Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

No one cares what people do in the privacy of their homes.

It's when they start forcing their perversions on the rest of us that problems occur.

The SCOTUS agrees. Argue with them.
How exactly are gays forcing their perversions on you?
Do you think all Abrahamic religions should defy their God to appease some socio-political movement?
Answer my question and I'll answer yours.
By forcing people to defy their God in their labors.

Now you.

You mean like forcing employees to work on the Sabbath?

The Civil Rights Act prohibits employment discrimination based on religion. Specifically, employers must accommodate an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. For example, employers must be flexible with dress and grooming practices that are religious in nature. However, an employer does not have to make a religious accommodation if it would impose an undue hardship on the business. What is an undue hardship? It is something that places more than a minimal burden on the business’s operations. In other words, it all depends on situation.

How exactly are gays forcing their perversions on you?
Do you think all Abrahamic religions should defy their God to appease some socio-political movement?
Answer my question and I'll answer yours.
By forcing people to defy their God in their labors.

Now you.

You mean like forcing employees to work on the Sabbath?
The Civil Rights Act prohibits employment discrimination based on religion. Specifically, employers must accommodate an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. For example, employers must be flexible with dress and grooming practices that are religious in nature. However, an employer does not have to make a religious accommodation if it would impose an undue hardship on the business. What is an undue hardship? It is something that places more than a minimal burden on the business’s operations. In other words, it all depends on situation.
Keep your gayness to yourself

It's grooming, it's rape and it's perverted; right up Dem alley!!!!

Greg

You know, from '96 to '99, I rented a room from 2 lesbians during my last sea tour. Cindy and Connie had been together for 8 years before I met them, and they had a young daughter named Tawnya.

Well....................Tawnya was just like any other normal teenage girl. She had a crush on the cute dudes in her school and was perfectly normal and got good grades. And, she didn't appear to be suffering from any kind of abuse or stress just because she had 2 moms. No, gay couples are perfectly capable of raising normal children. I know, because I lived with it for a few years.

You know, from '96 to '99, I rented a room from 2 lesbians during my last sea tour. Cindy and Connie had been together for 8 years before I met them, and they had a young daughter named Tawnya.

Well....................Tawnya was just like any other normal teenage girl. She had a crush on the cute dudes in her school and was perfectly normal and got good grades. And, she didn't appear to be suffering from any kind of abuse or stress just because she had 2 moms. No, gay couples are perfectly capable of raising normal children. I know, because I lived with it for a few years.
Many people seem to believe homosexuals have no life other sex. The fact is they are moms and dads, employees, employers, sports fans, etc... The only difference is they have a preference for their own sex.

Many people seem to believe homosexuals have no life other sex. The fact is they are moms and dads, employees, employers, sports fans, etc... The only difference is they have a preference for their own sex.

Yep. And, interestingly enough, gays have a "type" just like straight people do. I remember one time a friend of mine came out to me and told me he was gay after about 6 months of us being friends. I then told him, we'll get along just fine, as long as you don't try to hit on me. He then told me that I wasn't his type, he preferred blondes that were taller and more muscular than I was. At first, I was kind of offended, because I had heard that gays didn't care who they had sex with, just as long as they got off.

Boy was I wrong about that. And, because we were really good friends, we hung out quite a bit. I can honestly tell you that there is no better wingman for picking up women than a gay dude. Even when we went to clubs overseas (where most women won't have much to do with sailors), the women would flock to him, and he would tell them what a great guy I was, and direct them my way. Got lots of dates because of that dude.

Forum List

Back