Homosexuals and transsexuals are persecuted in the world

The fact that I do not believe in the God Semitic does not mean I do not know anything certain religion, Is there anyway I did not stop me from talking about it.
I came to this awareness by reading and making a culture, unlike you, as talk of statues crying blood, without knowing
that Yahweh (also called El), severely condemned idolatry, as, indeed, even adultery (both male and famminile).

The Mother Goddess is the daughter of the Earth, is the representation anthropomorphic (resembling a woman) of nature: telluric deities, in contrast with the celestial gods from the sky.

By the way was also a deity (along with many others), just as warmongering and anything but pacifist.

These are hymns and praises to the Mother Goddess:

.because I am she who is first and last
I am she who is worshiped and despised,
I am she who is a prostitute and holy,
I am married and a virgin,
I am the mother and daughter,
I am the arms of my mother,
I'm sterile, yet many are my children,
I am married woman and unmarried,
I am the one who gives birth and she who has never given birth,
I am the one who comforts the pain of childbirth.
I am the bride and groom,
And my man nurtured my fertility,
I am the Mother of my father,
I am my husband's sister,
And he is the son I rejected.
Always Respect me, for I am one who gives scandal, and the one who sanctifies.

Hello to our mother, while striding in the belly of the Earth has done blooming yellow flowers, and has sown the seeds Agave. Hello to our mother, while striding in the belly of the Earth, he has dispensed flowers in abundance, and has sown the seeds Agave.Hello to our mother, while striding in the belly of the Earth has done blooming yellow flowers; Ella, who sowed the seeds Agave.Hello to our Mother, which has white flowers dispensed in abundance, who scattered the seeds Agave, while striding into the belly of the Earth.
Hail to the Goddess who shines like a bright butterfly in the thorny bush.
Oh! She is our mother, goddess of the earth, which provides food for the wild beasts of the desert, and makes them survive.So, therefore, you make sure that she is always a living model of generosity towards all mankind.
And how do you see the Goddess of the earth to the wild beasts, so too does for green plants and fish.

Land, a matron seated, dressed
of full of various herbs and flowers dress,
with your right hand hold a globe,
head a garland of greenery, flowers and fruits,
and it will be full of such a horn of plenty,
who holds in his left hand,
and a hand there will be a Lion,
and other terrestrial animals.

Holy goddess Earth, the mother of the things of nature,
that all genres and regenerate in the day,
that only protect the bowels of the people,
divine arbiter of skies and seas, and of all things,
for which nature becomes quiet and sleep welcomes,
and also the light begins again and the night flees:
thou Orco shadows upholster and immense Discord
and the winds and rainy hold storms,
and when you want, to let go and incites Eddy
and the sun and escape the storms unleashed
and the same, when you want, you grant us a day smiling.
You food gifts of life in perpetual trust,
and when the soul departs, we take refuge in you:
Therefore, whatever gifts, in you everything returns.
Rightly call you the Great Mother,
because in mercy did you conquer the divine gods.
And you really are the parent
Without which nothing can accrue or arise.
You are great, and you are the queen, the divine oh.
You, Goddess, I adore, and I invoke your god,
indulgent and grant me what you would like to receive;
and entrust grateful to you, Goddess, deserved trust.
Hear me, I beg you in and befriend my intentions;
what I ask you, Goddess, you want garantirmelo.
Herbs, whatever generates your majesty,
Due to healthy entrusts to all nations:
This, now, let me your medicine.
Is the medicine with your virtues:
no matter what we face, having a good event,
and the same to anyone who will give you, and the same
to anyone who will accept it from me,
keep them healthy. Finally now, Goddess, that I
ensures your majesty,
what I, a suppliant, I request you.

I will never forget the one who gives happiness;
She is, or Mother who, in the form of the Moon
creates a world filled with sounds and their meanings,
and still, with His power in the form of Sun,
is the one who sustains the world,
and it is also she who in the form of Fire
It destroys the entire universe at the end of the ages.

O Mother of the world,
those who will worship with the verses of the hymn,
come to you by purchasing all the powers
the word is the Supreme Abode.

O Mother of the Worlds,
those among men reached
that birth so difficult to buy,
and that birth their full faculties,
nevertheless, if they do not love you,
while being ascended to the stars,
again fall down.

You are the Great Mother who chairs the language.
You're the climbing plant that fulfills all desires.

O Mother Earth! You who hear the desires of the devotees,
who would destroy the pain of the world,
bent under the weight of thy womb,
we revere you!

I pray Thee, I praise Thee, I bow before You,
pervieni to my tongue and not let me anymore,
That my intelligence never go astray,
that my sins may be blotted out,
that I am free from suffering.
That hour of danger I ever confuse.
That my thoughts flow free and unhindered.

Not even the water of which it is a liquid substance
can exist; no receptacle:
therefore, I seek refuge with You, Mother of all beings
that in the form of power exists in all things.

Mother, you who remove the pain of Thy supplicants,
be gracious. Be gracious, O Mother of the world!
Be gracious, O Queen of the universe!
protect the universe.
You are you, Mother, Divinity
of all movable and immovable.

You are the only support of the world,
because you have the shape of the Earth.
From you, who exist in the form of water,
the entire universe is pervaded.
Your powers are unsurpassed.

