Homo marriage voted down in N.Y. State,But Homos want to force the issue.

Hi Majik:

In a nation of freedom of religion.. Gods living word has no application here..

Ohhhh, I seeeee! The USMB Religion Forum is a soapbox for pushing Homosexual Deviant Behavior Rights :)cuckoo:) and NOT the place for God's Living Word . . .

That is where you lose the debate!! Religious law has no application here..

Be sure to remind God about that at the coming Judgment. I am the one who stood for God 'and' His Living Word 'and' you are the one leading the Homosexual Rebellion ... Very nice touch ...

Marriage is what society and voters say it is.. And like 50 years ago when you whack jobs bitched about interacial marriage.. Gay marriage will be legal in all states as it should be and constitutional is in all states already..

Where have you seen these words?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

We have been endowed by OUR CREATOR with certain UNALIENABLE RIGHTS having NOTHING to do with ANYTHING derived from mere men!!!! Because you are totally clueless and unaware: Everyone here is the product of exactly one heterosexual male 'and' exactly one heterosexual female. Everyone here is a heterosexual male 'or' a heterosexual female, as (again) A True Homosexual Has NEVER BEEN BORN. Yes. Heterosexual males and heterosexual females 'can' change their sexual orientation twenty-five times every day, but that changes NOTHING about the 'sexuality' with which THEY 'WERE' BORN. Nobody deserves 'extra rights' for 'choosing' to play house with Dick or Bob rather than Jane!!!!

Find the best person of the 'opposite' sex you 'can' get 'and' have yourself a nice family together; so that perhaps you can also have a 'posterity' . . .

GL,

Terral

I am not pushing anything.. I am defending the rights of others from people like you who would deny them..

I am married.. To a woman.. But I see no reason why homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to get married.. The religious arguement is moot due to the 1st amendment..

So your agenda is moot.. If you don't like gay marriage, that is your right.. But you don't have the right or the authority to deny that right to someone else..

To use your own arguement.. Wouldn't marriage fall under the persuit of happiness?? So you are denying the persuit of happiness which is an unalienable right endowed by the creator..

So you just burried yourself with your own arguement.. Good job.. No go watch your lol video..

By the way.. You are quoting the decrlaration of independence which isn't a governeing document in our society.. The constitution is the governeing document.. But even still, they supported gay marriage.. Equal rights for all.. Being allowed to marry who you love, not who some bible thumping moron says you can..

God you homophobes are pathetic..

This thread isn't even worthy of a response.. The only thing militant here is you christians!! Denying someone the right to get married is pathetic and sad..

Now stop quoting your old testament trash unless you are going to force your daughter to be married by her rapist!! You morons are so hypocritical.. You can't condemn homosexuals unless you accept all old laws.. Anything short of that is hypocrisy..

Judge not les ye be judged!! Christ said that!! Now shut your fucking mouths like a good christians should!!

A raped, unengaged virgin must marry her rapist and they can never divorce (Deuteronomy 22:28-29). What justice the “moral majority” advocates!

Face it!! You morons just got owned!!

"And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room (or closet.) and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret..." (Matthew 6:5-6 RSV).

While your at it.. Stop going to church too!!

Marriage is a Right that NO Consenting Aged Person is Denied...

Redefining Marriage is NOT your Right.

As for Old Testament Law, Check where Homosexuality is Placed in Levitical Moral Law...

Right there in Order with Beastiality and Child Sacrifice.

Do you Judge Peope who Fuck Animals or Sacrifice their Children?

:)

peace...

Typical, start off with the insult despite no evidence to support anyone is afraid of homosexuality. Geniunely disgusted, yes but afraid? You guys really need to work on finding a better way to adress contrary opinions. Simply insulting people for having a different point of view isnt very effective. Yet, you continue to do it. Is your position that devoid of merit?

This thread isn't even worthy of a response.. The only thing militant here is you christians!! Denying someone the right to get married is pathetic and sad..

Yet you responded. No one has denied anyone the right to get married. But we arent talking about denying people marriage. We are talking about completely redefining the definition. For some reason, you dont like the idea of the people deciding not to. So you think that for some reason we should be forced to redefine it because of some percieved wrong where there is none.

Now stop quoting your old testament trash unless you are going to force your daughter to be married by her rapist!! You morons are so hypocritical.. You can't condemn homosexuals unless you accept all old laws.. Anything short of that is hypocrisy..

