Homeless Ohioans for Obama registering in droves;

I know you're being facetious, but you're right. If you're too lazy to do something with your life, you're not worth the dime you don't have to your name.

Why is it so many Rs think only the Americans they like should vote?

True, at least the homeless have the gall to actually ask for the change in my pocket.

One good point, the other is that a large majority of homeless who live in the shelters work labor jobs that everyone else needs to live without having to hunt, clean up after themselves, or make their own clothes.

I don't think their being homeless is the problem entirely. It is register and vote immediately that is the problem without verification. But then that is Dems for you. If they were picking up Republicans and driving them to vote for mcCain.. oh the outrage... hypocrites.

I also find it funny, of the homeless I have known, most are republican. The workers in the shelters are mostly democrat. So ... really .... that's just odd.

Why is it so many Rs think only the Americans they like should vote?

Dems ain't takin' any chances this election....

You should love this desh....this is how you steal an election....right out there and in your face.....ACORN and other methods didn't quite made it in the last elections, but a combined effort like this is a sure winner...you must be so proud.....
:lol:
Another woman describes trolling bus stops and picking up prospects: “I asked ‘em if they’re registered to vote and if they weren’t, I said ‘Get in the car, I’m bringing you!’”

A homeless thug now registered to vote comments: “They picked me up. They seen me walkin’ around. So day said, ‘You wanna vote?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’ll vote.’ (laughs) Day said, ‘We’ll take you anywhere you want.’ I said, ‘Dat’s cool’…If day say ’sign the ballot,’ just give ‘em and do exactly what they want you to do.’ I mean, hey, dis is America, you know?” (laughs).

Who does this new voter support?

“Barack! I mean, I want him to do his thang. You know, do his thug thizzle. You know. That’s how I like it to be. You know. (laughs).”

I don't think their being homeless is the problem entirely. It is register and vote immediately that is the problem without verification. But then that is Dems for you. If they were picking up Republicans and driving them to vote for mcCain.. oh the outrage... hypocrites.

Without what verification? Are you really going to make this a partisan issue? At least your not as bad as the individual who thinks homeless people deserve it. Some of them voted republican and you don't hear anyone complaining. Get over yourselves.

And some of us vets are even on here, wasting out time, trying to educate you.....

Haha, trying to educate US? Wow. You are not someone that should be educating anybody. You have been brainwashed like much of the military. Congratulations. Use the GI Bill and go back to school. You could obviously use it.

Forum List

Back