Homophobia or Holiness? The Bible and Homosexuality

Pale Rider said:
I think that would be a bad bet Shattered. Just take a look at his little baby face pic avatar. It's got "I'll do you if you do me Bruce" written all over it.

Besides that, no one argues pro-fag like this little monkey does, and not believe what they're saying.

He's got that "boy next door" look, yes.. But you know as well as I do that appearances mean nothing. If one were to judge on appearances, rather than known fact, I'd say you're one of Hell's Angels, and a rotten person. I know better, however.

I argue in favor of the morning after pill for rape victims, citing their personal body rights - that doesn't mean I've ever used it, or ever would... I argue against belief in any religion, yet those people that actually know me know I live my life based on a very high personal standard that would do any Christian "proud"...

I'm just saying that appearances *can* be deceiving, that's all.

Shattered said:
He's got that "boy next door" look, yes.. But you know as well as I do that appearances mean nothing. If one were to judge on appearances, rather than known fact, I'd say you're one of Hell's Angels, and a rotten person. I know better, however.

I argue in favor of the morning after pill for rape victims, citing their personal body rights - that doesn't mean I've ever used it, or ever would... I argue against belief in any religion, yet those people that actually know me know I live my life based on a very high personal standard that would do any Christian "proud"...

I'm just saying that appearances *can* be deceiving, that's all.

Agreed, appearances can be deceiving but Nakey argues much too vociferously, no he's as queer choice as the day is long.

By the way Pale is a long haired hippie cowboy, he's no Hell's Angel. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Shattered said:
I'm bettin' NE is straight as an arrow, and pulls the "Bi" card just to get under your skin. :D

nakie said:
And think what you'd like to think about my convictions, but I am very active in this important social issue; I've bled for this social issue; I've marched for this social issue; I've been hospitalized in advocating this social issue.

Shattered said:
He's got that "boy next door" look

Yeah... he's got that "queer" boy next door look. He could get a job on TV with the queer eye for a straight guy show and fit right in with the cast. You wouldn't be able to pick them apart.

Shattered said:
I'd say you're one of Hell's Angels

And saying that is kind of bellow the belt Shattered. I'm a Harley Davidson Tech, and I work on these guys bikes and know them, and other than working on their bikes, I don't want a damn thing to do with them.

And saying that is kind of bellow the belt Shattered. I'm a Harley Davidson Tech, and I work on these guys bikes and know them, and other than working on their bikes, I don't want a damn thing to do with them.

It absolutely was *not* meant to hit below anything, much less a belt, and I think you know that.. I used it as a reference for appearances sake only. You have the "look", and verbally, at least, you sure have the temper.

If you really took it as an insult, I apologize - not my intention. Merely for comparison purposes, and nothing more.

(BTW - You left out the rest of my quote again, which means that by reading your post only, it can be taken WAY out of context.)

Shattered said:
It absolutely was *not* meant to hit below anything, much less a belt, and I think you know that.. I used it as a reference for appearances sake only. You have the "look", and verbally, at least, you sure have the temper.

If you really took it as an insult, I apologize - not my intention. Merely for comparison purposes, and nothing more.

(BTW - You left out the rest of my quote again, which means that by reading your post only, it can be taken WAY out of context.)

The mere mention of "Hell's Angels" knowing I'm a biker is enough. Whatever follows as a diffusion isn't very effective. Non the less, I know you said it to illustrate your point.

And as far as how I look, I've cut all my hair off. I look just like any other Joe Schmoe now.

I think nakie looks queer, or bi like he professes, and that's just my opinion.

Pale Rider said:
The mere mention of "Hell's Angels" knowing I'm a biker is enough. Whatever follows as a diffusion isn't very effective. Non the less, I know you said it to illustrate your point.

And as far as how I look, I've cut all my hair off. I look just like any other Joe Schmoe now.

I think nakie looks gay, and that's just my opinion.

I think NE's got a nice smile, and that's just my opinion.

(For the record, had it been a different discussion, I would have said you reminded me of the lead singer from Three Dog Night.)

...and I can't imagine you with short hair, so up the pics.

Shattered said:
I think NE's got a nice smile, and that's just my opinion.

(For the record, had it been a different discussion, I would have said you reminded me of the lead singer from Three Dog Night.)

...and I can't imagine you with short hair, so up the pics.

