Homo Raises Foster Kids

Originally posted by Big D
homosexual males only make up about 3% of the U.S population.

I guess that blows....er, sorry-smashes conventional liberal wisdom that one in ten Americans is homosexual. Imagine that-conventional liberal wisdom being wrong!

A foster father accused of sexually abusing six young boys in his care was charged Friday with 44 counts of child rape, child molestation and sexual exploitation of a minor.
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...,0,2796726.story?coll=sns-ap-nation-headlines

Although homosexual males only make up about 3% of the U.S population. Homosexual males commit 35% of all child molestations.

The child welfare system, flawed at best, fucked up once again. So what's your point?

Thousands of children currently live in gay households and suffer none of the things you are imputing with your post. In many, if not all, states, adoption by gay and lesbian couples is given equal standing with that of straight couples. Once again, you fail to make any point at all.

This scumbag needs to receive the death penalty within 7 days. These crimes are the lowest of the low. I really don't even care about the hay part of this story. Anyone that harms children should be put to death.

Gay or straight this prick needs to be skinned alive and left to die of infection !

Here's a great deficit reduction scheme!

Have an auction to be on the firing squad for this guy! Top 7 bidders get the honors. All proceeds go towards a) state counseling and medical treatment for the kids, and b) the federal deficit!

Bids start at $100.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
The child welfare system, flawed at best, fucked up once again. So what's your point?

Thousands of children currently live in gay households and suffer none of the things you are imputing with your post. In many, if not all, states, adoption by gay and lesbian couples is given equal standing with that of straight couples. Once again, you fail to make any point at all.
My point is that people like yourself are so intent on promoting homosexuals into the mainstream, that you will do so even at the expence of childrens lives.

Child sexual abuse

Children who are sexually abused can suffer lifelong psychological damage. Statistics show that homosexuals are more likely than heterosexuals to sexually abuse children.

Thomas Schmidt notes that "several studies reveal that while no more than 2% of male adults are homosexual, approximately 35% of paedophiles are homosexual... It is impossible to determine the number of male paedophiles, but they may constitute as much as 10% of male homosexuals."

Moreover, even though individual homosexual parents may not be paedophiles, their children are much more likely to mix with members of the gay community where the risk of coming into contact with paedophiles is much greater than normal. The New Orleans Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade has featured a fair-sized troop of children in recent years. Such children - said to be of homosexual parents - were exposed to the obscene content and actions of adults on a number of the floats in the parade.

My point is that people like yourself are so intent on promoting homosexuals into the mainstream, that you will do so even at the expence of childrens lives.

You are so full of shit that your eyes are brown.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
You are so full of shit that your eyes are brown.
Your boyfriend is so full of shit, your dick is brown.

As people like yourself try to make homosexuality a norm, we all can expect to see many more cases like this one in the future.

Big D, here I will have to agree with you. They are sick to begin with, who knows what they are capable of !

But aren't some men who have molested boys married and don't they sometimes have kids? That's not the same as a man who has had relationships with other men, rather than minors. I don't really consider the first one to be a homosexual as I define it. I don't think it matters what the sex of the child is and it can be seperate from being gay. It also is not any less reprehensible if the person molests girls.

Your boyfriend is so full of shit, your dick is brown.

As people like yourself try to make homosexuality a norm, we all can expect to see many more cases like this one in the future.

And people like yourself try to make racism the norm. Your world view is born of fear...Fear of others...fear of yourself...fear of the world around you. Grow up.

Originally posted by tim_duncan2000
But aren't some men who have molested boys married and don't they sometimes have kids? That's not the same as a man who has had relationships with other men, rather than minors. I don't really consider the first one to be a homosexual as I define it. I don't think it matters what the sex of the child is and it can be seperate from being gay. It also is not any less reprehensible if the person molests girls.

I agree with you that the sex of the child is not the biggest issue. It is a depraved act. One that should NEVER be tolerated. But with the acceptance of homosexuality the morals of the people are weakened.

Forum List

Back