Homophobia, has been preprogramed bilogically by nature.

Homophobia, has been preprogramed biologically by nature.

Wrong.

Minding your own business and not giving a fuck what other people do is preprogrammed biologically by nature.

Just like in your case: being an asshole is preprogrammed biologically by nature.

Homophobia is a natural reflex reaction in humans. No matter how you try to ignore it,
the human body, and mind is biologically programed to react negatively to homosexuality.
This is scientific fact. I have done the research.

Hey douchebag........what "research" have you done, and who sponsored it, and, is it medically recognized as being legit?

By the way, for as scared as you are of gay people, did you know that a gay female will have the same reaction for you, that you have for gay men, sexually?

Try again dipshit.

No, its called normalcy. Male female relationships are the norm.Did you people forget?
Homosexuality is not normal.
And anything not 'normal' must be erased from society? That's your contention, right?

If its abnormal, it should be removed from the society, as they remove criminals, and child molesters, murderers.The homosexual should be placed in Prison, as they do in many countries outside the United States. The United States and Europe, are two areas in the world, that seems to cultivate, and promotes Homosexuality, which is an abnormality.
Well, you cite
criminals, and child molesters, murderers.
These folks are criminals. Is it now your contention that, beyond what you perceive as abnormal, homosexuals are also criminals? After all, prison is a place for criminals, isn't it?

Wrong.

Minding your own business and not giving a fuck what other people do is preprogrammed biologically by nature.

Just like in your case: being an asshole is preprogrammed biologically by nature.

Homophobia is a natural reflex reaction in humans. No matter how you try to ignore it,
the human body, and mind is biologically programed to react negatively to homosexuality.

Hey douchebag........what "research" have you done, and who sponsored it, and, is it medically recognized as being legit?

By the way, for as scared as you are of gay people, did you know that a gay female will have the same reaction for you, that you have for gay men, sexually?

Try again dipshit.

Who gives a shit what a Dyke Bulldagger bitch feels for the normal heterosexual man.
Its Fag Queer supporters like you that need to be incarcerated also with the Fags and dykes!!And I am not afraid of Fags or dykes, I just don't want them around me or my kids!!

Try again dipshit.

Who gives a shit what a Dyke Bulldagger bitch feels for the normal heterosexual man.
Its Fag Queer supporters like you that need to be incarcerated also with the Fags and dykes!!And I am not afraid of Fags or dykes, I just don't want them around me or my kids!!
Do you believe homosexual behavior is contagious? You must not believe in the immutable nature of hetero/homosexual nature.

Try again dipshit.

Hey asshole........not the question I asked, I inquired as to where the fuck your so called research was, not a personal attack, but, if you wish, we can go that way.

As far as hetero or gay? I'm very straight, but don't exclude people because they're different from me. I'm also not a racist (but I suspect you may be, considering your reasoning).

As far as not being scared of gays? Bullshit. If you had a pair between 'em as well as were comfortable in your own skin and knew what your orientation is, they wouldn't bother you.

I've been hit upon by gays before. It's actually kind of flattering, but, when I tell them that I'm straight, but appreciate the compliment, they're usually pretty decent about it.

Those that aren't? I warn them that I'm a military man who knows martial arts. Usually have nobody bothering me after that.

You on the other hand sound like a pansified prissy pussy punk poser who will grab their skirt, pull it up over their knees and run away whenever someone looks in the general direction of your crotch (if they're the same gender as you).

Cowards bore me.........

Try again dipshit.

Hey asshole........not the question I asked, I inquired as to where the fuck your so called research was, not a personal attack, but, if you wish, we can go that way.

As far as hetero or gay? I'm very straight, but don't exclude people because they're different from me. I'm also not a racist (but I suspect you may be, considering your reasoning).

As far as not being scared of gays? Bullshit. If you had a pair between 'em as well as were comfortable in your own skin and knew what your orientation is, they wouldn't bother you.

I've been hit upon by gays before. It's actually kind of flattering, but, when I tell them that I'm straight, but appreciate the compliment, they're usually pretty decent about it.

Those that aren't? I warn them that I'm a military man who knows martial arts. Usually have nobody bothering me after that.

You on the other hand sound like a pansified prissy pussy punk poser who will grab their skirt, pull it up over their knees and run away whenever someone looks in the general direction of your crotch (if they're the same gender as you).

Cowards bore me.........

Well I am Black separatist, Black supreamacist, anti -homo God fearing Christian, who
does not accept Homosexuality. I am no punk, I no pussy, I leave that for you white boy
cross dressing Transvestites weirdos . I practice the martial arts also, me and my cousin,.
I not for interracial marriages, or gay -Homo marriage. If you are for all of that sin, thats your business, just make sure you keep it far away from me.
We just don't accept homosexuality where I come from. Jamaica.

