Homo Raises Foster Kids

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
And people like yourself try to make racism the norm. Your world view is born of fear...Fear of others...fear of yourself...fear of the world around you. Grow up.

Racism is the norm. It may not be right, but tell me where you don't find it. And tell me who hasn't been discriminated against. It may be because you're a woman, have long hair, not the right age, etc. And it isn't out of fear. It is because we are Grown-up. Children donot discriminate. It is taught.

For all of those who are crying death penalty for this guy, he's getting it. Any prison sentence associated with the abuse or death of a child, especially sexual brutality against a young child, will get you killed in prison. This guy will probably have his heart cut out with a rusty, salt encrusted spoon.

And people like yourself try to make racism the norm. Your world view is born of fear...Fear of others...fear of yourself...fear of the world around you. Grow up.
Look at Bully as he starts to defend this guy, to Bully anybody that does not accept this type of behaviour is the one with the problem.

Originally posted by Big D
Look at Bully as he starts to defend this guy, to Bully anybody that does not accept this type of behaviour is the one with the problem.

Where has he defended the man mentioned in the article you posted?

people need to calm down. homosexuals should not be to blame for all crimes committed by child molesters and pedophiles. I have heard of happy homes where there have been two dads and two moms and the children have been heterosexual and normal. its a possibilty. any child molester or pedophile should be in jail..absolutely...but not every gay person and stereotypes like those in this thread is why hate crimes against gays and lesbians exisit.

in absolutely no way, shape or form do i support or have any compassion for the man who committed the acts of molestation...

however people need to keep emotions under control and remember the innocent until proven guilty line and the amendment forbidding cruel and unusual punishment.

i believe the death penalty is necessary in some circumstances but how many of you honestly believe it's a deterrent? people don't stop right before they're going to commit a crime and say to themselves "gee i might get the death penalty for this"

maybe we should use the money put towards funding death row for rehabilitation or education... almost anything would be more worth while then paying for the food and heat of criminals

p.s. being homosexual, or heterosexual for that matter, has nothing to do with pedofilia or the desire to commit molestation of any form

Child molesters should be punished and justice will prevail. i have faith in the fact that should this man be proven guitly, he will pay sorely for his crimes. it had been mentioned earlier that homosexuals and pedofiles went hand in hand and i took it upon myself to note that is one of the problems with the system.

Originally posted by Rosanna730
people need to calm down. homosexuals should not be to blame for all crimes committed by child molesters and pedophiles. I have heard of happy homes where there have been two dads and two moms and the children have been heterosexual and normal. its a possibilty. any child molester or pedophile should be in jail..absolutely...but not every gay person and stereotypes like those in this thread is why hate crimes against gays and lesbians exisit.
With homosexual males being only 2% of the population, homosexual males commit 35% of ALL child molesting.

How would you like to be a little boy living in a male homosexual house?

The child welfare system, flawed at best, fucked up once again. So what's your point?

Thousands of children currently live in gay households and suffer none of the things you are imputing with your post. In many, if not all, states, adoption by gay and lesbian couples is given equal standing with that of straight couples. Once again, you fail to make any point at all.
Here is Bully defecting the fact about the epidemic of homosexuals molesting children.

Instead he blames this on things like "the system", and how other kids are not getting molested by homosexuals, and that there is "no point" in discussing this.

Originally posted by megsand247
in absolutely no way, shape or form do i support or have any compassion for the man who committed the acts of molestation...

however people need to keep emotions under control and remember the innocent until proven guilty line and the amendment forbidding cruel and unusual punishment.

i believe the death penalty is necessary in some circumstances but how many of you honestly believe it's a deterrent? people don't stop right before they're going to commit a crime and say to themselves "gee i might get the death penalty for this"

maybe we should use the money put towards funding death row for rehabilitation or education... almost anything would be more worth while then paying for the food and heat of criminals

Only when the punishment for a crime is swift and certain can it's deterrent value be assessed. I submit that this has not been the case with capital punishment.

When a man is sentenced to death in 2004, and is in the ground in 2005, let's start collecting data.

Originally posted by Big D
Here is Bully defecting the fact about the epidemic of homosexuals molesting children.

Instead he blames this on things like "the system", and how other kids are not getting molested by homosexuals, and that there is "no point" in discussing this.

Again, he is not defending "the guy". There are many foster couples - meaning man and women, who commit horrible acts of abuse - including molestation, torture, physical and verbal abuse. I think the abuse of children is epidemic, and not specific to any type of group which may have different sexual preferences. Look into the sexual abuse stats for other communities within North America. You may find the stats for sexual abuse much higher than what you are quoting. Child welfare systems are flawed at best. Here's an idea, how about each and every person who has a child take care of it, theb there would't be a demade for foster parents.

people - people!

Child Molesters are BORN That way...Would ANYONE CHOOSE to live their lives as a pedophile? Nobody could CHOOSE the humiliation of a life like that. Shouldn't we tolerate their life-choices? After all, Christ LOVES them.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back