*Homo Anderson: Gets Shit Canned*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. All that butt munching has caught up with this homo, he lost respect, right?
2. Even the liberal media can't have him sitting infront of the camera very long after he came out of the closet.
3. Homo gets his ass fired, next year!
4. One of those slow fire jobs, make him think, and beg to be retained.
5. Homo's across America will boo hoo,...over this travesty of homo justice!!!!!
6. Please don't throw out this *HOMO*!!!!!!!:badgrin:
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00055029.html

""Anderson Live" is not going to return for a third season. It has been announced that the current second season will be the last for the syndicated daytime talk show hosted by Anderson Cooper, with the last episode slated to air in summer 2013."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Anderson Cooper I'm guessing without hitting the "gay" link,well good. I noticed he couldn't keep his feelings from making dumb faces serves him right. I wont rest until they're all gone in reality if any of you are there what the left tard media is doing for 40 years but especially the last ten years is treasonous. They have an obligation as the founders said. What they deserve are long terms in prisons now

Last edited:
Anderson Cooper I'm guessing without hitting the "gay" link well good I notorious ed he couldn't keep his feelings from making dumb faces serves him right. I wont rest until they're all gone in reality if any of you are there what the left tard media is doing for 40 years but especially the last ten years is treasonous. They have an obligation as the founders said. What they deserve are long terms in prisons now

Loony

Sorry bout that,

2. Even the liberal media can't have him sitting infront of the camera very long after he came out of the closet.
5. Homo's across America will boo hoo,...over this travesty of homo justice!!!!!
Anderson Cooper's Talk Show Canceled After Two Seasons

""Anderson Live" is not going to return for a third season. It has been announced that the current second season will be the last for the syndicated daytime talk show hosted by Anderson Cooper, with the last episode slated to air in summer 2013."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Don't worry, you can still catch Anderson on his CNN show.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Actually he seemed to be one of the more objective ones on the CNN (Commie News Network). He went after Hussein Obamaloney and the administration pretty aggressively over the Ben Ghazi cover up and betrayal. Come to think of it, maybe that's why they shit canned him. He might get replaced by that other leftist looney Keith Doberman.

Anderson Cooper I'm guessing without hitting the "gay" link well good I notorious ed he couldn't keep his feelings from making dumb faces serves him right. I wont rest until they're all gone in reality if any of you are there what the left tard media is doing for 40 years but especially the last ten years is treasonous. They have an obligation as the founders said. What they deserve are long terms in prisons now

What? :eusa_eh:

Loony
Truth hurts and its an overwhelming opinion of people who matter and understand what's going on in country.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Don't worry, you can still catch Anderson on his CNN show.

Uh oh...Swallow will be pissed, he thought Anderson would have more time for him

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You must be the newest member of Westboro Baptist. I'm sure they are happy to have you.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did you ever notice that hard-core homophobes like James can't stop talking about gay male sex in the most graphic terms.

Just imagine a "vegetarian" who talks about steak, all the time. Just can't stop talking about Steak and how evil steak is, cooking in its own juices....

image004.330215549_std.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When you see the lovely Phelps/Roper daughters...could you suggest some hair product for them? I'm thinking a good hot oil treatment and some conditioner.

Roper.jpg

Just an FYI...she used to look like this:

Laura_Lester_Sexy_Hot_model_2_ezr.jpg

Until she started hating gays...hate makes you ugly.

Sorry bout that,

Anderson Cooper I'm guessing without hitting the "gay" link,well good. I noticed he couldn't keep his feelings from making dumb faces serves him right. I wont rest until they're all gone in reality if any of you are there what the left tard media is doing for 40 years but especially the last ten years is treasonous. They have an obligation as the founders said. What they deserve are long terms in prisons now

1. Yeah *Homos* delivering the news should be rare not the norm.
2. The media in America use to be respected, few networks have respect, within or without.
3. Comes a day when the libnut networks may not even have a news station.
4. Won't that be a great day!:badgrin:
5. The Homo agenda is imploding in on itself, immorality has a way of self condemning, and the majority of posts in this thread work real hard to try to blame me for it, hell no, this isn't about me, its about *Homos* and how the homo isn't a protected animal.
6. Not even in a news media surroundings.
7. A homo is better hidden in the closet, this is a *prime* example! :badgrin:
8. In this day and age, a homo is a homo is a homo, they eat shit, they all do dirty deeds to each other, and the normal people still think them to be sick fucks.
9. We watched Anderson on tv, all the while thinking, *What a fucking butt munching homo*.
10. Thats the way it is, and thats the way it shall be.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back