Homosexuality in Politics/Schools

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
I would like for some of you Gay people to explain to me WHY you can't teach your kids about YOUR sexuality at home/art festival. Why is it you feel the need to HARRASS people who don't want to be a part of your sexuality(if I want to I will just look for the closest building with a rainbow). Why do you think YOUR sexuality should be in the PUBLIC square?

i would like for some of you gay people to explain to me why you can't teach your kids about your sexuality at home/art festival. Why is it you feel the need to harrass people who don't want to be a part of your sexuality(if i want to i will just look for the closest building with a rainbow). Why do you think your sexuality should be in the public square?

lol...

I do think however that it is indeed up to parents to teach kids about proper understanding of diversity in our society...............
specifically, about how fcukked up a lifestyle is lived by a whole host of the gay community. Parents need to highlight the level of fcukkupedness of places like SanFransicko at an early age.......emphasizing at a young age that, "If you want to grow up in America and be proud of looking like a fcukked up k00k, THIS is where you live!!". And let the kid put 2+2 together..............

i would like for some of you gay people to explain to me why you can't teach your kids about your sexuality at home/art festival. Why is it you feel the need to harrass people who don't want to be a part of your sexuality(if i want to i will just look for the closest building with a rainbow). Why do you think your sexuality should be in the public square?

It seems like Mad Scientist believes that if kids are even taught that such a thing as homosexuality exists then the "ebil g0dl3ss nazi librul-tard elite" will turn the kids gay.

I do think however that it is indeed up to parents to teach kids about proper understanding of diversity in our society...............
specifically, about how fcukked up a lifestyle is lived by a whole host of the gay community. Parents need to highlight the level of fcukkupedness of places like SanFransicko at an early age.......emphasizing at a young age that, "If you want to grow up in America and be proud of looking like a fcukked up k00k, THIS is where you live!!". And let the kid put 2+2 together..............

Um, have you ever lived in San Francisco?

Nope.....dont plan to visit although it certainly is what one could consider an "educational community" in terms of being able to teach kids what the term "fringe" means.........100% certainty about that.

gaypri9-1.jpg

Of course, Id imagine a handful of Americans would disagree with me!!:lol:

I would like for some of you Gay people to explain to me WHY you can't teach your kids about YOUR sexuality at home/art festival.

As a heterosexual male, I would think... well... would you rather have your kids learn about what homosexuality and the related issues are in a classroom setting or when they randomly come across one and wouldn't know how to react to the odd concept, or when s/he feels drawn for some reason to members of his/her own gender and isn't sure why or how to deal with that attraction?

Nope.....dont plan to visit although it certainly is what one could consider an "educational community" in terms of being able to teach kids what the term "fringe" means.........100% certainty about that.

gaypri9-1.jpg

Of course, Id imagine a handful of Americans would disagree with me!!:lol:

In other words you have no problem talking shit about places and things you know nothing about, kthxbye.

I would like for some of you Gay people to explain to me WHY you can't teach your kids about YOUR sexuality at home/art festival. Why is it you feel the need to HARRASS people who don't want to be a part of your sexuality(if I want to I will just look for the closest building with a rainbow). Why do you think YOUR sexuality should be in the PUBLIC square?

For one thing, you are obviously NOT a scientist. Second, without examples, who even knows what you are talking about?

Sounds more like some type of "accusation" rather than a serious question. Hope you don't have any gay children, like Dick Cheney, or Alan Keyes. Of course, good old Al threw his kid out into the streets without a cent or a place to go. Now there is a man with Republican Family Values. Wonder what he wants to teach in school?

So, do you think those guys raised their kids to be gay?

Oh, by the way, Keyes ran against Obama for state Senator on a platform of, get this, "Family Values". Ha ha ha ha ho ho tee hee.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree.

But why limit it to homosexuals? Let's apply this to all who are different from the norm. I propose this.

I would like for some of you Black people to explain to me WHY you can't teach your kids about YOUR negroness at home/art festival. Why is it you feel the need to HARRASS people who don't want to be a part of your color(if I want to I will just look for the closest building with a basketball court). Why do you think YOUR color should be in the PUBLIC square?

Now, just take the highlighted in red words and replace them with whatever minority you feel overdramatizes their plight.

How about the Jews?

I would like for some of you Jewish people to explain to me WHY you can't teach your kids about YOUR religion at home/art festival. Why is it you feel the need to HARRASS people who don't want to be a part of your Jewish holidays(if I want to I will just look for the closest building with a Star of David). Why do you think YOUR religion should be in the PUBLIC square?

Join in and help me here.

I agree.

But why limit it to homosexuals? Let's apply this to all who are different from the norm. I propose this.

I would like for some of you Black people to explain to me WHY you can't teach your kids about YOUR negroness at home/art festival. Why is it you feel the need to HARRASS people who don't want to be a part of your color(if I want to I will just look for the closest building with a basketball court). Why do you think YOUR color should be in the PUBLIC square?

Now, just take the highlighted in red words and replace them with whatever minority you feel overdramatizes their plight.

How about the Jews?

I would like for some of you Jewish people to explain to me WHY you can't teach your kids about YOUR religion at home/art festival. Why is it you feel the need to HARRASS people who don't want to be a part of your Jewish holidays(if I want to I will just look for the closest building with a Star of David). Why do you think YOUR religion should be in the PUBLIC square?

Man, you are so right. I wish those Christians would stop with all that God stuff. You know, they have Christmas vaction and Easter break. Isn't it disgusting? Sickening?

Just keep sex and religion out of school. It should be up to parents to teach children who to hate.

I agree.

How about the Jews?

Man, you are so right. I wish those Christians would stop with all that God stuff. You know, they have Christmas vaction and Easter break. Isn't it disgusting? Sickening?

Just keep sex and religion out of school. It should be up to parents to teach children who to hate.

I would like for some of you Democratic people to explain to me WHY you can't teach your kids about YOUR liberalism at home/art festival. Why is it you feel the need to HARRASS people who don't want to be a part of your Stupid Political Party(if I want to I will just look for the closest building with a Photo of Obama on it). Why do you think YOUR stupid political ideas should be in the PUBLIC square?

Join in and help me here.[/QUOTE]

Thought I would help you out with this. See, fixed it for you.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back