Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

You don't have to "accept" anything. Acceptance equals agreement and you don't have to agree. You do have to tolerate. We all have to tolerate things in our lives we don't agree with...in employment especially. If you work for someone else, you're going to be required to do something you don't agree with, you still do it if you want to continue to be employed there, yes? This is no different.
Oh, but I DO have to accept your deviant, immoral lifestyle. In that situation, I would have to refer to a man as a woman even though my faith informs me that a man cannot become a woman, that we are created male and female. That's forcing your beliefs onto others. It's amazing how you see it when it happens to you, but not when you do it to others.

That's called Leftist hypocrisy.

No, it means you tolerate it...you still don't have to agree. You don't have to "accept" it, just tolerate it. I caught my boss picking his nose and wiping it under his desk. He didn't see me. Guess what? I still had to call him "Mr." and "Sir" even though I didn't agree with his disgusting "lifestyle". I had to tolerate not calling him "booger wiper". My rights are violated!!!! :rolleyes:

Now you' re just mincing words. Why does not the transgender need to "tolerate" my beliefs, that I cannot in good conscience go along with him thinking he's a woman? It seems in your warped, twisted little world, "tolerance" only goes one way. Being forced to refer to him in a female context isn't tolerance, it's being forced to accept it.

And all you on the demonic Left LOVE to use force, don't you?

What is being forced on you? What changes in YOUR belief system if you have to call her a her? Do you still disagree with her choices? Yes. That hasn't changed has it? You still get to be all oogied out by her, you just have to call her a her. Nothing about what you think or believe is changed by your having to call her a her is it? No.

Now you're just being stupid. Forcing people to profess something they don't believe is forcing your beliefs on them. This is how evil you people are, being guilty of the VERY CRIMES you insist everyone else is guilty of. You don't want tolerance, you demand unmitigated acquiescence to your agenda. You people are bigots and assholes, and with your circular logic, you perpetuate on others what you claimed they perpetuated on you. Blind and depraved! How will you escape eternal judgement?

You think yourself a Christian right? I don't believe you are. Do you think I have the right to walk around the workplace and say you aren't a Christian even though you believe you are?

I might hold the belief that you aren't a Christian, but I certainly can't walk around work and say it. I can say it to people outside of work (but I might not want to post it on my Facebook...employers have been know to look there) but it is not appropriate behavior for the workplace is it?

I might hold all kinds of "beliefs" about the people I work with, but saying them out loud can get me fired. Why? Because you don't have an absolute right to that job. You follow the rules of the workplace. It is not the government forcing anything on you.

Oh, but I DO have to accept your deviant, immoral lifestyle. In that situation, I would have to refer to a man as a woman even though my faith informs me that a man cannot become a woman, that we are created male and female. That's forcing your beliefs onto others. It's amazing how you see it when it happens to you, but not when you do it to others.

No, it means you tolerate it...you still don't have to agree. You don't have to "accept" it, just tolerate it. I caught my boss picking his nose and wiping it under his desk. He didn't see me. Guess what? I still had to call him "Mr." and "Sir" even though I didn't agree with his disgusting "lifestyle". I had to tolerate not calling him "booger wiper". My rights are violated!!!! :rolleyes:

Now you' re just mincing words. Why does not the transgender need to "tolerate" my beliefs, that I cannot in good conscience go along with him thinking he's a woman? It seems in your warped, twisted little world, "tolerance" only goes one way. Being forced to refer to him in a female context isn't tolerance, it's being forced to accept it.

What is being forced on you? What changes in YOUR belief system if you have to call her a her? Do you still disagree with her choices? Yes. That hasn't changed has it? You still get to be all oogied out by her, you just have to call her a her. Nothing about what you think or believe is changed by your having to call her a her is it? No.

How about being forced to cater a Gay Wedding even though it's against your beliefs.

Or a young girl being forced to share a bathroom with a boy dressed in drag .

here's a few cases for you ...

Douglas Manchester owner of the Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Diego donated $125,000 in support of Proposition 8. and found his Hotel boycotted. Terry Caster , the owner of A-1 Self Storage in San Diego , and a friend of Douglas Manchester persuaded him to make the donation and also made a hefty donation himself - he found his business boycotted as well.

