Homes sales jump 7.4%

That's the most bizarre post I have ever seen.

I look at the number of REOs on the market every single day.

The percentage has not changed in my area in 3 years.

You really don't know what you are talking about.
And your small localized market is representative of the national market, and banking policy and procedure in what way?

In every way.

2 million people live here.
Whoop-de-fucking-do.

I did prospecting for various deals in four states over the last 11 months....All had very different markets for differing kinds of deals.

But that's the difference between people who get out in the world looking for any possible deal, and those who park their asses in an agency waiting for the section 8s to straggle in the door.

I seem to remember a significant spike in auto sales during the cash for clunkers deal. Of course, the auto industry started whining again as soon as the program ended and sales slumped once more.

We now have significant government hand outs to get people to purchase homes. Seems to be working. All I can do is pray that the people who are buying homes can actually afford the home they are buying come the end of this program.

Either way, home sales increases is nothing but a good thing for America and I hope that we are starting a trend upwards towards normalcy.

Kind of hard to buy a house if you're out of work, though..

Agreed. The economy is lurching to some degree of stabilization and will continue to do so in 2010.

We could be settling into a pattern of 7-8% unemployment for the next year or two.

If 2010 swings toward the Republicans, then further stabilization will develop.

If not, I fear things could get very scary with a double-dip recession...

LOL!!!!!! Who the hell created this debacle in the first place? The damned Republicans, that is who! And we are not going to let them forget it.

And your small localized market is representative of the national market, and banking policy and procedure in what way?

In every way.

2 million people live here.
Whoop-de-fucking-do.

I did prospecting for various deals in four states over the last 11 months....All had very different markets for differing kinds of deals.

But that's the difference between people who get out in the world looking for any possible deal, and those who park their asses in an agency waiting for the section 8s to straggle in the door.

By God, I know what you do now. I do believe that I saw you sitting with your sign by the freeway entrance.

Agreed. The economy is lurching to some degree of stabilization and will continue to do so in 2010.

We could be settling into a pattern of 7-8% unemployment for the next year or two.

LOL!!!!!! Who the hell created this debacle in the first place? The damned Republicans, that is who! And we are not going to let them forget it.

the party of personal responsibility just says Booosh is not president.
Just as I predicted a few years ago.

A bold faced lie.

Now I know why your nic is old rocks...because YOUR HEAD IS FULL OF THEM!!! Both parties are responsible for this mess you old coot!!!!

Yep both parties are respoonsible. The congressional dems became more Republicanized.
the republicans were the cheerleaders for dereg and not regulating securities properly.
Also the champions of "free trade" And globalization.

But those mortgages don't exist anymore.

You don't know much about the real estate market, do you?

You stupid phony MF...the loans do in fact STILL exist...wasn't it YOU bitching like a 6 year old girl who got her Bratz dolls taken away that the banks weren't lending any money to anyone?

I love it when you lie and make things up.

There are no more "no doc" loans.

And I NEVER had any trouble finding loans.

The loans still exist...whether you want to admit it or not...they are still out there...you're just too fucking stupid to find them...how about writing us another book on the subject..:lol:

Easy and below-natural-market-rate credit, extended to people who eventually weren't be able to pay of the mortgages, is what got us into this problem, you insane nitwit.

But those mortgages don't exist anymore.

You don't know much about the real estate market, do you?
I know plenty about the market.....And people who have no ability to manage their finances are jumping into the market, because they're getting "free" money to do so.

Giving away money to people who have no ability to manage it in the first place, to purchase something that requires decent money management skills, is a recipe for disaster.

But as long as you get your cut of the graft in your commissions, everything is A-OK, huh?

Here is some common sense....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtjfMjjce2Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtjfMjjce2Y[/ame]

A bold faced lie.

Not really.

Phil Gramm snuck an amendment into a spending bill on the day before Christmas recess that deregulated the financial industry that helped create the $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative bubble that destroyed the economy.

A bold faced lie.

Not really.

Phil Gramm snuck an amendment into a spending bill on the day before Christmas recess that deregulated the financial industry that helped create the $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative bubble that destroyed the economy.

and when...PRECISELY did this happen?

As chairman of the Senate Banking Committee from 1995 through 2000, Gramm was Washington's most prominent and outspoken champion of financial deregulation. He played a leading role in writing and pushing through Congress the 1999 repeal of the Depression-era Glass-Steagall Act, which separated commercial banks from Wall Street. He also inserted a key provision into the 2000 Commodity Futures Modernization Act that exempted over-the-counter derivatives like credit-default swaps from regulation by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Credit-default swaps took down AIG, which has cost the U.S. $150 billion thus far

Read more: Phil Gramm - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

Phil Gramm - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

As chairman of the Senate Banking Committee from 1995 through 2000, Gramm was Washington's most prominent and outspoken champion of financial deregulation. He played a leading role in writing and pushing through Congress the 1999 repeal of the Depression-era Glass-Steagall Act, which separated commercial banks from Wall Street. He also inserted a key provision into the 2000 Commodity Futures Modernization Act that exempted over-the-counter derivatives like credit-default swaps from regulation by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Credit-default swaps took down AIG, which has cost the U.S. $150 billion thus far

Read more: Phil Gramm - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

Phil Gramm - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

Soccer%20Fail.jpg

Watch this and learn something for once instead of spouting huffington talking points!
PBS Frontline: The Warning -- How Greenspan, Summers & Rubin Conspired To Silence Derivatives Whistleblower Brooksley Born - Home - The Daily Bail

It all happened long before 2009 and Phil Graham is just a LIBTARD red herring being dragged around to sucker in the easily duped....such as yourself...for example...and of course...Chris.

Graham was just the trigger. Many others supported his decision. It allowed lots of bogus money to be made by a few.

I think if you go thru the rest of the article I linked to you will find those names you mentioned as well and their contributions.

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5qKYfqALE[/ame]

Seems to me when the finger of blame gets pointed, that one should consider that congress is made up of both parties not just one.

Forum List

Back