Homeschooling: the ultimate results

The exception that prove the rule, "I have a nephew who was home schooled, and today, he is the union shop steward in a Peterbilt Truck assembly plant, so it is not as if he didn't learn any skills at all."

Sort of like finding that one home schooled kid that has a hard time adjusting to life outside the home?

Catholic school kids meeting state standards: yup, and the alt right call them real commie trash.

th
Non public. Moron.

There are no facts and numbers, and those who say there are simply do not know the facts or are deliberately misleading.

Those who say stupid things like parents can't give their children a better education than what they themselves have are deliberately blinding themselves to reality in order to make a lame point.
Yes, some parents can provide that environment for which you hope, but it is merely an assertion until some documentation showing they can is given.

The exception that prove the rule, "I have a nephew who was home schooled, and today, he is the union shop steward in a Peterbilt Truck assembly plant, so it is not as if he didn't learn any skills at all."

Sort of like finding that one home schooled kid that has a hard time adjusting to life outside the home?
You mean so many home schooled kids who have trouble adjusting, yes.

False, now you're just lying

I love it when fake makes an idiot of himself and then says something random to try to divert attention from his stupidity.
kosherflake is funny. I said that Catholic schools have to meet public standards, which is fact. She did not know that.

True, and you are denying the truth.

Fake and liewinger just make shit up. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

True, and you are denying the truth.

You're just flinging shit. It's obvious

Homeschooled and private schooled kids do just as well if not better than public schooled

As the Pastor once said, "it's OK to put toxic people out of your life during the Christmas Season. They are so unhappy with themselves that the poison others' lives as a compensation. Ignore them until after the New Years."

So Merry Christmas, and you are on Ignore for a while, ladies.

The facts are clear. Home schooling is substandard, generally, to public schools, and much more so when compared to parochial schools. Some parents do very well in home schooling, but they are the exception that proves the rule.

Homeschool kids are geeky mamas boys

That was ignorant, very few homeschooled kids are anything like leftist males like you...geek
Some kids are just awkward in social situations or reluctant to leave their mother

They are better off home schooled
You are describing every liberal I know.

I understand why parents may be terrified of having children enter the real world. Imagine a child being able to make their own friends without parental supervision?

Homeschool kids are geeky mamas boys

That was ignorant, very few homeschooled kids are anything like leftist males like you...geek
Some kids are just awkward in social situations or reluctant to leave their mother

They are better off home schooled
You are describing every liberal I know.

I understand why parents may be terrified of having children enter the real world. Imagine a child being able to make their own friends without parental supervision?
That's true for some parents, I think, rightwinger. We have had neighbors over the years who control their children right into adulthood, then wonder why their children keep them at arms length thereafter.

Public schools may teach kids not to hate gays, Jews, negroes or Muslims

Ruining everything their parents have been trying to teach them

Forum List

Back