Homosexuals Don't Choose To Be Born That Way Is Irrelevant

Homosexuals have babies all the time, using the same reproductive techniques as heterosexual use. Plus, homosexuality is prevalent in nature, making it a natural occurrence.

Why are you so obsessed with gays?

You show me where a man having sex with a man has resulted in conception or where a woman having sex with a woman has has resulted in conception!!!

Read the composition beginning this thread to find out why I am obsessed with permanently ridding the globe of the current manifestation of homosexual activist insanity in the form of homosexual activist lies deceptions and discrimination infecting our societies.

Our current and future generations deserve far better than to have to abide by governing constructed by a bunch of factually proven homosexual activist lies and deceptions.

Here you go on about pride and you don't even have one valid reason that there is to be proud of a man having sex with a man or a woman having sex with a woman.

Nature has defects and homosexuality is defective and proof of this is that if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles.

Here these low life's are robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these filthy low life scum bag homosexual deceptions aka tranny transvestite,m transgender, while lesbians are being artificially inseminated!

It's time to criminalize people pretending to be the opposite sex and criminalize artificial insemination directed towards everyone for population control!

My pleasure.

Notice that not one homosexual activist on this thread contests with so much as a shred of validity the facts I share on the foundations of primary issues I address which reveal homosexual activists for the obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be, but instead like sharing the exact same brain disease here they all are desperately scrambling to try and make anything else hat their weak pathetic mentalities can possibly fathom the issue. That is the same method that they have used on weak minded parliamentarians etc. to pass their rubbish through legislation etc.
How very disappointing our so called public officials have exemplified to be in recent past the bunch of cowards. Mentally weak pathetic lazy bunch of cowards.

Which brings me back to what needs to be done to free our innocent little children as well as society as a whole from this homosexual insanity is simply undo everything homosexual activists have done (legislation corrupted etc.) over the past few decades and start from scratch such as restoring marriage to a respectable state. Make it so all procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that tranny, transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized. Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bisexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable for it is quite obviously robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexuals. Anyone pretending to be the opposite sex encourages homosexuals to think that it is ok to do it as well which again leads to more heterosexual victims which is why pretending to be the opposite sex needs to be criminalized for everyone. This type of homosexual behaviour being forced upon innocent little children in the school system or upon citizens through government is unacceptable!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Maybe not. but does that mean they need to be coddled like little children? that's what they act like on top of being some the biggest bullies I've seen

what the damn percentage of them in the world populations? yet it's all we hear about like they are something special.

Only very sick people would agree with all of this scatter-gunning tripe about homosexuality
Anyone that goes on about solely that topic to this extent has some serious issues to overcome.

Coming out would probably resolve his most pressing mental problem.

Homosexuals have babies all the time, using the same reproductive techniques as heterosexual use. Plus, homosexuality is prevalent in nature, making it a natural occurrence.

(X)Thanks to the creation of males and females on earth this has allowed gays to have or adopt a baby. In my opinion being homosexual is just not a natural or a normal thing. I look at it this way. Put a hundred lesbians on one island for a hundred years. Then put a hundred gay males on another island for a hundred years. Then put 50 males and fifty females on another island for a hundred years. No contact allowed with each other. I wonder who will be around in one hundred years? I will put my money on the island of males and females. Therefore, although some may want to make it appear as though being gay is normal, me personally, it is not. Without males and females, not one person today on earth would be around. To try and believe and give the opinion that one can live a create life without both sexes is ridiculous. Just my opinion.

(X)Thanks to the creation of males and females on earth this has allowed gays to have or adopt a baby. In my opinion being homosexual is just not a natural or a normal thing. I look at it this way. Put a hundred lesbians on one island for a hundred years. Then put a hundred gay males on another island for a hundred years. Then put 50 males and fifty females on another island for a hundred years. No contact allowed with each other. I wonder who will be around in one hundred years? I will put my money on the island of males and females. Therefore, although some may want to make it appear as though being gay is normal, me personally, it is not. Without males and females, not one person today on earth would be around. To try and believe and give the opinion that one can live a create life without both sexes is ridiculous. Just my opinion.
Your 3 islands story is fictitious, kinda like the rest of your argument.
Hetero couples use assisted procreation therapies all the time. Like I said, homosexuality is natural, since nature is full of such examples. It's you who has an unnatural hatred of gay people. Usually it's because said person has homosexual tendencies themselves and that scares them.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... but dey don't have to flaunt it either...

... by doin' dat swishy-prancin' dey do in dey's parades.

