Homophobia, has been preprogramed bilogically by nature.

I must submit to you all that homophobia, is pre-programed by nature, as a means of
keeping the Earth populated.

This aversion to homosexuality is a instinctual response, when any biological reproductive species is exposed to homosexuality.
Especially human beings.

You've obviously got a dick up your arse. How uncouth of you to speak with your mouth full!

I must submit to you all that homophobia, is pre-programed by nature, as a means of

This aversion to homosexuality is a instinctual response, when any biological reproductive species is exposed to homosexuality.
Especially human beings.

You've obviously got a dick up your arse. How uncouth of you to speak with your mouth full!

You speak as if from experience, nobody wants to hear about explicit homosexual sex.

The scientific research can not be shown to the public now, it is still being reviewed by
other scientist.
oh. I see.

could it be that you are just a raving homophobe and the real reason homophobia exists is cultural?

No, homophobia like I said is a natural biological response to a human abnormality.!
No Homo please.!!
You could claim the same for racism, misogyny, xenophobia and a raft of bigotry. You would be wrong in all cases, but you could claim it.

What's the problem? Are you looking for cover to justify your hatred?

It isn't fact, as you claim. One must be taught by someone ignorant to hate. Who taught you?

oh. I see.

could it be that you are just a raving homophobe and the real reason homophobia exists is cultural?

No, homophobia like I said is a natural biological response to a human abnormality.!
No Homo please.!!
You could claim the same for racism, misogyny, xenophobia and a raft of bigotry. You would be wrong in all cases, but you could claim it.

It isn't fact, as you claim. One must be taught by someone ignorant to hate. Who taught you?

Homophobia doesn't really exist since nobody is afraid of homosexuality, people may detest it and find it disgusting, but thats not a phobia.

No Homo please.!!

Homophobia doesn't really exist since nobody is afraid of homosexuality, people may detest it and find it disgusting, but thats not a phobia.
that's picking fly shit out of ground pepper, isn't it? The definition of homophobia does not suggest a fear as much as a form of bigotry.

that's picking fly shit out of ground pepper, isn't it? The definition of homophobia does not suggest a fear as much as a form of bigotry.

A phobia is a fear and nobody fears homosexuals therefore homophobia doesn't exist. Homophobia is almost as dumb a word as reverse-racism, they're two nonexistent entities.

A phobia is a fear and nobody fears homosexuals therefore homophobia doesn't exist. Homophobia is almost as dumb a word as reverse-racism, they're two nonexistent entities.
Would you care to define the peculiar bigotry shared by the likes of the OP? Perhaps you could coin a new word. The rest of us earthlings are saddled with "homophobia" as a word to describe bigotry toward homosexuals.

Especially human beings.

You speak as if from experience, nobody wants to hear about explicit homosexual sex.

Hello Dickwit. How's that fundamentalist cult you belong to getting along. How many new members you conned into the brotherhood this week? I notice you speak out of your arse. Is that a prerequisite for cult members?

Big Black Dog notes : I can't find "bilogically" in the dictionary. That's pretty queer... What does it mean???? New word???

Maybe ... just maybe ... it's a word derived based on justification from 'The Bible'? Some obscure religious terminology?

A little history lesson may help this discussion along?

Psychologist George Weinberg invented the word "homophobia" in his book "Society and the Healthy Individual," published in 1972 or 1975 (sources differ). He defined it as "the dread of being in close quarters with homosexuals." He offered a fuller definition:

"a phobia about homosexuals….It was a fear of homosexuals which seemed to be associated with a fear of contagion, a fear of reducing the things one fought for— home and family. It was a religious fear and it led to great brutality as fear always does."

The term evolved to mean a general "fear of homosexuals or of homosexual behavior."

It's a term denoting fear and fear is most often based in a lack of understanding.

Homophoibia is a safety mechnism built into humans to maintain the population of the human race.

Homophobia is biological.It is hot wired into our brains by nature. It is not a learned, or introduced by society, it is a biological reaction to the human abnormality called homosexuality.

Have any evidence of such a claim?............No of course you dont.

Fear IS hard wired into our brains.

You seem to live in fear.

fear of white people , fear of gays.

Why dont you man up and learn how to live intelligently instead of running arround in circles trying to keep your fear elevated in your brain.

Especially human beings.

Did you ever think that maybe homosexuality is pre-programed by nature, as a means of
keeping the human population on Earth in check?

That's what Floods, Earthquakes, Droughts and other things are for... When Mother Earth's Case of the Humans gets to be too Itchy, she gets Bitchy!...

:)

peace...

Especially human beings.

Did you ever think that maybe homosexuality is pre-programed by nature, as a means of

That's what Floods, Earthquakes, Droughts and other things are for... When Mother Earth's Case of the Humans gets to be too Itchy, she gets Bitchy!...

peace...
Exactly, floods earthquakes ,famine
Homosexuality is a defect. Homosexuals were killed along with many other deformed , or mentaly deranged off spring.

peace...
Homosexuality is a defect. Homosexuals were killed along with many other deformed , or mentaly deranged off spring.
What? The good ol' days? You really have no clue, do you?

peace...

It still happens in certain parts of the world today, those practices.!!:razz:

I know. A bunch of "Christian" Conservatives have been working hard in Uganda to legislate a "Kill the Gays" law.

I wonder how they sleep?

I know. A bunch of "Christian" Conservatives have been working hard in Uganda to legislate a "Kill the Gays" law.

I wonder how they sleep?

They sleep very well. No Homo laws will be on the increase throughout the world.

"Kill the Gays"? You really are out there, aren't you? You would advocate fewer rights for American citizens? You realize that has never happened, unless by the dictates of Conservative bigots in the South.

Forum List

Back