Homosexuality is Human imperfection.

What we do know is that for homosexuality to have survived roughly 500,000 years of evolutionary pressure, the genes that influence it must confer some other advantage. In other words, there must be a serious reproductive advantage to bisexuality that preserves homosexuality in the population as a side-effect.

Wrong. It need simply not be a significant disadvantage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Homosexuality is Abnormal , imperfect human behavior. The American Psychiatric Association once had it classified as a form of mental illenss. Untill the Homosexual lobby paid them off to have it removed from the list of mental disorders.

..that you crave to suck cock and threads like this in which you vent despite your downlow lifestyle prove it.

..that you crave to suck cock and threads like this in which you vent despite your downlow lifestyle prove it.

Well faggot I was told that if you can think stuff like what you just posted, you either want to engage in those acts, or you may have already done stuff like that, Mr. Shogun Homo supporter.

I have a beautiful Black girlfriend, I don't need another male to sleep with like you apparently do.

Well faggot I was told that if you can think stuff like what you just posted, you either want to engage in those acts, or you may have already done stuff like that, Mr. Shogun Homo supporter.

I have a beautiful Black girlfriend, I don't need another male to sleep with like you apparently do.

well, you were also told that robbing liquor stores is gainful employment and look how that worked out for your ghetto education.

and, you might call her a "girl"friend while she's wearing her wig and lipstick but there is no getting around her deep voice and bouncing adam's apple. Take your bullshit stories back to Eddie Murphy's car.

well, you were also told that robbing liquor stores is gainful employment and look how that worked out for your ghetto education.

and, you might call her a "girl"friend while she's wearing her wig and lipstick but there is no getting around her deep voice and bouncing adam's apple. Take your bullshit stories back to Eddie Murphy's car.

Seek Psychiatric help. You've got some kind of mental problem. I gonna have to ignore you from now on, you seem to be looking for trouble on this message board, with your
unprovoked attacks.

Seek Psychiatric help. You've got some kind of mental problem. I gonna have to ignore you from now on, you seem to be looking for trouble on this message board, with your
unprovoked attacks.

typical... you seem capable of dishing it out but you sure as hell can't take it. I guess this is what happens after you take a ride on your "girl"friend's TOWER OF POWER. Ahhh well. i guess you can always blame fags when your mouth waters every time you see something remotely phallic.

Forum List

Back