Homosexual Vs Gay

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Is it not rediculous to call all Homosexuals "Gay"? Many homosexuals are bitter and sour to life. Should homosexuals be allowed to steal a word that does not apply to them. The word "Gay" was once a very good and happy thing. I vow from this point on to refer to homosexuals as homosexuals.

Is it not rediculous to call all Homosexuals "Gay"? Many homosexuals are bitter and sour to life. Should homosexuals be allowed to steal a word that does not apply to them. The word "Gay" was once a very good and happy thing. I vow from this point on to refer to homosexuals as homosexuals.

I agree. Many of these mentally unstable Homosexuals are far from being "Gay".
But are truly deranged psychotic unhappy sociopaths. Homosexual sociopath is a more accurate label for these people.
Who are truly sexual predators and rapist,misogynist.

Last edited:

I agree, and being as old as I am, I remember back when they started this bull shit. We called them either queers, homo, fag, faggot or homosexual. But they were just getting their agenda going and starting their push for people to "accept" their "lifestyle." So they had to cutsie, tootsie up their image, so they hijacked the word "gay." If makes absolutely no sense at all, period, none, to call them "gay." Gay means happy, not homo. It's politically correct bull shit at it's best, and I absolutely refuse to call them "gay/happy." It's got nothing to do with being a homo, and is completely incorrect.

It's the same story with these mexicans pushing to have "illegal aliens" called "undocumented workers." They're trying to deviate away from what they really are, "illegal aliens." It's psycho babble, and don't buy it. Call a homo a homo, and call an illegal alien an illegal alien. I'm sure the hell not going to call a train a baseball, or the sun a cookie. Same with the other garbage.

They even stole the rainbow too! :gay:

Okay! We'll call you gay!

Homosexuals must be called what they are. Mentaly ill psychotic sociopaths. Who pray upon each other sexually.

They even stole the rainbow too! :gay:

i vote this as most retarded thread of the day. :thup:

Wow

I uh, -whew- uhm

Who gives a fuck?

I'm to damn lazy to type out homoblahbabalh when I talk about them. sure "gay" is not a good term for people that are just as miserable as the rest of us, excpet for the morons that call it a mental illness.

good lord, I want the 2 minutes I wasted reading this crap back.

I 2nd Jillians vote.

Does anyone else see the irony on the Google adds bar?

never mind, it changed

But when I looked at it before is was a line of gay dating sites.

Now THAT was irony

Last edited:

I agree, and being as old as I am, I remember back when they started this bull shit. We called them either queers, homo, fag, faggot or homosexual. But they were just getting their agenda going and starting their push for people to "accept" their "lifestyle." So they had to cutsie, tootsie up their image, so they hijacked the word "gay." If makes absolutely no sense at all, period, none, to call them "gay." Gay means happy, not homo. It's politically correct bull shit at it's best, and I absolutely refuse to call them "gay/happy." It's got nothing to do with being a homo, and is completely incorrect.

It's the same story with these mexicans pushing to have "illegal aliens" called "undocumented workers." They're trying to deviate away from what they really are, "illegal aliens." It's psycho babble, and don't buy it. Call a homo a homo, and call an illegal alien an illegal alien. I'm sure the hell not going to call a train a baseball, or the sun a cookie. Same with the other garbage.
next they will want to call burglers uninvited house quests ,and rapists unauthorized sex partners
this pc stuff just eats me up
soon there will be so many words or expressions you *cant say * we wont be able to communicate

Forum List

Back