Homeownership rate drops to 63.4%, lowest since 1967

The cost of a home in your state of Texas is less than half of what it is in my area.

Depends on the area, what area?

NOT in my area.

What state / area?

My washer broke down on my yesterday. It is FULL of water that will not drain. Damned if I know anything about what could be wrong with it. I did have to take all of my clothes out and wring them out by hand. A minor aggravation.

At least I don't have to pay a DIME to fix it. If it needs to be replaced, it's not my problem. :D THAT is just one of the perks of renting as opposed to owning. ;)

My washer broke down on my yesterday. It is FULL of water that will not drain. Damned if I know anything about what could be wrong with it. I did have to take all of my clothes out and wring them out by hand. A minor aggravation.

At least I don't have to pay a DIME to fix it. If it needs to be replaced, it's not my problem. :D THAT is just one of the perks of renting as opposed to owning. ;)

I'm sure you have a reason to stay in Massachusetts and we certainly have too many moving to Texas, but quality of life is pretty good here...

I'm sure you have a reason to stay in Massachusetts and we certainly have too many moving to Texas, but quality of life is pretty good here...

It's pretty hot there though!

Forum List

Back