Homosexual activist predicted takeover of nation

Kathianne said:
Kagom,I do not think gays should be beaten up. I think they should be allowed to hold positions of employment, though I think they need to consider their behavior in such. (no flaming zones, etc.). I think that there has to be legal levers in place so that they can 'care' for partners in medical matters, etc.

The largest enemy to gays are the 'in your face' gays. Those that think that they should be given equal status in adoptions, etc. Those that think they should be allowed to push their agenda in schools. I KNOW this is a small minority, but guess who grabs the headlines...[/QUOTE]

I'd rep you for that, but alas ...... I'm gridlocked, as usual.:laugh:

Is this guy for real? This thing sounds like a monologue from a bad horror flick. Gays are never going to take over anything--except maybe the Bravo channel. This irrational fear of gays is ridiculous. :terror:

Hagbard Celine said:
Is this guy for real? This thing sounds like a monologue from a bad horror flick. Gays are never going to take over anything--except maybe the Bravo channel. This irrational fear of gays is ridiculous. :terror:

Are YOU for real? Try reading before commenting. There is no "irrational fear." That's just a bogus label by those of you who refuse to take a stand on right and wrong.

Kagom said:
No, I'm wanting society to be more tolerant and just give us a few rights that heterosexual couples want. I don't care if they consider it normal or acceptable, just those few rights are all I want and I could live without hate crime laws, affirmative action (which I am against, actually), and bogus "rights" like that. So long as I"m not treated as a second class citizen, things are alright and I would prefer the rights given under civil unions. Is there truly anything wrong with that?
To say " I just want a few right" and they ask if there is anything wrong with that, is, uh, a bit lame. You need to be specific. WHAT RIGHTS exactly?

Kagom said:
I feel that we should be allowed to adopt. I don't throw it in everyone's face though.

The flamers (the ones you call "in your face") make it hard for anyone to take us seriously. I think we need a gay equivalant to MLK Jr. if we're to be taken even an ounce seriously.

And pardon my vulgarities in my previous post (everyone).

Adoption is not a right, its a privledge. Privledges are by nature and definition not meant to be equal, equally distributed.

As LVRP stated, adoption is a privelage, not a right, and with the vast majority still believing homosexuality/lesbianism is a sickness, they're not going to give the privelage of raising a child to a couple of people who are living in denial of sickness, and in stark contrast of mother nature herself.

No child on earth deserves to have to face the fact that daddy fucks daddy up the ass at seven or eight years old.

Forum List

Back