Homosexuality Represented in TV and Movies

How can you guys NOT like Will?

Will, please see my PM!

On Disney recently there was an episode portrayal of a flaming gay villain, on Henry Danger. Took me aback, watching it with my granddaughter. I have friends that are gay, so have no problem with it, but on a child’s tv show, a flaming gay, that bothered the heck out of me.

According to a 2015 Gallup Poll, less than 4% of the population is gay (or LGBT).

That being said, why do you think that most movies and TV shows now feel it is important to include a gay and/or LGBT element in their programming?

PRINCETON, N.J. -- The American public estimates on average that 23% of Americans are gay or lesbian, little changed from Americans' 25% estimate in 2011, and only slightly higher than separate 2002 estimates of the gay and lesbian population. These estimates are many times higher than the 3.8% of the adult population who identified themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender in Gallup Daily tracking in the first four months of this year.
In hopes that people like Sunni Man may eventually allow them to peaceably coexist, through a process of exposure therapy.
You all just keep parroting that lie.

If you can read minds so well, why do't you tell us why they REALLY do it?

Just like when you kept calling for Trump to denounce white supremists when he already had, how many times do I have to tell you lying scum? I've posted it countless times. So to hell with you liars.

That's kinda a non-answer, don't you think? You can't do better than that mikey?

According to a 2015 Gallup Poll, less than 4% of the population is gay (or LGBT).

That being said, why do you think that most movies and TV shows now feel it is important to include a gay and/or LGBT element in their programming?

PRINCETON, N.J. -- The American public estimates on average that 23% of Americans are gay or lesbian, little changed from Americans' 25% estimate in 2011, and only slightly higher than separate 2002 estimates of the gay and lesbian population. These estimates are many times higher than the 3.8% of the adult population who identified themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender in Gallup Daily tracking in the first four months of this year.
In hopes that people like Sunni Man may eventually allow them to peaceably coexist, through a process of exposure therapy.
You all just keep parroting that lie.

If you can read minds so well, why do't you tell us why they REALLY do it?

Just like when you kept calling for Trump to denounce white supremists when he already had, how many times do I have to tell you lying scum? I've posted it countless times. So to hell with you liars.

That's kinda a non-answer, don't you think? You can't do better than that mikey?
Typical liberal games: Ask for something they know full well they will deny.

Forum List

Back