Hetero couples use assisted procreation therapies all the time. Like I said, homosexuality is natural, since nature is full of such examples. It's you who has an unnatural hatred of gay people. Usually it's because said person has homosexual tendencies themselves and that scares them.

I thought that islands thing would make a whole lot of sense to people like you. Obviously not. And you should know by now as to what island would still have a vibrant life left on it? The gay islands with it's people on it would all be history. Gone. Bye-bye. Just bones left. Heterosexuality is normal, homosexuality is not normal. It is only gays like yourself that want others to believe that bull chit that the gay life is normal and wonderful. Why is it you seem to keep saying that people who think homosexuality is wrong has homosexual tendencies? Where or who told you that one? Read it in one of your gay magazines? That is like saying anyone who despises pedophiles has pedophile tendencies. :cuckoo:

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... but dey don't have to flaunt it either...

... by doin' dat swishy-prancin' dey do in dey's parades.

(X)It is pathetic to see these so-called men prancin' around like women in their gay pride fancy parades. They just don't see or understand as to how silly they look. Funny to watch though, and that is probably why people go watch their parades because they are funny and silly looking at the same time.

If you don't like to see gay men parading around at gay pride parades don't go to any.

If you don't like to see gay men parading around at gay pride parades don't go to any.

(X)I don't go to any of those pathetic parades. I know they exist because they happen to show the parade on the news on TV. The lame duck politically correct media always like to broadcast it on TV for some sick reason. Probably trying to promote it, and push it on our children. I guess that is what they call front page news.

I thought that islands thing would make a whole lot of sense to people like you. Obviously not. And you should know by now as to what island would still have a vibrant life left on it? The gay islands with it's people on it would all be history. Gone. Bye-bye. Just bones left. Heterosexuality is normal, homosexuality is not normal. It is only gays like yourself that want others to believe that bull chit that the gay life is normal and wonderful. Why is it you seem to keep saying that people who think homosexuality is wrong has homosexual tendencies? Where or who told you that one? Read it in one of your gay magazines? That is like saying anyone who despises pedophiles has pedophile tendencies. :cuckoo:
People who spend an inordinate amount of time piling hate on pedophiles, if not abused themselves, probably are trying to suppress their own feelings.
So do you have as much hate towards an island of hetero people who can't have children for whatever reason? What about the island with all the people who chose not to have kids? Or the island with all the people who have pets and treat them like their children? You hate them as well? Or is your hatred reserved for gays only? Are you on that island and can't find a way off? :D

People who spend an inordinate amount of time piling hate on pedophiles, if not abused themselves, probably are trying to suppress their own feelings.
So do you have as much hate towards an island of hetero people who can't have children for whatever reason? What about the island with all the people who chose not to have kids? Or the island with all the people who have pets and treat them like their children? You hate them as well? Or is your hatred reserved for gays only? Are you on that island and can't find a way off? :D

(X)Maybe what you should be doing in life is starting to think before you start to speak. It works quite well for me. I don't allow the lieberal mainstream politically correct media to speak and think for me like so many others do. To only know one side of the story is to know nothing at all.

The island that we all normal people can't seem to get off of these days is this island called lieberalism. It's politically correct agenda is to keep on pushing for more gay rights, more non-white immigration, more multiculturalism, and more indecent and immoral lieberal programs and agendas. I heard that the island of males and females is alive and doing quite well. Aren't you glad that you were born on an hetero island? And I am pretty sure that you would not be here and posting your reply if you did not have a mother and father, uhmm?

(X)Maybe what you should be doing in life is starting to think before you start to speak. It works quite well for me. I don't allow the lieberal mainstream politically correct media to speak and think for me like so many others do. To only know one side of the story is to know nothing at all.

The island that we all normal people can't seem to get off of these days is this island called lieberalism. It's politically correct agenda is to keep on pushing for more gay rights, more non-white immigration, more multiculturalism, and more indecent and immoral lieberal programs and agendas. I heard that the island of males and females is alive and doing quite well. Aren't you glad that you were born on an hetero island? And I am pretty sure that you would not be here and posting your reply if you did not have a mother and father, uhmm?
So where is this Aryan island of yours?

:eusa_wall:

So where is this Aryan island of yours?

(X)It would be nice to have a few Aryan islands around. Maybe one day. The ones we use to have are now being flooded and taken over by the third world, and are being turned into a pile of hodge-podge multicultural cultures and races. Caucasians only have a couple of decades left to do something about it. If they do not their children and grandchildren will be paying a big price for the lack of giving a chit. :eusa_wall:

Perhaps the OP would prefer the hundreds or thousands of wives that Solomon had. Wives were possessions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back