All science are parts of you you, as well
all living beings of this world, bar none.
Thee only, O Mother, the universe is full.
How can we praise you if You are
beyond all praise and high speech?
G.K. Chesterton in his book “Orthodoxy” summarizes paganism as such: “an attempt to reach the divine reality through the imagination alone.”

Like I thought, you've got nothing except one man's wild imagination. So either you do not believe in any god or you believe in just some other dimensional "energy forces." Wow. You have evidence of their reality or their intelligence being manifested?

But, whatever you say. Be on your merry way.
Incidentally, wikipedia was not too complimentary of one of your "prophets," Wilhelm Reich:

According to Turner, the injunction triggered a further deterioration in Reich's mental health. From at least early 1954, he came to believe that the planet was under attack by UFOs, or "energy alphas," as he called them. He said he often saw them flying over Orgonon – shaped like thin cigars with windows – leaving streams of black Deadly Orgone Radiation in their wake, which he believed the aliens were scattering to destroy the Earth.[150]

He and his son would spend their nights searching for UFOs through telescopes and binoculars, and when they believed they had found one would roll out the cloudbuster to suck the energy out of it. Reich claimed he had shot several of them down. Armed with two cloudbusters, they fought what Reich called a "full-scale interplanetary battle" in Arizona, where he had rented a house as a base station.[151] In Contact with Space (1956), he wrote of the "very remote possibility" that his own father had been from outer space.[

Last edited:
Yes someone hooked up something to trick the people. All religions have been performing stunts to trick people since the first religion was invented thousands and thousands of years ago. Every weeping Mary that has been inspected has been found to be fake.

Do It Yourself Weeping Madonna Statue

Sure OldSchool, you believe whatever makes you feel good.

No doubt those Japanese nuns in their basement assembled some ingenious mechanism to insert inside that wooden statue of Mary that would exude from her eyes and palms sometimes holy oil, sometimes human tears, and most of the time human blood. Not only that, they had it occur 101 times. I would call all that increasing the risk of being exposed to levels way beyond what was necessary to accomplish their goal of fooling people. You would think they would use blood only and maybe do it only 10 times?

You might also think since it was observed exuding blood by at least one scientist and one medical doctor that they would be clever enough to find its source, now wouldn't you? And to think it was also shown live on Japanese TV in 1973 bleeding and still their trick worked.

Now why would a nun give her whole life to serving Jesus in prayer and poverty not have done so but because she truly believed in this God? And if she was devoted to this God she sought salvation through, it makes zero sense these same nuns would create a great lie (read: sin) to jeopardize their own souls.

Find another explanation.

G.K. Chesterton in his book “Orthodoxy” summarizes paganism as such: “an attempt to reach the divine reality through the imagination alone.”[

Paganism is a term that was created on purpose to discredit the pre monotheistic religions and pave the way for precisely this latter option.

Read "The demolition of the Temples" of Vlasis Rasias, which is a detailed history of the persecution of Christians against the pagans

Like I thought, you've got nothing except one man's wild imagination. So either you do not believe in any god or you believe in just some other dimensional "energy forces." Wow. You have evidence of their reality or their intelligence being manifested? [

I could say the same thing dul your elusive "God." Faith does more than any physical evidence, you should know, so much so that it is impossible explain the existence of this or that deity by rational methods.

But, whatever you say. Be on your merry way.
Incidentally, wikipedia was not too complimentary of one of your "prophets," Wilhelm Reich:[

If by that of "prophets", as you call them, I have so many Others

According to Turner, the injunction triggered a further deterioration in Reich's mental health. From at least early 1954, he came to believe that the planet was under attack by UFOs, or "energy alphas," as he called them. He said he often saw them flying over Orgonon – shaped like thin cigars with windows – leaving streams of black Deadly Orgone Radiation in their wake, which he believed the aliens were scattering to destroy the Earth.[150][

There are declassified documents which clearly speak of these phenomena (military - secrets and important political services)

He and his son would spend their nights searching for UFOs through telescopes and binoculars, and when they believed they had found one would roll out the cloudbuster to suck the energy out of it. Reich claimed he had shot several of them down. Armed with two cloudbusters, they fought what Reich called a "full-scale interplanetary battle" in Arizona, where he had rented a house as a base station.[151] In Contact with Space (1956), he wrote of the "very remote possibility" that his own father had been from outer space.[

I understand that yours is a sneaky way to discredit his work, but know that these toys do not work with me!

I suggest you read you Psychology of Fascism Mass - the orgasm function, but also the man Moses and Monotheism of Sigmund Freud.

Last edited:
hese persecutions are the result of a regime despotic from Heterocratic and Heterocentric.

No, they exist because there are delusional folks who live a delusional life pushing their delusions on others.

Shit happens when you try to convince folks that these delusions are normal.

Rarely turns out well.

The main problem is the mass despotism, which is inherent in most human beings.
The real disease is this.

I learned a lot from Wilhelm Reich :)

Okie Dokey then

In a highly despotic societies they could only have grown monotheistic religions equally despotic and repressive, .where homosexuality and transsexuality are condemned and prohibited.

If in some countries is no longer a political issue, and there has been some progress towards the recognition of LGBT rights, it is still a social problem, as the persecution continues to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back