Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools

They have no more right to indoctrinate our children to this crap than they have to indoctrinate them to religion.

As should those who want to teach alternate versions of the creation of the universe. Until they have verifiable, repeatable (?) proof.

But in case you haven't noticed, creationists aren't in the classrooms, nimrod.

In case you haven't noticed, they DID try to put it in schools.

As far as verifiable, repeatable, proof? Ever hear of science?

BTW.....you should also listen to Albert Einstein......."Science without theology is blind, and theology without science is crippled".

(about the original topic...)

That doesn't seem like a good use of limited school time to me.

Schools should teach kids about mathematics, science, writing, history, geography, art, music, and physical fitness.

I'm all for tolerance of homosexuality, but it should be taught by example, not as a classtime lesson.

(about the original topic...)

That doesn't seem like a good use of limited school time to me.

Schools should teach kids about mathematics, science, writing, history, geography, art, music, and physical fitness.

I'm all for tolerance of homosexuality, but it should be taught by example, not as a classtime lesson.

pretty simple really----i agree. :clap2:

You're right Abelian, but, just like everything else, sometimes the kids (when the lessons are over) start talking to the teacher to find out stuff. Now, if the teacher doesn't want to discuss it, the teacher should just say no. However....if they are capable (the teacher) of telling the kids what they're curious about, why not? As long as it doesn't take away time that was already set aside for real learning.

You're right Abelian, but, just like everything else, sometimes the kids (when the lessons are over) start talking to the teacher to find out stuff. Now, if the teacher doesn't want to discuss it, the teacher should just say no. However....if they are capable (the teacher) of telling the kids what they're curious about, why not? As long as it doesn't take away time that was already set aside for real learning.

I'm with the woman who asked questions at the beginning of the first video, if a child was taught at home that homosexuality is wrong based on their religion they're brought up with, who are homosexuals to say what that child should be taught?

I'm with the woman who asked questions at the beginning of the first video, if a child was taught at home that homosexuality is wrong based on their religion they're brought up with, who are homosexuals to say what that child should be taught?

What? Your family is too weak minded to stand up for their own beliefs?

No wonder you're such a fanatic, you're scared someone is going to show you something that will make you look at things in a different way.

You're HAPPY with your ignorance!

Yeah....so the creationist people ought to stay out of the schools also, until they have VERIFIABLE, REPEATABLE, PROOF.

Agreed, the cretonists have pushed their beliefs (proven to be incomplete scientifically) into many schools already, but then they cry foul with another persons beliefs (with a lot of scientific backing) are taught as well.

Well if male fem homosexuals are brainwashing our children at least we know they're fluff fold them and put them back where they belong when they're done.

Those nancy boys tend to be excellent domestics.

Well if male fem homosexuals are brainwashing our children at least we know they're fluff fold them and put them back where they belong when they're done.

Those nancy boys tend to be excellent domestics.

Not the best way to think, but better than hatemongers. It doesn't make sense why heteroes are so angry about the flaming gays, flaming gay men are the reason they have nicer clothes to dress in, otherwise all men would be still wearing that boring old suit shit.

Not the best way to think, but better than hatemongers. It doesn't make sense why heteroes are so angry about the flaming gays, flaming gay men are the reason they have nicer clothes to dress in, otherwise all men would be still wearing that boring old suit shit.

Admitting a generalization that happens to be true is not a good way to thing?

Why not?

See?..this is why some people can't stand liberalism or liberals.

If there's a truth out there that we'd prefer not to admit, we pretend it's not okay to acknowledge it.

here's another generalized truth few liberals will acknowledge

Far too many gay men like younger boys at lot.

Now you can expect people to come in and try to tell that is not true, and that I am a homophobe for suggesting such a thing.

that will happen even though one can easily test that theory by going anyplace in nearly any major city where gay hustlers hang out and checking out the whores.

Or, you can probably just ask any reasonably attractive recently post pubescant teen boy living in any city with a significant gay population and they will tell you that yes, they do get hit on by gay men, quite a lot...and in many cases, even when they eschew those advances they often keep coming.

I do not know a single young man who lived in a place where gay men were out in the open who has NOT been vexed by these kinds of gay creeps.

Why do we liberals deny these kinds of obvious truths?

Because we fear if we acknowledge these generalizations (that are true) our cherished myths about how ABSOLUTELY no such differences between gays and heteros exist that gives homophobes the right to bash ALL gays.

It doesn't.

It makes no sense to me at all that we insist on bullshitting ourselves.

Admitting a generalization that happens to be true is not a good way to thing?

Why not?

See?..this is why some people can't stand liberalism or liberals.

If there's a truth out there that we'd prefer not to admit, we pretend it's not okay to acknowledge it.

here's another generalized truth few liberals will acknowledge

Now you can expect people to come in and try to tell that is not true, and that I am a homophobe for suggesting such a thing.

that will happen even though one can easily test that theory by going anyplace in nearly any major city where gay hustlers hang out and checking out the whores.

Or, you can probably just ask any reasonably attractive recently post pubescant teen boy living in any city with a significant gay population and they will tell you that yes, they do get hit on by gay men, quite a lot...and in many cases, even when they eschew those advances they often keep coming.

I do not know a single young man who lived in a place where gay men were out in the open who has NOT been vexed by these kinds of gay creeps.

Why do we liberals deny these kinds of obvious truths?

Because we fear if we acknowledge these generalizations (that are true) our cherished myths about how ABSOLUTELY no such differences between gays and heteros exist that gives homophobes the right to bash ALL gays.

It doesn't.

It makes no sense to me at all that we insist on bullshitting ourselves.

At first you sounded intelligent, after this you sound like a complete moron.

Ummm.... I don't think you know too many gay men. I, on the other hand, DO. The vast majority of instances of homosexual pedophilia I've heard of are in repressed cases like priests. Every gay man I've ever met is just as disgusted by this as the rest of us are.

Also, I'd like to point out that pedophilia exists in heterosexual men as well, and if you really want to "generalize", then just state that "men are pedophiles". I've never met a single man who was molested by another man EVER, let alone as a child. On the other hand, I can't EVEN COUNT the number of female friends I have (20+ easily) that were molested or raped by male friends, their uncles, fathers, step-fathers, brothers, cousins, or some other random guy, when they were children, some as young as 4yrs old. At least, the instances you were talking about the gay men only hit on the teen boys, which is maybe awkward, but if they don't want to be hit on by men, then what is any guy doing walking around a gay community. MOST CASES OF PEDOPHILIA OCCUR IN MEN, whether they are gay or straight has nothing to do with it.

And, yes, you are homophobic.

Last edited:
Ummm.... I don't think you know too many gay men. I, on the other hand, DO. The vast majority of instances of homosexual pedophilia I've heard of are in repressed cases like priests. Every gay man I've ever met is just as disgusted by this as the rest of us are.

Also, I'd like to point out that pedophilia exists in heterosexual men as well, and if you really want to "generalize", then just state that "men are pedophiles". I've never met a single man who was molested by another man as a child, or perhaps just none that admit it. On the other hand, I can't EVEN COUNT the number of female friends I have that were molested or raped by male friends, their uncles, fathers, step-fathers, brothers, or some other random guy, when they were children, some as young as 4yrs old. MOST CASES OF PEDOPHILIA OCCUR IN MEN, whether they are gay or straight has nothing to do with it.

And, yes, you are homophobic.

Do you suppose that is because men are just more evil than women or could it be something a bit more natural like testosterone ?

Forum List

Back