could lead to a discharge. Back when this law was first put into place people saw it as a good thing to allow homosexuals to serve but now its looked down upon and no one wants it anymore.

Worse, I was Operations Sergeant in a training company and the Senior Instructor at one of the courses.

Worse, I was Operations Sergeant in a training company and the Senior Instructor at one of the courses.

Damn, it was demanding to supervise 1 person in my opinion, I could only imagine having to do all that.

Forum List

Back