Homeowners and Bank Protection Act of 2007

I'm glad people more educated about the lending industry have given opinions on this. I definitely was weary about adding more federal government to ease the problems. I mean, as it is, I'm already complaining about the existence of at least half of the Cabinet to BEGIN with.

I have a better understanding now of what benefits, if any, would ensue, and also the negative consequences.

Baron, I actually asked my girlfriend's brother a little about it, and I suggested that it sounded a lot like a corporate bail-out. He assured me it was nothing of the sort, and in fact, something opposite. But he's been involved with LaRouche for YEARS now, and he seems to be very, very loyal to the man's ideas. Now, he's definitely a very intelligent guy, and knows world history like almost no other person I've ever talked to, but he seems to be afraid to step outside the LaRouchian thinking and make up his own mind a lot of the time. I'm developing a less favorable opinion of LaRouche, the more I get to know about him.

Kath just hates him because wiki told her that he probably dresses up in a sheet and pointy cap and sticks jew babies in microwaves.

For right now, absent some more detailed information about this legislation, I'll sit on the fence.

Skull Pilot, I'll foward these questions and concerns to my girlfriend's brother, and see what kind of answers he gets out of LaRouche.

Forum List

Back