Cowards bore me.........

Well I am Black separatist, Black supreamacist, anti -homo God fearing Christian, who
does not accept Homosexuality. I am no punk, I no pussy, I leave that for you white boy
cross dressing Transvestites weirdos . I practice the martial arts also, me and my cousin,.
I not for interracial marriages, or gay -Homo marriage. If you are for all of that sin, thats your business, just make sure you keep it far away from me.

Black separatist, supremacist (who also can't be very supreme if you can't spell), all that other bullshit, who knows martial arts?

Who are you, Sho-Nuff from the movie "The Last Dragon"? Because you sure sound like some pansified poser who probably puckers up for penis.

What style do you practice and why?

I'm guessing your "martial arts training" consists of tying your necktie around your skull, and doing flying kicks off the roof of your house a la "Jackass".

I figured right though.........you are a racist.

Martin Luther King would be so proud of you......

Cowards bore me.........

What in your life experience lead to this virulent hatred? You say you are a Christian. How does this hatred square with Christianity?

Did you attend college? High school? Have any social interaction with anyone outside your village?

Have you been rebuked before for having such a closed mind? Have you been extolled for having such a closed mind?

I am curious how and when you were taught to hate. If we can nip this indoctrination in the bud, maybe we would have a better world.

I think it safe to assume that self-describing heteros who are compelled to treat us to their homophobic musings are just are whistling against the darkness of Their Own Private Idahos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLibvYRcPrM[/ame]​

Last edited:

Cowards bore me.........

Black separatist, supremacist (who also can't be very supreme if you can't spell), all that other bullshit, who knows martial arts?

Who are you, Sho-Nuff from the movie "The Last Dragon"? Because you sure sound like some pansified poser who probably puckers up for penis.

What style do you practice and why?

I'm guessing your "martial arts training" consists of tying your necktie around your skull, and doing flying kicks off the roof of your house a la "Jackass".

I figured right though.........you are a racist.

Martin Luther King would be so proud of you......

Jeet Kun Do.The same style that made Bruce Lee, famous. I had to use it on a few Fags, that tried to convert me to their Homosexuality, at one point in the pass.
I sure hope those fags had good medical insurance, or hospitalization plans.They were all laid out and knocked out by me.!!!

Cowards bore me.........

What in your life experience lead to this virulent hatred? You say you are a Christian. How does this hatred square with Christianity?

Did you attend college? High school? Have any social interaction with anyone outside your village?

Have you been rebuked before for having such a closed mind? Have you been extolled for having such a closed mind?

I am curious how and when you were taught to hate. If we can nip this indoctrination in the bud, maybe we would have a better world.

Many years of white racism, and working under aggressive white Homos, and lesbos.
Thats what made me a hater of the White devil race, in answer to your question.:eek:

Many years of white racism, and working under aggressive white Homos, and lesbos.
Thats what made me a hater of the White devil race, in answer to your question.:eek:
Good luck with that! I'm out.

Me? I prefer Akido and Tae Kwan Do.

Wanna know why? Akido is a strictly defensive art, and I never like to attack first. Besides, using someone else's force against them is a lot less effort and easier to do.

Apparently, you're some kind of steroid driven asshat that thinks violence solves everything.

It does, actually, all the way up until someone better than you shows you how badly it doesn't.

Like I said you penis puffing poser punk............go away kid, you bore me.

Wanna know why? Akido is a strictly defensive art, and I never like to attack first. Besides, using someone else's force against them is a lot less effort and easier to do.

Apparently, you're some kind of steroid driven asshat that thinks violence solves everything.

It does, actually, all the way up until someone better than you shows you how badly it doesn't.

I like Akido and Tae Kwan Do, also Kung Fu, Jujitsu, and Judo.
I never go looking for Trouble, as you know it is illegal to use the martial arts on the streets.
Homos and white racist usually start trouble with me, I then have to teach them a lesson.

I like Akido and Tae Kwan Do, also Kung Fu, Jujitsu, and Judo.
I never go looking for Trouble, as you know it is illegal to use the martial arts on the streets.
Homos and white racist usually start trouble with me, I then have to teach them a lesson.

Your sensei sucks, as obviously you practice domination over cooperation.

Not very Zen of you douche.

A lesson in relaxing the gag reflex no doubt. :rolleyes:
Is that your ass manifold, are you a transsexual or something??:eek:

Hey Mani, not sure which is more disturbing................

The fact that he thinks you're a transsexual, the fact that he's hoping that is you in your avi, or the fact that he's obviously sexually attracted to transsexuals.

C'mon 52 Skidoo......you can tell us.........you'd rather swing from the branches than dive in the bushes, hunh?

Forum List

Back