Homophobic pastors organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

When did holocaust denial become acceptable ?

In any free civilization, it has always been acceptable. The only alternative is to allow society the power to determine which opinions and beliefs may be held and expressed, and to censor or punish those deemed unacceptable. This is absolutely not acceptable in a civilized society. Not ever.

That is is allowed in Europe is proof that your whole continent has still not advance beyond being the backward savage s•••hole that it was more than two centuries ago, when we Americans declared our independence from it.
From the country of jim crow and Gitmo.

Twinkie thinks the UK's hands are clean in history LOL

In any free civilization, it has always been acceptable. The only alternative is to allow society the power to determine which opinions and beliefs may be held and expressed, and to censor or punish those deemed unacceptable. This is absolutely not acceptable in a civilized society. Not ever.

That is is allowed in Europe is proof that your whole continent has still not advance beyond being the backward savage s•••hole that it was more than two centuries ago, when we Americans declared our independence from it.

I agree-----Oliver Twist is an example of
FRENCH PROPAGANDA

FRENCH PROPAGANDA

Yeah that entire indentured servitude thing was bad too

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis issues Pulse proclamation, forgets to mention LGBTQ community

I’m surprised Republicans in Florida haven’t blamed the Pulse shooting on gay victims.

It was a Muslim

Oh snap
Muslims have a long way to go to catch up. Don’t you agree?

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o
View attachment 265431

Muslims make up about 1.5% of the population, yet account for 24% of. Faggots make up about the same, around 2%, and commit far more than their 'share' of kiddie rapes and also murder many people via infectious diseases.

Right wing extremists only exist because of a big FBI payroll keeping their little cells alive via 'confidential informant' salaries. The graph is ludicrous; violence and murders by left wing blacks and latinos committing hate crimes make up more than 74%; the ADL is just spreading bullshit as usual.

pic ---you post makes little sense----you want tto expand on your POINT?

I'm pointing out that graph is a joke, like most left wing 'statistics'.

You stated that people were being jailed for having opposing views. There is still no evidence for this. This slaghad her knuckles rapped for promoting hatred against Jews. Where is the problem with that ? Oh wait.............

She could have been jailed, but wasn't, and in that thread, you explicitly stated the wish on your part that she had been jailed; for no other “crime” than expressing beliefs that you find disagreeable. This is exactly what you've been denying, in this thread, but your posting history puts the lie to that denial. You have, repeatedly, expressed support for violating the freedom to hold and express opinions and beliefs that you do not like, to the point of supporting criminal prosecution and imprisonment for such expressions. You can deny it all you want now, but your past posting prove it.
Despite your support for it holocaust denial is not an honestly held opinion.It is an evil lie perpetuated by anti semites. We have seen where that leads to. Have you any evidence other than nazis ?
Why do you clowns always ask for proof you will never accept?

FRENCH PROPAGANDA

Yeah that entire indentured servitude thing was bad too

uhm it's been a LONG TIME since I read all those 18th and 19th century british girly novels. The brits used to hang children for stealing bread------and "poor houses" -----and---
SHEEEESH-----little david copperfield.
----

It was a Muslim

Oh snap
Muslims have a long way to go to catch up. Don’t you agree?

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o
View attachment 265431

Muslims make up about 1.5% of the population, yet account for 24% of. Faggots make up about the same, around 2%, and commit far more than their 'share' of kiddie rapes and also murder many people via infectious diseases.

Right wing extremists only exist because of a big FBI payroll keeping their little cells alive via 'confidential informant' salaries. The graph is ludicrous; violence and murders by left wing blacks and latinos committing hate crimes make up more than 74%; the ADL is just spreading bullshit as usual.

pic ---you post makes little sense----you want tto expand on your POINT?

I'm pointing out that graph is a joke, like most left wing 'statistics'.

the graph is a joke AS IS------we have no information on what the TERMS MEAN

He also lives in Wales, far far away from Londonistan. Wales has less than one half of one percent of black people, and don't look for Tommy to move to any of those black neighborhoods, either; he pisses himself when a black puppy barks at him.

What ideas and what speech ?

Depends on who you ask.

Me? None.

You? You know, but for some reason won't tell.

And that is the difference. YOu want to jail people for ideas you dont' like.

Hey, I will make a prediction.

When/if you ever share with us, what ideas you think should be jail worthy,

I bet that they are all ideas that you disagree with.

66551113.jpg
I should know your obsessions by now. You made accusations that you cant backup and then accuse me of.........I dont fucking know. Get to your weekly cross burning klan boy.
Your whole look screams pedophile.

Forum List

Back