*Homo Anderson: Gets Shit Canned*

Anderson Cooper I'm guessing without hitting the "gay" link well good I notorious ed he couldn't keep his feelings from making dumb faces serves him right. I wont rest until they're all gone in reality if any of you are there what the left tard media is doing for 40 years but especially the last ten years is treasonous. They have an obligation as the founders said. What they deserve are long terms in prisons now

Loony
Truth hurts and its an overwhelming opinion of people who matter and understand what's going on in country.

Extra Loony.

Sorry bout that,

1. *Un-clean Homos* receive no respect.
2. Its the nature of the homo animal reality.
3. Only a dog will lick the butt of another dog.
4. There you go, I said *all* the truth, you deal with it homo.
5. No, *homo* is what they are, you are, not *gay*,.... taking a decent word and calling homos *gay*, won't do, I reject *gay*.
6. Homo. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. *Un-clean Homos* receive no respect.
2. Its the nature of the homo animal reality.
3. Only a dog will lick the butt of another dog.
4. There you go, I said *all* the truth, you deal with it homo.
5. No, *homo* is what they are, you are, not *gay*,.... taking a decent word and calling homos *gay*, won't do, I reject *gay*.
6. Homo. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

^^^^^ Extra crispy bucket of loony ^^^^^^

Sorry bout that,

1. *Homo Is*
2. And one got his ass *shit canned*.
3. And the world is better over all for it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Con flame thread is a flame thread.

Obviously on this amazing day, living in this amazing world left you nothing better to do other then knock someone who has a different sexuality than yourself.

Thanks for contributing

Anderson Cooper's being gay has nothing to do with losing his daytime slot. Shepherd Smith is gay and it hasn't hurt him at all on Fox. It's because Cooper has had consistently low ratings.

I doubt being gay had anything to do with him not attracting a big enough daytime audience. It's a very cluttered field for the type of show he's got and there's been more failures trying to break into it than successes over the years.

The vast majority of gay folks aren't radical in-you-face types. They just want to live their lives and be left alone.

Much bigger fish to fry in this world IMO.

Sorry bout that,

Obviously on this amazing day, living in this amazing world left you nothing better to do other then knock someone who has a different sexuality than yourself.

Thanks for contributing

1. This thread is more about beating down the libnut media.
2. By their constant subjecting the America people to the *Homo Agenda*.
3. And then them firing a *Homo* for coming out of the closet.
4. A homo can't get any respect, and its something that needs to be cultivated, and attested.
5. We need to drive this home.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

It always amazes me how many CONS have "butt munching" and "butthurting" on their minds all the time! :eusa_eh:

1. Its reality as you libnuts defend it.
2. Its disgusting, but it is also the democratic platform.
3. It must be addressed from time to time.
4. Makes you uncomfortable?
5. Maybe get off the libnut train eh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. You can bet if Shepperd Smith comes out of the closet, I mean if its true he is a *Homo*, then his days will be numbered on sitting infront of a television camera, for Fox News or any other network.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Thanks for contributing

1. This thread is more about beating down the libnut media.
2. By their constant subjecting the America people to the *Homo Agenda*.
3. And then them firing a *Homo* for coming out of the closet.
4. A homo can't get any respect, and its something that needs to be cultivated, and attested.
5. We need to drive this home.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What exactly is "the Homo Agenda"?

Sounds like the OP is a bit green.

hot-100-2009-portia.jpg

Ellen seems to be doing just fine, her show is successful, her brand is booming, and her wife is hot. :)

Sorry bout that,

1. All that butt munching has caught up with this homo, he lost respect, right?
2. Even the liberal media can't have him sitting infront of the camera very long after he came out of the closet.
3. Homo gets his ass fired, next year!
4. One of those slow fire jobs, make him think, and beg to be retained.
5. Homo's across America will boo hoo,...over this travesty of homo justice!!!!!
6. Please don't throw out this *HOMO*!!!!!!!:badgrin:
Anderson Cooper's Talk Show Canceled After Two Seasons

""Anderson Live" is not going to return for a third season. It has been announced that the current second season will be the last for the syndicated daytime talk show hosted by Anderson Cooper, with the last episode slated to air in summer 2013."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When you see the lovely Phelps/Roper daughters...could you suggest some hair product for them? I'm thinking a good hot oil treatment and some conditioner.

Roper.jpg

Just an FYI...she used to look like this:

Laura_Lester_Sexy_Hot_model_2_ezr.jpg

Until she started hating gays...hate makes you ugly.
Lololol!

I think she needs a vinegar rinse, followed by some serious mayo & beer treatments and some time sweating.....

Middle aged women: Short hair is your friend.

What is that swamp thing of USMB talking about now? Anderson got fired from his new talk show?

Forum List

Back