Homoamericans more critical of religion per Pew

Yes, religiois nutballs preaching that you are evil and should drop dead can have that effect. Shocking....

Actually, you have it half ass backwards, FFI

Organized Religion actually glorifies sodomy and pederasty nowadays. The Episcopalianist Religion actually made a homosexual the bishop of their sect. Religious outfits embraced the new idea and institution of Gay Marriage before the Supreme Court did.

And every other church I pass on the road, has a huge Homosexual Flag celebrating their openness to the idea of taking it in the proverbial Keister.

Religious people who aren't willing to stand at attention for the concept of gaiety are often thrown out of their churches.
Of course, your entire post...like all of your posts...is a steaming pile of embarrassing, contrived bullshit. A trained monkey with google can find examples of what I said. Lots of them. I know you think that saying something is so makes it so, but not to the world outside of your brain, it doesn't.

So you disagree with my contention that Anal Intercourse is now officially sanctioned by the Episcopalian Religion?
And we have you going on again about anal sex....this is #1 in your thought processes.....exactly why?

That's what homosexuality is about.

And further, homosexuality is indeed glorified in the Episcopalian Faith, do you disagree?
I disagree. Those of the Episcopalian faith "glorify" human beings. What do the southern baptist religion folks do? I have always contended that different variations of the Christian cults are at odds with each other, which makes the claim of being a "Christian" irrelevant.

How many religious entities are critical of heterosexuals?

And how many religious entities are openly homophobic?

Why is it whenever a bigot refuses s evidence to paying customers because of theirmssuality, that bigot wraps hims of in arcane scripture as if were a legal aegis?

And you're definitely surprised? Read a newspaper dude!

Dear Nosmo King
if that's how someone expresses their beliefs, that's their language for it.

Given the beliefs that homosexuality is the manifestation of past sins
"revisited" on later generations, and the beliefs that it is Christian duty
to witness and offer help to such people under those conditions,
even people OPPOSED to "teaching or treating homosexuality as normal"
are being as accommodating in TRYING to follow civil and secular laws.

If you don't respect the beliefs of others as a valid choice,
but continue to discredit, judge and dismiss their rights to their beliefs,
how do you expect others to respect yours?
Slave owners rationalized their behavior by means of their own interpretation of scripture.

Twisting scripture to justify hatred insults scripture.
You're an idiot! It was DEVOUT CHRISTIANS who led the abolitionists movement

Actually, you have it half ass backwards, FFI

Organized Religion actually glorifies sodomy and pederasty nowadays. The Episcopalianist Religion actually made a homosexual the bishop of their sect. Religious outfits embraced the new idea and institution of Gay Marriage before the Supreme Court did.

And every other church I pass on the road, has a huge Homosexual Flag celebrating their openness to the idea of taking it in the proverbial Keister.

Religious people who aren't willing to stand at attention for the concept of gaiety are often thrown out of their churches.
Of course, your entire post...like all of your posts...is a steaming pile of embarrassing, contrived bullshit. A trained monkey with google can find examples of what I said. Lots of them. I know you think that saying something is so makes it so, but not to the world outside of your brain, it doesn't.

So you disagree with my contention that Anal Intercourse is now officially sanctioned by the Episcopalian Religion?
And we have you going on again about anal sex....this is #1 in your thought processes.....exactly why?

That's what homosexuality is about.

And further, homosexuality is indeed glorified in the Episcopalian Faith, do you disagree?
I disagree. Those of the Episcopalian faith "glorify" human beings. What do the southern baptist religion folks do? I have always contended that different variations of the Christian cults are at odds with each other, which makes the claim of being a "Christian" irrelevant.

Different groups of muslims are at odds as well, in a lot of disagreement with each other too. Sunnis, Shiites, Hanafis, NOGE, Nation of Islam.

I'd say the disagreement in Christianity aren't that severe at all, we all believe in Almighty God who put Adam and Eve into the Garden.

Why is it whenever a bigot refuses s evidence to paying customers because of theirmssuality, that bigot wraps hims of in arcane scripture as if were a legal aegis?

Dear Nosmo King

Slave owners rationalized their behavior by means of their own interpretation of scripture.

You never went to history class, did you?

According to the Bible, God's complaint about Sodom and Gomorrah was their inhospitable behavior. The author did present the two towns as being well-known for homosexuality, but that was not why they were punished.
The Scriptural text is very clear that the reason for the destruction was the prevalence and acceptance of forced homosexual anal intercourse.
Nope....but feel free to prove what you just said....and then I will quote Ezekiel for you.
It seems to me that the text itself proves what I said. The men of Sodom were looking to gang rape Lot's guests anally, and this directly precipitates the destruction. The lesson is clear. Any effort to assert otherwise is apologetics to suit certain modern sensibilities.

Now, that doesn't mean that this was the only sin of Sodom. Ezekiel chapter 16 (which is surely what you teased in your reply, probably assuming I wasn't familiar with it and that you'd use it to prove my ignorance and the superiority of your argument) tells us that arrogance (such as one might say is displayed by a certain poster in this thread), gluttony, and lack of concern for the needy were among the sins of Sodom.

However, it goes on to say that the people of Sodom also did detestable things before God, and the adjective commonly translated as "detestable" is the same word used to describe male homosexual intercourse in Leviticus 18, where it's explicitly and unequivocally forbidden. This is certainly not a coincidental use of a technical term. The "detestable" things undoubtedly include homosexual acts.

Should one consider the association of words in two different Biblical books a leap of logic (even though that would be contrary to the view of Biblical scholars):
The word -- "toevah" in Hebrew -- is used elsewhere in the Old Testament and almost always refers to the common near-Eastern fertility cult practices that the Children of Israel were to avoid. These idolatrous practices always included sexual rites -- there's no dispute about this among scholars -- giving further credence to the prohibition being among those noted by Ezekiel.

So, while Ezekiel expands and clarifies the sins of Sodom, sexual immorality was certainly among them. In the Sodom narrative itself, the text is explicit about the sexual immorality being forced homosexual anal intercourse.

In addition, the Epistle of Jude names specifically sexual immorality and "unnatural desire" as the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah. There's no dispute among any scholars, again, that "unnatural desire" definitely refers to homosexuality.

In addition to all of the above, Leviticus 18 specifically prohibits male homosexual relations, as noted.

Last edited:
Riddle me this, Slade.
You got the riddle wrong. According to the Bible, God's complaint about Sodom and Gomorrah was their inhospitable behavior. The author did present the two towns as being well-known for homosexuality, but that was not why they were punished.
Inhospitable in that all they contemplated was having same sex fun with everyone entering their cities. What a creepy place...

Dear Nosmo King

You never went to history class, did you?
Here are some simple facts on this subject: American Abolitionism and Religion, Divining America, TeacherServe©, National Humanities Center

Riddle me this, Slade.
You got the riddle wrong. According to the Bible, God's complaint about Sodom and Gomorrah was their inhospitable behavior. The author did present the two towns as being well-known for homosexuality, but that was not why they were punished.
Inhospitable in that all they contemplated was having same sex fun with everyone entering their cities. What a creepy place...

A friend of mine got pinched for an alleged armed robbery in Prince Georges County, MD, and a couple of gay fellow inmates came into his cell seeking to convert him. Of course, he fought for his manhood, but he felt that they were being very inhospitable.

There are few things more inhospitable than attempted assrapery

Forum List

Back