*Homo Anderson: Gets Shit Canned*

Sounds like the OP is a bit green.

hot-100-2009-portia.jpg

Ellen seems to be doing just fine, her show is successful, her brand is booming, and her wife is hot. :)

That's really Ellen's wife?

:hitit:

Sorry bout that,

1. *Un-clean Homos* receive no respect.
2. Its the nature of the homo animal reality.
3. Only a dog will lick the butt of another dog.
4. There you go, I said *all* the truth, you deal with it homo.
5. No, *homo* is what they are, you are, not *gay*,.... taking a decent word and calling homos *gay*, won't do, I reject *gay*.
6. Homo. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Again... a Homophobe who can't stop talking about gay sex acts is like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

steak1.jpg

I doubt being gay had anything to do with him not attracting a big enough daytime audience. It's a very cluttered field for the type of show he's got and there's been more failures trying to break into it than successes over the years.

The vast majority of gay folks aren't radical in-you-face types. They just want to live their lives and be left alone.

Much bigger fish to fry in this world IMO.

Good point.

Sorry bout that,

1. We are talking about the liberal media and its constant drum beat that Homos are good, and the same as heteros, which is a lie, they even verify the fact by firing homos who come out of the closet, Anderson case in point.
2. *CHECKMATE*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. We are talking about the liberal media and its constant drum beat that Homos are good, and the same as heteros, which is a lie, they even verify the fact by firing homos who come out of the closet, Anderson case in point.
2. *CHECKMATE*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Except that Anderson wasn't 'fired" any more than any of the straights who had shows that didn't make it were fired.

Fact is, gays are being accepted, and bigots like you aren't.

Learn to deal.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. *CHECKMATE*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Except that Anderson wasn't 'fired" any more than any of the straights who had shows that didn't make it were fired.

Fact is, gays are being accepted, and bigots like you aren't.

Learn to deal.

1. Being canceled is same as being fired.
2. Don't be a dishonest bullshitter.
3. *Homos* are being put in a light by the media which is favorable, some like you are so stupid you succumb to their bullshit, people like me with eyes opened wide, do not.
4. You need to open your eyes Joe.
5. Don't be a liberal fool any longer.
6. Break free from the blinders and take an honest look at reality.
7. *Homo* is not *Normal*.
8. *Homo* is certain death and *Dis-pare*.
9. *Homo* is *UnClean*.
10. *Homo* is for certain ticket to *Hell*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back