Really? According to who? Do you know what hypocrisy is? People tend to misuse that word. You are misusing it here.

And who is condemning anyone? We simply dont like totalitarians like you telling us how we have to define our words and what outrageous behavior we have to accept. You condemn yourself when you ignore the counsel's of the Lord. We all do because they are designed specifically to bring us happiness in this life. But you would rather people be enslaved to their lusts and destroy their opportunity for posterity and the opportunity for billions more people to be born. You deny children the right to have both a mother and a father joined in Holy matrimony.

These things are nice wise. They are not good for a society. And a free society which has the option to pick and choose what standards and goals it wants and how to define itself, doesnt deserve to have these issues forced upon them.

Judge not les ye be judged!! Christ said that!! Now shut your fucking mouths like a good christians should!!

really? Maybe if you bothered reading the scriptures with an attempt to understand them you wouldnt be so wrong in your interpretation. I suggest reading the next few verses in Matthew 7. and really trying to understand what it says. And ill even help you out alittle by providing John 7:24 to help the context:

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

So is Christ telling us not to judge? No, He is telling us to not judge my appearances or we will be judged that way. He is commanding us to judge righteously because we likewise will be judged that way if we did.

And no where does Christ say we should be silent. In fact, He commands us to continually preach repentence. To continually lift others out of sin and closer to Him. We aren't told to be silent. We are told to proclaim loudly with power the truth of God. And if we do that the Holy Spirit will convince people to repent

A raped, unengaged virgin must marry her rapist and they can never divorce (Deuteronomy 22:28-29). What justice the “moral majority” advocates!

Maybe if you understood what you are reading. You would understand that the verse in question were designed to give power to women who were taken advantage of by giving them claims of support against the men. Completely irrelevant consisdering the Law of Moses has been fulfilled and we are no longer living that law.

"And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room (or closet.) and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret..." (Matthew 6:5-6 RSV).

I understand you dislike religion. But because you do doesnt mean others do. Nor does it mean they dont have the right to do as they feel is right. It would be far more hypocritical for people of faith to be silent in the face of abuse and oppression than to oppose it.

Homosexuality is not a choice..

No more than hetrosexuality is a choice..

When did you morons make the choice to like the opposite sex??

What about people born without gender? How do you classify them? Hermaphrodites..

When did you choose to like or dislike anything in your life?? And can you choose to love something you hate and hate something you love??

It isn't a choice..

It very much is a choice. You, like many others, have been decieved into thinking there are only two choices possible. In reality, there are 3. You can choose to be gay. You can choose to be straight. In option number 3 you choose nothing. You see nothing is a choice as well. it's one people often forget about. Doing nothing makes a choice for you. And when you do nothing your choice is the default nature gives you: IE being straight.

Everyone is born with gender. Simply because their genitalia are deformed doesnt mean they dont have gender.

And now, since we arent talking about lust and behavior any more, I would like to address love. Love is a choice. It's one of the greatest choices we have. We either choose to love with our whole heart or hold a part back.

Simply because you have chosen hate, doesnt mean there rest of us have to

In a nation of freedom of religion.. Gods living word has no application here..

Or?? Should I say your god!!

That is where you lose the debate!! Religious law has no application here..

Marriage is what society and voters say it is.. And like 50 years ago when you whack jobs bitched about interacial marriage.. Gay marriage will be legal in all states as it should be and constitutional is in all states already..

Thanks!! Have a nice day moron!! Keep humping that bible!!

Actually, in nation which has freedom of religion, God's living word has total application. Because it's only in a free society when people can exercise their faith freely that faith can change lives.

Marriage is a Right that NO Consenting Aged Person is Denied...

Redefining Marriage is NOT your Right.

As for Old Testament Law, Check where Homosexuality is Placed in Levitical Moral Law...

Right there in Order with Beastiality and Child Sacrifice.

Do you Judge Peope who Fuck Animals or Sacrifice their Children?

:)

peace...

blow me, rebbe

I am not pushing anything.. I am defending the rights of others from people like you who would deny them..

No you are promoting by force a wholesale redefinition of an institution that has existed for thousands of years designed to give the next generation the best setting in which to be raised. You are trying to oppress the rights of the people who do not want to recognize such abhorant behaviod as correct.

I am married.. To a woman.. But I see no reason why homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to get married.. The religious arguement is moot due to the 1st amendment..

So because you are unable to think means no one else can?

