Homo activist executed in Uganda.

It is an abnormal and an illegal act in many African countries such as Uganda, not just to me.Freedom to do as you please in your own bedroom, does not make the act right ,
or morally correct. You may still be engaging in an immoral act. And you as medical
professional to condone this medically unsafe, and homosexual psychologically deranged individuals, is very unethical, and unwise, you should have your medical license revoked. You are a immoral anything goes pervert who should not be allowed to
express your views to young impressionable children. You , and people like you are a danger to society, and the heterosexual world. You say you are not a homosexual, but
you are a danger to the normal heterosexual world. Why don't you go and live in a homosexual community, you seem to have a lot of sympathy for them.?
Lucky for us, we are a bit more civilized than Uganda. What makes you think living in a homosexual community is any different? What makes you think homosexuals don't already live around you, work with you, and serve you on a daily basis? 1 in 10 Americans. Do you see and interact with more than 10 people each day?

You realize you're arguing with one of USMB's most prominent trolls, right?
Meh. If that is the case, this is INCREDIBLY amusing for me. If the point of trolling is to piss people off, he's doing a poor job, and I still get to make a strong message for anyone else on this board reading it. :lol:

Forum List

Back