Homosexuality is Human imperfection.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
As many people strive for perfection, we can all agree that Homosexulaity is a form of
human imperfection.

It is imperfect, because it strays away from what nautre intended. And it distrupts the normal balance of human reproduction and existence.

As many people strive for perfection, we can all agree that Homosexulaity is a form of
human imperfection.

It is imperfect, because it strays away from what nautre intended. And it distrupts the normal balance of human reproduction and existence.

Considering that gays have always been here and homosexuality exists all through nature, I suspect it's "part" of nature.

Perfection doesn't include "stupid".

I love the way the "right" tries to confine mankind to "bioligical" baby makers and slaves to sexuality. Maybe because so few of them have measurable intellect?

human imperfection.

Considering that gays have always been here and homosexuality exists all through nature, I suspect it's "part" of nature.

I love the way the "right" tries to confine mankind to "bioligical" baby makers and slaves to sexuality. Maybe because so few of them have measurable intellect?

Gays "always beiing" here does not negate the premise of the argument. Homosexuality is aberrant sexual behavior.

Go back to that glass of Kool Aid, fool.

human imperfection.

Gays "always beiing" here does not negate the premise of the argument. Homosexuality is aberrant sexual behavior.

Homosexuality is common in nature. It is natural by definition. It is no less natural and no more deviant than left-handedness.

☭proletarian☭;1830393 said:

Homosexuality is common in nature. It is natural by definition. It is no less natural and no more deviant than left-handedness.

Common in nature does NOT make it biologically normal nor functional sexual behavior.

You want to try again, racist? You want to play with me fuckup and let's go. Otherwise I suggest you go back to calling people ******* cuz that's what works for you.

define 'biologically normal'

It's normal and common in many biological systems.

☭proletarian☭;1830434 said:

You wanna play word games, you might want to try a different board. Biologically normal and functional is the ability to procreate. Let me know when you find a couple of homosexuals that procreate naturally.

That would be sticking a dick in a pussy and fertilizing an egg, junior.

So if you condemn it based on the inability to reproduce, then you surely object to old people having sex, having sex with a condom (by your definition, using prophylactics to prevent pregnancy is not biologically normal), birth control pills, or having sex with a woman who lost her uterus to cancer. Of couirse, now you'll weasel and writhe and try top get out of the corner you've put yourself in- all the while showing a total disregard for personal liberty and rights, which are ignored by the right-wing whenever gay unions are brought up.

By the way, have you repented of your left-handedness?

human imperfection.

Have you noticed a decline in human population?

human imperfection.

there are people who might say being black is a form of human imperfection.... so i'd be careful tossing that stuff around if i were you.

☭proletarian☭;1830434 said:

You wanna play word games, you might want to try a different board. Biologically normal and functional is the ability to procreate. Let me know when you find a couple of homosexuals that procreate naturally.

That would be sticking a dick in a pussy and fertilizing an egg, junior.

that's not word games. there are people who are biologically normal and can't or choose not to procreate for many reasons.

is someone who requires fertility meds to procreate NOt biologically normal?

the appearance of homosexuality in the human species and in animal species is approximately the same as for any recessive gene.

Last edited:
human imperfection.

Speaking of natural...did you know there are species of animals that are gay (well bi, lol). Are they going to hell as well? Did they learn it from the media?

:lol:

☭proletarian☭;1830640 said:
So if you condemn it based on the inability to reproduce, then you surely object to old people having sex, having sex with a condom (by your definition, using prophylactics to prevent pregnancy is not biologically normal), birth control pills, or having sex with a woman who lost her uterus to cancer. Of couirse, now you'll weasel and writhe and try top get out of the corner you've put yourself in- all the while showing a total disregard for personal liberty and rights, which are ignored by the right-wing whenever gay unions are brought up.

By the way, have you repented of your left-handedness?

Dont forget, the bible says its a sin to have sex if the purpose of it is not to procreate....so everyone who ever had sex and did not have a child will go to hell as well.

Oh and dont forget divorce. They are all sinners and will burn right besides the homosexuals in hell!

:lol:

human imperfection.

so is monogamy. NEXT.

oh.. and I just have to say..

from what nautre intended.

too easy. toooo easy.

human imperfection.

What if you consider the idea that it helps mankind take care of the "pack"?

You see "pack" members who have no children can help take care of the children who are part of the "pack".

In your same line of thought Baren hetros are an imperfection.

Baring children is only part of the job of continuing any pack.

Forum List

Back