Marjorie Christoffersen, a manager for El Coyote Restaurant in Los Angeles, and the niece of El Coyote founder, daughter of its current owner. Christoffersons family ties saved her job, but she was heavily pressured after her restaurant was targeted because she had donated a measly $100 to the Yes on 8 campaign.

Richard Reep, an employee of Home Depot. Home Depot was extensively harassed for employing Richard Reep, it is uncertain whether he was forced out or not, but Home Depot is known for being overly Gay Friendly at the expense of Family People. The same for Ace Hardware which was attacked for employing Prop. 8 donor Robert Frost. There were and continue to be many many more victims , both big and small
Welcome to keep your fag-hating thoughts in the closet, where they belong.

As for the caterer, business is business. Keep your faith for Sundays at church.

St. Mike : Don't waste your time on this clown "PaintMyHouse - the lights on , but noone is home - Seawytch may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but she's certainly a more worthy adversary than this clown.

How about being forced to cater a Gay Wedding even though it's against your beliefs.

Douglas Manchester owner of the Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Diego donated $125,000 in support of Proposition 8. and found his Hotel boycotted. Terry Caster , the owner of A-1 Self Storage in San Diego , and a friend of Douglas Manchester persuaded him to make the donation and also made a hefty donation himself - he found his business boycotted as well.

Marjorie Christoffersen, a manager for El Coyote Restaurant in Los Angeles, and the niece of El Coyote founder, daughter of its current owner. Christoffersons family ties saved her job, but she was heavily pressured after her restaurant was targeted because she had donated a measly $100 to the Yes on 8 campaign.

Richard Reep, an employee of Home Depot. Home Depot was extensively harassed for employing Richard Reep, it is uncertain whether he was forced out or not, but Home Depot is known for being overly Gay Friendly at the expense of Family People. The same for Ace Hardware which was attacked for employing Prop. 8 donor Robert Frost. There were and continue to be many many more victims , both big and small

As for the caterer, business is business. Keep your faith for Sundays at church.

St. Mike : Don't waste your time on this clown "PaintMyHouse - the lights on , but noone is home - Seawytch may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but she's certainly a more worthy adversary than this clown.

I put paintmyhouse on permanent ignore within a week of joining this forum.

Run away little faggot-hater, that's about all you're going to be doing for the rest of your life so you might as well get some practice in. This is no longer your country, and it never was, it's mine, fucked up as it is.

If you put him on ignore, that's where they stay. If you reply, then I can see the ignorant drivel he posts.

You simply can't take seriously someone who continually equates gays to pedophiles. He and Silhouette are cut from the same cloth...and equally deserving of being ignored.

That's because you aren't a real man you total fucking pussy. Real men don't stick their fingers in their ears like small children at bedtime pretending they can't hear what mommy just said.

Of course some (only about 15 now) discriminate based on gender.

That is absolutely FALSE.

32 of those 36 States have set into law statutes or constitutional amendments which recognize that Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman, wholly rejecting the notion that your 'feelings' are even remotely relevant.

You're overtly attempting to claim that those states HAVE POPULARLY ACCEPTED YOUR FEELINGS, when in truth, thus in reality YOUR FEELINGS ARE POPULARLY REJECTED.

What you're doing is LYING TO THE READERS OF THIS BOARD.

And while typical of perverse reasoning, common to the sociopath, it is as simple as THAT.

Now you're just being stupid. Forcing people to profess something they don't believe is forcing your beliefs on them. This is how evil you people are, being guilty of the VERY CRIMES you insist everyone else is guilty of. You don't want tolerance, you demand unmitigated acquiescence to your agenda. You people are bigots and assholes, and with your circular logic, you perpetuate on others what you claimed they perpetuated on you. Blind and depraved! How will you escape eternal judgement?

You think yourself a Christian right? I don't believe you are. Do you think I have the right to walk around the workplace and say you aren't a Christian even though you believe you are?

I might hold the belief that you aren't a Christian, but I certainly can't walk around work and say it. I can say it to people outside of work (but I might not want to post it on my Facebook...employers have been know to look there) but it is not appropriate behavior for the workplace is it?

I might hold all kinds of "beliefs" about the people I work with, but saying them out loud can get me fired. Why? Because you don't have an absolute right to that job. You follow the rules of the workplace. It is not the government forcing anything on you.

Oh, good, then you believe that the workplace should be laisses-faire and people should be allowed to express what they believe and not be forced to express something they don't believe.

