Homeschooling Produces Better-Educated, More-Tolerant Kids. Politicians Hate That

I did homeschool for the youngest the only problem is science turned out to be Sunday school.
Then you picked the wrong curriculum.
I couldn't afford the higher priced homeschools. He ended up wanting to go to public schools in 4th grade..
Then you probably did the right thing placing him in an environment where he could learn the best. That's the whole point behind home schooling, some parents find their kids do better at home. We did with our son, who, though undiagnosed at the time, most likely has Aspbergers. The government school wasn't equipped to handle him and was going to put him on the short bus. There was nothing wrong with his ability to learn, so we taught him at home with an online curriculum that worked well for him.
All schools should be online and done at home there is no reason for a physical school..
In today's connected world, no there is not. Of course, you would need an adult to stay at home with the kids, so we'd need drastically lower taxes to allow one parent to do it. Maybe the savings from not needing buildings, buses, administrators and principals would allow for that.

I did homeschool for the youngest the only problem is science turned out to be Sunday school.
Then you picked the wrong curriculum.
I couldn't afford the higher priced homeschools. He ended up wanting to go to public schools in 4th grade..
Then you probably did the right thing placing him in an environment where he could learn the best. That's the whole point behind home schooling, some parents find their kids do better at home. We did with our son, who, though undiagnosed at the time, most likely has Aspbergers. The government school wasn't equipped to handle him and was going to put him on the short bus. There was nothing wrong with his ability to learn, so we taught him at home with an online curriculum that worked well for him.
All schools should be online and done at home there is no reason for a physical school..

Moron.

Forum List

Back