Homeschooling mom freaks out when Tennessee public school includes Islam in social studies lesson

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Homeschooling mom freaks out when Tennessee public school includes Islam in social studies lesson

She doesn't just stop at screwing up her own kids, she wants to mess up all the other middle schoolers now.

Let's see, Islam is one of the five major major religions. Like Christianity, relatively young when compared to Hinduism and Buddhism, nevertheless a pretty important part of world history, events and cultures.

I'm going to guess this same mom is not going to be too happy when these same kids (who are not her's) get to high school biology and learn about....... AHHHHHHHH!!!! Evolution.!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

“I’m involved with Tennessee Against Common Core. I want to actively educate people about what Common Core is and some of the parts of Common Core that are most offensive. One of the most offensive parts is the Islam content that is with Common Core,” she explained.

Kinkead — the author of children’s book called “What’s Right” featuring a patriotic beaver named Stumpy that she promotes at Tea Party events– admits that she has not seen the course material on the world’s second largest religion, but grew concerned when she heard apocryphal stories from other parents in the state.

She admits that she has not even seen the course material.... Fuck Me!! More proof parenting should be a licensed activity.

Private and home schooling is available for parents who want to keep their children illiterate about the world in which they will live.

Stumpy the Patriotic Beaver is pretty cute though. lol

Private and home schooling is available for parents who want to keep their children illiterate about the world in which they will live.
I agree.........better to send them to public school so they can be around gangs and drugs and learn how to put on condoms and why little Johnny has two daddy's. ...... :cuckoo:

I agree.........better to send them to public school so they can be around gangs and drugs and learn how to put on condoms and why little Johnny has two daddy's. ...... :cuckoo:
Not if the parents are involved with the school.

Forum List

Back