Oh, that's NOT what you're saying?

What are you saying then.....only YOU should have that right?

I think this is the most up to date...I'd say the "agenda" is working. :lol:

marriage-equality-map.png
It's much better than that: National Maps - MEUSA

It's moving so quickly...it's a new state every week practically. I do know it's well over 60% of the country now.

If you put him on ignore, that's where they stay. If you reply, then I can see the ignorant drivel he posts.

You simply can't take seriously someone who continually equates gays to pedophiles. He and Silhouette are cut from the same cloth...and equally deserving of being ignored.
I never ignore evil, it must be fought, and destroyed, however it does a good job of that itself, like theses morons soon to be hiding under their rocks again hoping Jesus will make it all better.

What she can't do is to sustain her position... thus she pretends effective opposition does not exist. But in fairness to her, she DID learn it the hard way.

The good news is that her use of ignore does not preclude the reader from reading the effective response. Thus she only precludes the reader from reading the wreckage of her failed reasoning as she tries to respond. Which is the best she could hope to expect.

I had him on ignore - was gone for several months and came back and found him there again , I just put him back on ignore

Anyway - nice posts - but I would avoid the secular arguments as they only force most of these clowns to vomit out pea soup.

200.gif

A Picture is worth a thousand words I would say.......

It's moving so quickly...it's a new state every week practically. I do know it's well over 60% of the country now.

Such is the nature of a subjective judiciary.

The good news is that its all temporary... as such policy is destructive, thus it will result in destruction and it will therefore be reversed... one way or another.

Evil never prevails. Nature simply will not allow it. But hey... that never stops it from trying.

Oh, good, then you believe that the workplace should be laisses-faire and people should be allowed to express what they believe and not be forced to express something they don't believe.

No, you seem to think only you have that right. I'm saying that if I were to walk around the workplace proclaiming that despite you thinking you're a Christian, you aren't a "real" one, that I would get a talking to from HR. Do you agree that would be the case? That's exactly what you want to do with the transgendered individual. She believes she is a woman just as much as you believe you are a Christian, yes? How come I can't go around calling you not a Christian, but you want to be able to walk around and say she's not a woman?

Wow, it's like a popular movement, right?

Only it isn't a popular movement, is it? Because you're not winning hearts and minds, you're using hack ideologue judges to overturn popularly passed laws.

So you're just making it seem like a popular wave of support for queer marriage even though you secretly know it isn't. Right?

Hey dumbfuck, that ain't capitalism You work for me you say what I tell you to when I tell you to, or you hit the fuckin' road. Got it?

And keep your goddamned Bible and God to yourself. You can do that on your time, not mine.

Wow, it's like a popular movement, right?

Only it isn't a popular movement, is it? Because you're not winning hearts and minds, you're using hack ideologue judges to overturn popularly passed laws.

So you're just making it seem like a popular wave of support for queer marriage even though you secretly know it isn't. Right?
Hey dummy, read the polls. The hearts and minds no longer feel as you do.

LMAO >>> You've lost every debate you've every gotten into with Silhouette - you are no match - you may be her intellectual equal but she has facts ion her side and knows how to use them.

You simply can't take seriously someone who continually equates gays to pedophiles.

Glad that you brought that topic up - would you like to continue the ass whoopin you got a few months back ??? Facts trump rhetoric sweety.

No, you seem to think only you have that right. I'm saying that if I were to walk around the workplace proclaiming that despite you thinking you're a Christian, you aren't a "real" one, that I would get a talking to from HR. Do you agree that would be the case? That's exactly what you want to do with the transgendered individual. She believes she is a woman just as much as you believe you are a Christian, yes? How come I can't go around calling you not a Christian, but you want to be able to walk around and say she's not a woman?

Now we're deviating from the hypothetical I proposed (even though it really happened). I'm not talking about being belligerent, nor am I talking about pointedly going up to Joe and telling him he's not a woman. No chip on my shoulder, no ax to grind, no going on the offense. I'm talking about not going along with the charade that Joe turned magically into a woman when it comes up in conversation and continuing to refer to Joe in male pronouns when he is discussed incidentally.

If you're trying to pick a fight, you should be hauled before HR, but what about somebody who isn't, who just wants to be left alone to believe what his conscience and faith dictate?

Do you get it now?

Forum List

Back