I was going to do that soon... Later, gotta go to work. :mad:

Pale Rider said:
I was going to do that soon... Later, gotta go to work. :mad:

I'll be sure and bump the thread for you, so you can find it. :D

Pale Rider said:

I think nakie looks queer, or bi like he professes, and that's just my opinion.

You cut off all your friggin hair! Now I can't call you longhair anymore. :spank3:

OCA said:
You cut off all your friggin hair! Now I can't call you longhair anymore. :spank3:

Yeah, cuz that would be a major insult. :tng:

Shattered said:
Yeah, cuz that would be a major insult. :tng:

Oh no, the first pic I saw of Pale was with super long hair, a duster and a straw resistol cowboy hat, made me friggin laugh and think of a song by Chris LeDoux called, "Longhaired Cowboy Hippie", no insult intended. :laugh:

OCA said:
Oh no, the first pic I saw of Pale was with super long hair, a duster and a straw resistol cowboy hat, made me friggin laugh and think of a song by Chris LeDoux called, "Longhaired Cowboy Hippie", no insult intended. :laugh:

:rotflmao:

Pale Rider said:
I'm a Harley Davidson Tech, and I work on these guys bikes and know them, and other than working on their bikes, I don't want a damn thing to do with them.

I have to comment here, I don't know any Hell's Angels, however I have known many guys that ride that I have known for years, that belong to diffrent clubs the Brotherhood, Iron Horseman, and some Christian one can't think of their name right off hand, but these guys were all great,the kinda guy's that would bend over backwards for you! Most of these Biker club's get bum raps from the few who do really idiotic things, when in reality these clubs are usually doing things for the good of other's, such as our twice a year poker run's we have here to raise money for diffrent causes, those were a blast! Last one I went to Molly Hatchet played! Oh but that's a whole other topic. We are suppose to be discussing The Bible and Homosexuality. :D

Damn talk about going way off topic!! :teeth:

OCA said:

No offense taken OCA. I know where you're coming from Bub. And "longhaired cowboy biker" would have been an exact description... :thup:

I'll get new pics up tomorrow of the new "short haired" me.

Trinity said:
I have to comment here, I don't know any Hell's Angels, however I have known many guys that ride that I have known for years, that belong to diffrent clubs the Brotherhood, Iron Horseman, and some Christian one can't think of their name right off hand, but these guys were all great,the kinda guy's that would bend over backwards for you! Most of these Biker club's get bum raps from the few who do really idiotic things, when in reality these clubs are usually doing things for the good of other's, such as our twice a year poker run's we have here to raise money for diffrent causes, those were a blast! Last one I went to Molly Hatchet played! Oh but that's a whole other topic. We are suppose to be discussing The Bible and Homosexuality. :D

Damn talk about going way off topic!! :teeth:

I'm almost fifty years old Trinity, and I've been riding motorcycles since I was nine. In that time I've met every kind of biker there is. I've even met clubbers that were in a QUEER biker club. But in all, there's always those that are hard core badass mother fuckers. Haven't you ever heard of a "1 percenter"? The big bike clubs like the Hell's Angels, the Outlaws, the Mongrels, the Banditos, just to name a few, are all about power and territory, and they get their club money by illegal means. If you question what I'm telling you, get yourself a three piece patch sewn up with red and white letters, and spell out the state you're in on it, and wear it down to a bar the Angels are known to frequent. You'll find out just how fast that shit will disappear off your jacket, and hope you don't get your ass kicked or shot in the process. Yup... real nice guys.

Just a little info on "clubs".

Pale Rider said:
I'm almost fifty years old Trinity, and I've been riding motorcycles since I was nine. In that time I've met every kind of biker there is. I've even met clubbers that were in a QUEER biker club. But in all, there's always those that are hard core badass mother fuckers. Haven't you ever heard of a "1 percenter"? The big bike clubs like the Hell's Angels, the Outlaws, the Mongrels, the Banditos, just to name a few, are all about power and territory, and they get their club money by illegal means. If you question what I'm telling you, get yourself a three piece patch sewn up with red and white letters, and spell out the state you're in on it, and wear it down to a bar the Angels are known to frequent. You'll find out just how fast that shit will disappear of your jacket, and hope you don't get your ass kicked or shot in the process. Yup... real nice guys.

Just a little info on "clubs".

Agree totally. There's some scuzzy Outlaws in my area, in fact, their club house is not far from my home. Scumbags, each and every one of them. One time, I was in a bar nearby and two of them were compairing stories about how they beat their wives/girfriends. Sick filthy bastards.

Forum List

Back