Homosexuality Has No Benefit

Yes, it's true, homosexuality has absolutely no benefit. Which is just another among many reasons that it should not be encouraged, accommodated or subsidized by the government. What is the function of homosexuality? Can you name any way homosexuality benefits man?

Maybe ask Dr. House? He seems to be the resident expert on all things Gay at USMB.

Dammit, I knew it! :lol:

Yes, it's true, homosexuality has absolutely no benefit. Which is just another among many reasons that it should not be encouraged, accommodated or subsidized by the government. What is the function of homosexuality? Can you name any way homosexuality benefits man?
It keeps dinosaurs like Pale Rider further pissed off.

Yes, it's true, homosexuality has absolutely no benefit.

I don't agree with that.

Which is just another among many reasons that it should not be encouraged, accommodated or subsidized by the government.

I don't think I've ever had the government encourage, accommodate, or subsidize my gay acts. Maybe I was having too much fun to pay attention. :lol:

What is the function of homosexuality? Can you name any way homosexuality benefits man?

Well... like xsited said, some guys like to watch. But when I'm going down on a girl or vice versa, I'm not really much concerned on how it benefits, man, I'm thinking more about how much fun Amanda is having. :tongue:

It makes them happy!

And why do you care?

I don't agree with that.

Which is just another among many reasons that it should not be encouraged, accommodated or subsidized by the government.

I don't think I've ever had the government encourage, accommodate, or subsidize my gay acts. Maybe I was having too much fun to pay attention. :lol:

What is the function of homosexuality? Can you name any way homosexuality benefits man?

Well... like xsited said, some guys like to watch. But when I'm going down on a girl or vice versa, I'm not really much concerned on how it benefits, man, I'm thinking more about how much fun Amanda is having. :tongue:

So now you are a lesbian?

I don't agree with that.

No, I'm bisexual, this has been common knowledge for anyone paying attention for quite some time.

I don't agree with that.

No, I'm bisexual, this has been common knowledge for anyone paying attention for quite some time.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcouwdASZXc]YouTube - La Rissa - I Do Both Jay and Jane[/ame]

Actually, we have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Not serving in the military, a job, a home or children - not one of those things is a 'right. Fucking idiot.

A "right" is anything Human Beings declare it to be.

Forum List

Back