Oh and the 1st amendment is precisely what allows the religious argument to be made. Free exercise of religion is what makes the United States beautiful. However, you seem to think that religion is the only reason people oppose so called gay marriage. You seem to be missing the overall consequences of such unions on the long term well being of society in general.

So your agenda is moot.. If you don't like gay marriage, that is your right.. But you don't have the right or the authority to deny that right to someone else..

Sure as heck do. You see we live in a Representative Republic. I know this is hard for people like you who want to force your points of view down other peoples throat but that means I have the right to voice my opinion and vote for people and statutes that I support. Even if you support it. It's called freedom. If you dont like it I hear the opposte that in North Korea. Id take your own food though... but leave the dog at home.

To use your own arguement.. Wouldn't marriage fall under the persuit of happiness?? So you are denying the persuit of happiness which is an unalienable right endowed by the creator..

Hardly. No one is being denied the opportunity to marry. Everyone has the same opportunity to marry. However, two people of the same sex, whether gay or straight, cannot marry because by the very definition of the word it's impossible. You could call a horse a cat all you want. its not going to make it a cat.

If a self proclaimed homosexual wants to get married, they can get married. They have the same right as anyone else. They can marry someone of the opposite sex, just like everyone else.

So you just burried yourself with your own arguement.. Good job.. No go watch your lol video..

Hardly, you dont even comprehend the argument to begin with.

By the way.. You are quoting the decrlaration of independence which isn't a governeing document in our society.. The constitution is the governeing document.. But even still, they supported gay marriage.. Equal rights for all.. Being allowed to marry who you love, not who some bible thumping moron says you can..

The Declaration of Independence is our Founding document. The Constitution is the document designed to ensure the rights espoused in Declaration. And the Founders never actually proclaimed equal rights for all. It was an ideal that all men would be treated equally, but it sure wasnt realized through the Constitution or in their lifetime. I really could have sworn they taught this in school at one point. I mean we did fight a civil war over this issue at one point.

Also, you seem to think that the reason for marriage is love. This is incorrect. It's good that love is there. But marriage is much more than love. Marriage is designed specifically to ensure that if we (as a society) are going to have children, we give them the best and most ideal environment to live in. It's hardly a surprise that children who dont have that environment end up to be living the street culture and in and out of prison most of their lives.

Oh and you can marry whom you want. But again you can't marry someone of the same gender because it goes against the very definition of marriage.

With the amount of hatred and persecution from homophobes.. Who would choose to be gay??

It is not a choice.. Is being a hetrosexual a choice?

With the amount of hatred and persecution from homophobes.. Who would choose to be gay??

With the amount of hatred and persecution. who would choose to be a rapist or a child molester??? :doubt:

probably the same sort of person that chooses to be a muslim; hatred and persecution don't bother them either.

i guess eventually all rapists and child molesters will be muslim.

It's ok. Don't fear the homo's, they can't reproduce. Just fear the bi's, they can ;)

I can't believe the hatred. You'd think this was the 19th century.

See, I think the real perversion is people obsessed with what holes other consenting adults put their passion in.

There is a kind of weird, peeping God thing going on there.

Worry about your own holes.

He (or she) who is without holes cast the first dildo, tounge or cucumber.

So what about a hermaphrodite or someone born with out gender??

Are they gay? Do they choose who they are attracted to??

This seems to be a point you homophobes love to ignore..

With the amount of hatred and persecution. who would choose to be a rapist or a child molester??? :doubt:

Rape and child molestation is against the law.. I thought you knew that??

Reguardless your point on moot on that basis alone.. Homosexuality is not illegal nor is homosexual sex..

What about women that like anal sex?? Are they gay?? Or just the men that fulfill their fantasies?? Or is it strictly anal sex between men?? And why do you homophobes care where or how someone else makes love to their mate??

Marriage is a right for all!! Period!! There is no distinction in sexual preference nor should their be.. If you bible thumping morons can't understand that then that is your problem!!

Homosexuality is not a choice!! They have found the gay gene!! Sorry!! Science doesn't agree!! Just like you people don't choose to like the opposite sex.. Or like the color blue, or what food, or anything else.. Likes and dislikes are not choices.. You either do or you don't..

There is no arguement otherwise!! Just your denial and willfull stupidity and ignorance! :cool:

Lol.. People these days think they have a Right for everything.

Grow up.

This is a Republic, the people have voted, and they voted against Gay Marriage.

End of discussion.

Forum List

Back