Homosexuals disproportionately represented among pedophiles.

What the fuck are you talking about?
I quote from your article, "the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1"

what KG is saying is that while the ratio of hetero to homo pedophilia is 11:1 (9%), the ratio of hetero to homo in the general population is 33:1 (3%). So, a homo is 3 X more likely to be a pedophile than a hetero.
Now, if you Google the 1st sentence in that paragraph you will find it all over the place. It is frequently quoted and referenced. I doubt seriously if she went back and read the entire journal article. I found that 3% figure in one of the Googled articles. It sounds about right.

What the fuck are you talking about?
I quote from your article, "the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1"

BTW, are you a faggot? Or, do you just wish you were a disgusting pervert?

The heterosexual to homosexual population is more than 11:1, showing that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles. In the Catholic Church, the heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles were 1:5... which begs for a reconciliation of 11:1 vs. 1:5. But, as a shit-pounding faggot, you can't allow yourself to reconcile those numbers with any integrity.

A strong portion of heterosexual molestation is unrelated men brought into the home by a slut, which until starting now, has not been an opportunity given to faggots. This domestic access is something that doesn't play a role in the Catholic church.

Women are a lot less likely to molest children. The Catholic church eliminates the female factor.

A lot of those allegedly heterosexual pedophiles are actually homosexuals. Same-sex molestation is homosexual, no matter the age, no matter what faggots claim. A man claiming to be a heterosexual could just mean he's in the closet.

Go get AIDS and die. AIDS has already saved thousands of children from being victims of faggot molesters.

Sex with a child and/or sexual attraction to a child is nothing short of demonic/sub-human and really doesn't fall under the same definition of any consenting sexual relationship.

Last edited:
Nobody really knows, we learn more all the time. But it's silly to rule out the importance of sexual orientation when so little IS known.

what KG is saying is that while the ratio of hetero to homo pedophilia is 11:1 (9%), the ratio of hetero to homo in the general population is 33:1 (3%). So, a homo is 3 X more likely to be a pedophile than a hetero.
Now, if you Google the 1st sentence in that paragraph you will find it all over the place. It is frequently quoted and referenced. I doubt seriously if she went back and read the entire journal article. I found that 3% figure in one of the Googled articles. It sounds about right.
ROTFL so the study did tests such as sexual arousal tests to find out how many gays there are including those who refuse to admit it; resulting in the number of gay people in their study being around 20%; and you conclude because only 3% of the population admits they are gay that gays are more likely to be pedophiles.
Come back when you're not fudging the statistics

No, it's just a straight statement.

Gays are disproportionately represented in the pedophile population.

I would like to leave this discussion by saying that I have never had a thought involving sex with another guy. I enjoy getting kinky with women far too much. Until I got married but that's another story. I have worked with and for gays and lesbos several times and have always found them fun and intelligent and a lot more open minded than the usual crowd of pinheads around here. Why shouldn't they experience the joy and hassle of divorce like the rest of us?

They can. If they get married to a person of the opposite sex.

How is it bashing homosexuals to note a fact about the sexual orientation of pedophiles?

Oh wait, I know...because the truth is biased.

I wonder what the ratio of pedo priests is to other professions comitting pedo crimes?

I'm willing to speculate that a disproportionate percentage of people who commit bank fraud and various other crimes related to finance are Jewish.

I'm not trying to make a point or anything, of course. It's just a straight statement.

Forum List

Back