Homosexuals need to know the difference between acceptance and tolerance

yes they do. the we don't have equal rights meme is getting tired and it seems the people aren't buying it

Are you able to marry the consenting adult of your choice, Steph?

you have equal rights, marriage isn't a RIGHT

Incorrect:

[T]he right to marry is part of the fundamental "right of privacy" implicit in the Fourteenth Amendment's Due Process Clause.

Zablocki v Redhail (1978)

you have equal rights, marriage isn't a RIGHT

You dodged the question. Kindly answer it for me.

oh I answered, just not what you wanted to hear

homosexuals already have equal rights

Yes, homosexuals have the same rights as all Americans, rights conservatives seek to deny.

A Christians take on the parody thread, which in case you missed it, takes the op and swaps homosexuals with the word christans. I think this belongs here.

....I'm a Christian and I can feel the hate dripping in those words. No you don't have to accept me. I'll be ignoring you from now on, I suggest you ignore me and we'll both be happy. Meanwhile, I'll be praying for you Ravi.

So throwing shit bombs, insults and name calling is fighting for gay rights? LMAO!

So hating and refusing to allow gay people equal rights is respect?

Where he fuck am I hating just because I disagree with gay marriage? They have the "right" to marry and can marry, just not the special marriage they desire. I'm with my cousin Charlie, marriage should be for churches and religious people, all others should be civil unions, civil unions grant gays the same "rights" as a marriage.

So throwing shit bombs, insults and name calling is fighting for gay rights? LMAO!

Where he fuck am I hating just because I disagree with gay marriage? They have the "right" to marry and can marry, just not the special marriage they desire. I'm with my cousin Charlie, marriage should be for churches and religious people, all others should be civil unions, civil unions grant gays the same "rights" as a marriage.

No they don't. In a state they might, but not federally.

So what about those people who were married by a civil celebrant? Do you want them to be forcibly divorced and made to get married again, this time in a church?

It should be a states right thing, not a federal thing.

Nobody gives a flying fuck if citizens embrace gay marriage.

What they want is their right to marry UNDER THE LAW.

Hate the idea all you want...just make it the law.

Give them civil unions with all thye same legal rights but not marriage, fuck that, love cannot be legislated by a piece of fucking paper. Marriage was meant for man and woman but civil unions are not, if they have the same legal rights under a civil union wy a fucking fight?

Then marriage being a religious thing shouldn't have any federal rights.
And your previous statement was untrue, civil unions Do not give them the same rights.

Give them civil unions with all thye same legal rights but not marriage, fuck that, love cannot be legislated by a piece of fucking paper. Marriage was meant for man and woman but civil unions are not, if they have the same legal rights under a civil union wy a fucking fight?

You can't give them civil unions with all the rights as marriage, because if they did have the same rights as marriage, they would be called marriages!

You can't give them civil unions with all the rights as marriage, because if they did have the same rights as marriage, they would be called marriages!

Bullshit.

And your previous statement was untrue, civil unions Do not give them the same rights.

Marriage is not federal it is a states right thing as different states have different marriage laws. Civil unions for gays and non religious people , marriage only for religious people

Marriage is not federal it is a states right thing as different states have different marriage laws. Civil unions for gays and non religious people , marriage only for religious people

Wow! You really don't know what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back