Homosexual activist Judges voted off the bench in Iowa.

These libs have to fish around for the right minorites in their matrix of victims to see which ones will cover them on various issues.

Trying get blacks or Latinos to join the struggle for gays is doomed.

Actually, gays are probably the most diverse minority in the world. They belong to every religion, every race and live in every country.

All of the hatred against the gays is based on religion. Of course, so is majority of ignorance and of wars.

I really can't think of a single thing that is positive that has come from religion.

What do you mean "so". So the straight majority are feed up with activist Judges trying to force homosexual marriage down our throats. And have an effective strategy to deal with them.
What do you say to that."So"?:razz:

i think it's disgusting that a member of a minority would try to oppress members of another minority.

Sexuality and race are different, alot of minorities like Blacks, Latinos and Muslims do not care for gay people.

What do you mean "so". So the straight majority are feed up with activist Judges trying to force homosexual marriage down our throats. And have an effective strategy to deal with them.

i think it's disgusting that a member of a minority would try to oppress members of another minority.

Sexuality and race are different, alot of minorities like Blacks, Latinos and Muslims do not care for gay people.

Like Republicans. After all, how many Republicans are black, Latino, Muslim or gay. Not many. In fact, less than 10%.

Like Republicans. After all, how many Republicans are black, Latino, Muslim or gay. Not many. In fact, less than 10%.

There are a few but not many, but I have met a gay Republican for the first time on this site, Righteous 1.

Civil rights are civil rights. But I totally understand where you are coming from....many in support of black civil rights in the 50s-60s balked at women's rights in the 70s-80s. Not everyone can see that civil rights are not just limited to the color of one's skin.

Civil rights are civil rights. But I totally understand where you are coming from....many in support of black civil rights in the 50s-60s balked at women's rights in the 70s-80s. Not everyone can see that civil rights are not just limited to the color of one's skin.

I agree that civil rights are for all but at the same time the same people that are marching and fighting for rights for blacks and Muslims would not show up if you needed them to fight for gay rights.

I agree that civil rights are for all but at the same time the same people that are marching and fighting for rights for blacks and Muslims would not show up if you needed them to fight for gay rights.

All of them? Funny, how many people that I know who supported civil rights for blacks and women are also supporting civil rights for gays. Your experience must be COMPLETELY different.

All of them? Funny, how many people that I know who supported civil rights for blacks and women are also supporting civil rights for gays. Your experience must be COMPLETELY different.

No I didnt mean all of them my bad, some of them. Not everyone that stands up for rights for blacks, Latinos, Muslims etc. does the same for gays.

No I didnt mean all of them my bad, some of them. Not everyone that stands up for rights for blacks, Latinos, Muslims etc. does the same for gays.

Many blacks in America were raised Church centered ,Christian ideological households.
There is no way Homosexuals, and gay liberals should expect black people to support
a life style that involves a sexual perversion such as homosexuality.!

There are a few but not many, but I have met a gay Republican for the first time on this site, Righteous 1.

They may call themselves a "Gay Republican", but are they really a Republican? The gay group, "The Log Cabin" has had it's campaign contributions returned. The Texas State Republican Platform wants to make gays criminals and gay marriage a "felony" and it's not the only State Republican Party Platform with such severe restrictions against the gays. So if someone says they are a "Republican", but the party says they are NOT, are they or aren't they a "Republican"?

This is why our Founders ensured that the Federal Judges were nominated by the Executive Branch, confirmed by the Legislative Branch and in office for life...not captive to the whims of whatever is popular to the majority at any one time.

Justice by popular vote.....a very, very bad thing.

i actually have to agree bode. i think Iowa may be one of the last if not the last states that allows for judges to be elected. this makes them susceptible to special interest groups such as this, instead of being able to be objective in the eyes of the law. especially when some ruling are not necessarily popular (ie civil rights, womens rights, slavery).

found the article here: WGLB: Lawsuit says Iowa judicial retention vote was illegal

its interesting though, that it was a unanimous decision, but only 3 judges got ousted.

Maybe that is because only those 3 judges were up for confirmation.

These libs have to fish around for the right minorites in their matrix of victims to see which ones will cover them on various issues.

Trying get blacks or Latinos to join the struggle for gays is doomed.

Actually, gays are probably the most diverse minority in the world. They belong to every religion, every race and live in every country.

All of the hatred against the gays is based on religion. Of course, so is majority of ignorance and of wars.

I really can't think of a single thing that is positive that has come from religion.

How about the fact that no one has killed you?

Never mind, you were looking for something positive, and that is demonstrably a negative.

Why is it that, almost invariably, when someone is whining about "activist judges," they are conservatives?

Why is it that you're such a ;partisan hack? Both sides use the same whine when they get a ruling they don't like.

he's black, idiot.

Ya got me there, crone. Blacks by and large are opposed to homosexuality.

A lot of us blacks are Church going God fearing people, who don't need the Liberal Homo supporting Democratic party.
Yes I am black but I am also part of the majority Heterosexual community.!:razz:

In Iowa only 2.8% of the population are black. 93.9% are white. Those judges wouldn't (COULDN'T) have been removed without the white vote. Therefore I ask you: "Are you praising CRACKERS for what happened in Iowa, 52"?

Forum List

Back