Homeless TRUMP Supporter Guards Donald Trump’s Star on Hollywood Blvd

COME ON. Don't make me post link after link showing the decrease on social capital that is tearing this nation apart.

On some level you know it. Lets just cut to the end where you get all wiggly and dodge on out of the thread, while launching a bunch of personal attacks as chaff.
Fine with me ... you're an imbecile.

How's that?

Weak. You know that's not the standard Lefty dodge when the topic is immigration.

And as a lefty, you get MINUS points for any hint of originality.

Also, you haven't slammed America or American culture, thus hinting that it is not worth protecting, WHILE ridiculing the idea that it is under any threat. That is the core of the Lefty Position on this issue.
LOLOL

Seems you're eager to fight an argument I haven't made. :mm:

Sooo, are you claiming to NOT believe that?
I believe what I've stated. I don't measure my positions against that if the "left." Nor do I defend either the "left" or your imagination of "lefty" positions.

Savvy?

You did not state your position on whether or not America and/or American culture was worth protection.

So, I asked you.

And I am still waiting for an answer.

Can you read? the federal government should only bring in people who benefit this country, not other countries poor, who get on the government dole...Understand?

Among the findings:

• An estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

• Households headed by legal immigrants have higher use rates than native households overall and for cash programs (14 percent vs. 10 percent), food programs (36 percent vs. 22 percent), and Medicaid (39 percent vs. 23 percent). Use of housing programs is similar.

• Legal immigrant households account for three-quarters of all immigrant households accessing one or more welfare programs.

• Less-educated legal immigrants make extensive use of every type of welfare program, including cash, food, Medicaid, and housing.

• The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants have modest levels of education; therefore, the high use of welfare associated with less-educated legal immigrants indicates that legalization would likely increase welfare costs, particularly for cash and housing programs.
Welfare Use by Legal and Illegal Immigrant Households
You're fucking deranged.....

Within the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty.....

6358348383447222951298058486_large_img_line14-3.jpg

THis is how it goes.

Lefties posts "poor huddled masses meme"

I point out that their message strongly implies support for an open border and unlimited immigration.

THey dishonestly deny that.

After several dozens pages, I get them to admit that the US has a finite ability to absorb immigrants.

Then they call me a racist, and let the matter drop.

The next day they pretend to forget that their position was debunked and they go back to spouting their silly talking points.
It implies no such thing. Your persistent dementia is noted. It means we welcome poor folks, as well as with others. We are still a nation of laws and nothing within the New Colossus implies any laws should be broken.

Illegals are breaking the law you support and defend them in their law breaking.:slap:
More idiocy... I defended no one breaking the law.
You implied we were obligated to accept unlimited immigration because of a poem:cuckoo:

one of many reasons im armed and dangerous

NOte how fucking stupid and vile the lefty talking is. He sees the woman's speech as hate and violence, but not the act of a mob attacking an 71 year old woman.

THis is how it goes.

I point out that their message strongly implies support for an open border and unlimited immigration.

After several dozens pages, I get them to admit that the US has a finite ability to absorb immigrants.

The next day they pretend to forget that their position was debunked and they go back to spouting their silly talking points.
It implies no such thing. Your persistent dementia is noted. It means we welcome poor folks, as well as with others. We are still a nation of laws and nothing within the New Colossus implies any laws should be broken.

Illegals are breaking the law you support and defend them in their law breaking.:slap:
You implied we were obligated to accept unlimited immigration because of a poem:cuckoo:

Now he will deny that he did that.

Liberals: THe intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Fine with me ... you're an imbecile.

How's that?

Weak. You know that's not the standard Lefty dodge when the topic is immigration.

And as a lefty, you get MINUS points for any hint of originality.

Also, you haven't slammed America or American culture, thus hinting that it is not worth protecting, WHILE ridiculing the idea that it is under any threat. That is the core of the Lefty Position on this issue.
LOLOL

Seems you're eager to fight an argument I haven't made. :mm:

Sooo, are you claiming to NOT believe that?
I believe what I've stated. I don't measure my positions against that if the "left." Nor do I defend either the "left" or your imagination of "lefty" positions.

Savvy?

You did not state your position on whether or not America and/or American culture was worth protection.

So, I asked you.

And I am still waiting for an answer.

He's no doubt a citizen of the world:eusa_eh:

THis is how it goes.

I implied no such thing and I'm certainly not responsible for how your rightarded brain translates my posts into your perceived implications. I never said anything about illegal aliens. I pointed out how your idiocy about the government not allowing in legal aliens because they're poor violates a core principle of America.

THis is how it goes.

I implied no such thing and I'm certainly not responsible for how your rightarded brain translates my posts into your perceived implications. I never said anything about illegal aliens. I pointed out how your idiocy about the government not allowing in legal aliens because they're poor violates a core principle of America.

I never gave a reason why "because they are poor are your words" I said we are not obligated to accept anybody who's not a benefit to this country. We certainly shouldn't take in unlimited numbers of people who are going to be signing up for government of assistance..understand?

I never gave a reason why "because they are poor are your words" I said we are not obligated to accept anybody who's not a benefit to this country. We certainly shouldn't take in unlimited numbers of people who are going to be signing up for government of assistance..understand?
Sadly, you're too stupid to understand what you write...
the federal government should only bring in people who benefit this country, not other countries poor, who get on the government dole...Understand?
(emphasis added to aid the comprehension impaired)

the federal government should only bring in people who benefit this country, not other countries poor, who get on the government dole...Understand?

The point was, to bring in people who benefit this country. Not people who go directly on government assistance ...I'm glad i could clear that up for you. You seem to be simpleminded and a little slow.

The point was, to bring in people who benefit this country. Not people who go directly on government assistance ...I'm glad i could clear that up for you. You seem to be simpleminded and a little slow.
Repeating your point only serves to prove you still don't get it. Here it is again, from the pedestal of Lady Liberty...

Repeating your point only serves to prove you still don't get it. Here it is again, from the pedestal of Lady Liberty...

Nice poem:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back