Homosexuals/ Liberals Livid About Plans For Boston 'Straight Pride Parade

Why should people get upset about promoting normalcy and health instead of abnormal and sexual perversion? Gender fluidity and gender neutrality is grossly abnormal. GAY may as well stand for got aids yet?

Those who promote the false moral values of the homosexual agenda got the arses tweaked and deservedly so.

That might well be true, I don't know.

Was the term "gay" used for anal intercourse before aids became fantastically popular in the 1980's?
Someone you might know:

Rick Wiles: ‘If God Sent Angels To This Country, Homosexuals Would Attempt To Rape Them’ | Right Wing Watch

Do you agree or disagree with Mr. Wiles on this?

Have homosexuals changed since the days of Sodom? Did they have Pride marches in Sodom? gay adoption? homosexual marriage?

There really isn't that much written history about that era of history outside of the holy Bible, and the Bible doesn't answer those queries
Do I agree? Are you really are out of your fucking mind!! ? Never mind. I know the answer

Last edited:
They already had a straight pride parade. It was in Charlottesville.

There’s even lots of pictures:

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

Charlottesville-830617756.jpg

Charlottesville had nothing to do with normalcy at all.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: Gay pride was not born of a need to celebrate being gay, but our right to exist without persecution. so instead of wondering why there isn't a straight pride movement, be thankful you don't need one, my friends!

HERMANAS Y HERMANOS: El orgullo gay no nació de la necesidad de celebrar el hecho de ser gay, sino de nuestro derecho a existir libres de persecución/discrimen. Así que, en lugar de preguntarte por qué no hay un movimiento de orgullo heterosexual, agradece que no necesitas uno, mi amigos!

see what i did there?! i pulled a BETO!

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: Gay pride was not born of a need to celebrate being gay, but our right to exist without persecution. so instead of wondering why there isn't a straight pride movement, be thankful you don't need one, my friends!

HERMANAS Y HERMANOS: El orgullo gay no nació de la necesidad de celebrar el hecho de ser gay, sino de nuestro derecho a existir libres de persecución/discrimen. Así que, en lugar de preguntarte por qué no hay un movimiento de orgullo heterosexual, agradece que no necesitas uno, mi amigos!

I don't think anyone actually gives a damn. It's soap box material.

That might be your feeling on this, but the leaders of the LGBTQ orientation have a different, more expansive set of goals in promoting their program of Gay Pride. The goal is really to minimize Normalcy.

The Homosexual Manifesto

I personally think this is a dumb idea. I get the point, you want to have a straight pride parade since LGBT gets theirs, but all you’re doing is contributing to the over sexualization of society (and children). For what? To prove you can march too?

"homosexuals have declared war on nature. AIDS is nature's awful retribution" - Pat Buchanan in 1983

Forum List

Back