Homosexuality results in racial genocide.

*yawn*

yea yea.. we know the prison you post from within has a dictionary. good for you.

*yawn*

yea yea.. we know the prison you post from within has a dictionary. good for you.

schizophrenia:psychiatry. Also called dementia praecox. a severe mental disorder characterized by some, but not necessarily all, of the following features: emotional blunting, intellectual deterioration, social isolation, disorganized speech and behavior, delusions, and hallucinations.

I have come to the conclusion that, Homosexuality will eventualy lead to racial genocide and extinction. We must move to ban Homosexuality.

dude you have nothing to do . i see that you everywhere in this forums. you are a black supremacists . i will pray for you my dear friend.

dude you have nothing to do . i see that you everywhere in this forums. you are a black supremacists . i will pray for you my dear friend.

Well The Black was the first man here on the Earth. God is Black, and thats a fact. Imhotep ,Egypt. The Pyramids, chariots of the Gods, I tell ya. It is all real.!!

Homosexuals can not reproduce themselves to have a continuation of their Homosexual
species.Thats how it results in genocide for their Homosexual race.

First of all: How long has humanity been in existence. Isn’t it true that, in years past, homosexual behavior was discouraged? At lest, it was not condoned to the extent that it is today. That being said how is it that homosexuals exist today?

Secondly: How is banning homosexuality going to prevent alleged genocide. I don’t follow. Please provide specific detailed logic. Are you going to use electric shock treatment on those who look lustfully at those of the same sex?

Forum List

Back