Homo kid throws hissy fit after his commencement speech cancelled

"Being gay" is not sinful, any more than being sexually attracted to a beautiful woman - not your wife - is sinful. (Although Lust is a sin).

Homosexual sodomy is seriously sinful. No honest Biblical scholar disputes this assessment. And in fact, sodomy in one form and another is the biological basis of homosexual "romantic" relationships.

It is commonly believed that when one "comes out" as homosexual, the intent is NOT to live a celibate life, as the teachings of the Bible require for a homosexual, but rather to live a life of habitual sodomy.

Parenthetically, a celibate life is also required for heterosexuals who are not married.

There is no set of circumstances in which a Valedictory speech like the one described is tolerable for a Christian institution, as apparently this one is.

Boo. Hoo.

Parenthetically, explain how one is "gay" - a one-word oxymoron, without having sex with another male. How many of those do you suppose there are tiptoeing around? The average homosexual has had approximately 500 sexual encounters. You know those bath houses? Shower curtains with holes in them? Barack Obama does.

"Gay" is a sexual inclination/preference for people of the same gender. There are lots of "gay" men who are married, celibate, or having sporadic heterosexual relationships as an outlet for their sexual urges.

"Gay" is a sexual inclination/preference for people of the same gender. There are lots of "gay" men who are married, celibate, or having sporadic heterosexual relationships as an outlet for their sexual urges.
Nobody asked for your autobiography.

Dearest Unk:

Your attempt at humor is appreciated. I am figuratively laughing my ass off.

But have you considered that your humor implicitly perpetuates the moral position that calling someone a homosexual is slanderous. I don't believe this, and I doubt that you do either.

Surely in your academic sinecure, such a presumption is an indication of troglodytic views.

Just sayin'.

" Homosexuality Is Not Of Common Or Acceptable Interest "

* Commencement Speech On Where The Sperms Go *

What does ones sexual escapades have to do with the accomplishments or contributions of an individual to the betterment of humanity or to society that all would wish to imagine ?

If they and their fan club think it's so wonderful and 'normal' why do the faggots use the term 'gay' instead of homosexual fetishist?

Forum List

Back