Homosexuals need to know the difference between acceptance and tolerance

To tolerate is to keep your mouth shut and to not care, not to protest and push for unconstitutional shit like prop 8.

Why is it that when prop 8 is put up for a vote the people speak and vote yes ? Are they all homophobes? :cuckoo:

So you are saying if I do not agree with something I should just STFU?

Screw you... I have a right to speak out. I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to be wrong as usual :dunno:

right, so that means just let people walk all over you.. aint happening
the PEOPLE voted for prop 8 ..some TOLERANCE you are showing here

I am not tolerant of people being allowed to vote on whether or not someone has a right that was already given to them.

Every citizens has the right to marry, so yes you are being an intolerant person, that's why I stressed the difference between tolerance and acceptance, you are intolerant towards people who don't accept your view but most likely tolerates your view, why can't you do the same?

:clap2:

Exactly... I just do not have the right to marry a man... nor do I have a right to marry more than ONE woman.

Whats the problem here?

States have the right to regulate contracts, and a marriage is a contract. This is a states rigts issue, not a gay issue... just sayin'

To tolerate is to keep your mouth shut and to not care, not to protest and push for unconstitutional shit like prop 8.

right, so that means just let people walk all over you.. aint happening
the PEOPLE voted for prop 8 ..some TOLERANCE you are showing here

The people who voted are homophobic bigots who should keep their religious beliefs to themselves.

Why at do you hate straight couples?

What did they do to you?

The "I'm intolerant but for a good cause" reasoning is bullshit, its still intolerance so you no foot to stand on to attack the so called homophobes as being intolerant.

There are many that don't want to accept or tolerate homosexuals, many feel they should all be locked up, and homosexuality criminalized.

Forum List

Back