Homosexual Public Restroom Sex Defended In California

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Summary: A lawyer defending the "right" of homosexuals to engage in sex in public restroom stalls was on "The O'Reilly Factor" on March 16, 2004.

"The O'Reilly Factor" recently featured a heated discussion between Bill O'Reilly and criminal defense attorney Bruce Nickerson over the alleged "right" of homosexuals to engage in sodomy in public restroom stalls in California.

Police in Fresno, California, recently arrested 40 homosexuals on lewd and lascivious behavior for having public sex in a park. The sting operation was called "Protecting Our Children." Some of the men were found within yards of playgrounds.

Fresno County Superior Court Judge James Quashnick has sided with the defense attorneys who claim that the prosecution of homosexuals is discriminatory because no heterosexuals were arrested for public sex during this sting operation.

Bruce Nickerson claimed on O'Reilly that in California, a public restroom is considered a private area and it is not illegal to engage in sodomy in the stalls. In fact, Nickerson asserted that if a parent or child were to peek into the stalls, "…you've violated their privacy" to engage in sodomy.

According to Nickerson, it's perfectly all right for homosexuals to sodomize each other in public parks "…where you reasonably don't expect to offend anybody."

Read the rest here:
http://www.traditionalvalues.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1511

According to Nickerson, it's perfectly all right for homosexuals to sodomize each other in public parks "…where you reasonably don't expect to offend anybody."

OK. so now we know that Nickerson is out of the closet. here bully, bully, bully, this should be interesting. one word in the above statement seals their fate....PUBLIC restrooms, not privite restrooms, PUBLIC. dumbass crap packers.

Fresno County Superior Court Judge James Quashnick has sided with the defense attorneys who claim that the prosecution of homosexuals is discriminatory because no heterosexuals were arrested for public sex during this sting operation.

Did any heterosexuals engage in public sex in this restroom? Im just curious because its kind of hard to arrest men and women having sex in a restroom if none happened.

Fresno County Superior Court Judge James Quashnick has sided with the defense attorneys

Here's problem number one. Isn't he supposed to be completely impartial until he's made a ruling?

Now, if these stalls were completely enclosed and soundproof, I would say "Do whatever the hell you feel like in there," but anyone in that restroom would know EXACTLY what was going on in that stall, which is almost as bad as seeing it. As for the park thing, I don't care how discreetly it is done, it's still public property and should not be treated as a sexual playground.

As for homosexuals being arrested more, I have noticed that homosexuals, as a group, tend to be more promiscuous than their heterosexual counterparts, probably due to the fact that crossing the lines of social norms has become easier since they've already crossed a rather large one.

No one should be having sex in public restrooms. Heterosexuals or homosexuals. People shouldn't have to see or hear that shit when they go into a restroom. It's a public place and it's not the place for sick stuff like this.

Being a Californian the deal is these deviant shitholes use the highway rest stops for this crap. This is well known as all you have to is read the writing on the wall in the stalls.

This is just more evidence as to the disgusting, dispicable and vile lifestyle that is known as homosexuality. Do we still want them to marry or have civil unions, people that choose to engage in this behavior? I think not, rather psychological counseling and a trip to a Reno whorehouse is in order. :mad:

I see no reason for anyone to engage in sex in a public space. Whether it be the stall of a restroom on public land or in the backseat of their car in the local Walmart parking lot.

Unless you are in your house or a motel, etc. you have no expectation of privacy.

As for the police only arresting homosexuals, well, how many others were there. Unless the defense can prove that there were heteros. out there, engaging in sex and that the police knew but let them go, that's a completely invalid reason to throw the case out. If he does, I hope the appeals court overrules him.

Homo or hetero, no one should be having sex in a public place and expect that they should be able to get away with it. You start banging your partner in public, you run the risk of getting caught. That's part of the allure of public sex, right?

Forum List

Back