Homeless Isaac Victim: Romney Told Me To 'Go Home And Call 211'

He is not the president yet. What is he supposed to do.. Write her a check from his pocket. If had done that you would still say something see he is so rich look he wrote a check to a lady that lost her house. No matter what he does he cant win in your eyes.

Absolutely true. Take the New York Times as well as CBS and MSNBC who have all been trying desperately trying to find a way to put a negative spin on the fact that Romney has given $millions and $millions to charities and raised even more for them.
NYT in January had an article talking about how his "privileged" upbringing gave him advantages over others - and gave specifics like a $42,000 loan that his father gave him, it also had a whole paragraph challenging Romeny's assertion that he did not receive an inheritance when his father passed...which he indeed did. But it wasn't until all the way at the bottom of the article as a side note that finally stated that he gave the entire inheritance to charity..holy shit...helloooo???

Last edited:
Incredible.

President Obama sent in FEMA and 'you' said it wasn't enough. But, asshole rw's will excuse anything and any lie from RobMe and Robin.

While I doubt that the story is true at all. Huffington Post doesn't have a reputation for credibiity. Isn't there something disturbing about a woman who wants the government to stop the flooding? Of course this was the whole point of the article. What would a President Romney do to stop the flooding?

Incredible.

President Obama sent in FEMA and 'you' said it wasn't enough. But, asshole rw's will excuse anything and any lie from RobMe and Robin.

As opposed to Obama not sending in FEMA?
Twice Romney refused to accept a salary - as governor and head of the US Olympics, gave 100% of his inheritance to charity - meanwhile in less than a year after Obama became Senator his wife miraculously was given not one - but TWO $$six figure board positions and one helluva deal on their mansion in Chicago.
What other poitician do you know of that has refused to take a salary while serving, personally given $millions to charity and best of all attempted to hide that he gave the money??
[crickets]

Ok, so let me get this straight...

After hours of meeting with victims of the flooding and hurricane...something Obama hasn't done yet, because he's campaigning...

A victim asked Romney what she should do about the damages to her home, how its effecting her life, etc....and he told her something to the effect of:

There are programs available to help you. Please call the assistance line where professionals who know EXACTLY which supports you might qualify for and how to get you the help you need far better than I do will be able to help you.

And you have a problem with that answer?????

It seems to me that its just about the perfect answer. He didn't tell her that maybe she should have bought a home in a hurricane/flooding zone. He didn't try to play hero by writing her a check - which would have been read as patronizing and ridiculous by the media. He offered her reasonable, effective advice on how and where to look for the support that is in place to assist her.

Seriously, guys....this is just ridiculous. There are reasons to oppose Romney...but by harping on things like this there can be few conclusions that can be reached aside from the left knowing that Obama has so LITTLE to run on that you know you have to throw everything you can at Romney...

Mr. Romney let the cat out of the bag yesterday, when he misspoke and called our country "a company."

No mere slip of the tongue. It is a mindset, a way of life.

It follows that the American people, at least the little ones, are employees--with luck, working only for minimum wage with no benefits and, for Pete's sake, no unions to make the first two less likely.

Thus, telling this woman to go home and phone 211 makes perfect sense. Romney too used government subsidies and loopholes at Bain whenever he could find them. Only a stupid man turns down resources, for Pete's sake.

Only thing, the woman had better make that phone call soon. If Romney is elected, that emergency number and resources behind it, will be disconnected. Only the little people need such resources. The others live on hills, well above the floodwaters.

Romney. He's running for president, for Pete's sake.

2-1-1 is the same number you asswiping Liberals call for your Food Stamps.

Romney - good advice to this poor booger.

Romney/Ryan 2012 !!

From the comments below the article:

You lost your home so go home and call someone for help.
Brilliant.

That's like telling someone with Alzheimer's to go and shop around for the least expensive medical care.

---------------

When did the Republicans become so anti American? Government is at the core of how the American community comes together and how we take care of each other. We have control over our government through our "unsuppressed votes". And Republicans want to end that? I'm speechless.

Mitt has tons of money.

he could help people with his money.

Remember money is speach and you and he dont want the government to help people.

Time to prove big money will fill the void

Why did Mittens bother to go there? So he could look good.

What does he do?

Tells a homeless woman to go HOME and call 911.

To be fair to mitt, how was he to know that she doesn't have as many homes and phones as he does?

More excuses for this jackass? Bring 'em on, idiots.

Why did Mittens bother to go there? So he could look good.

What does he do?

Tells a homeless woman to go HOME and call 911.

To be fair to mitt, how was he to know that she doesn't have as many homes and phones as he does?

More excuses for this jackass? Bring 'em on, idiots.

You are unremarkable, so I dismissed you long ago as just another uber-biased blind partisan. Now I see you are on the same level as Truthdon'tmatter, Chris etc.:
An uber-biased blind partisan...that is also a moron.

What would you have him do? He isn't the President, and last I checked isn't in charge of relief efforts. You really are a dim bulb.

Then WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING THERE?

It's called campaigning... Something Obama has been doing since 2007.

So his campaign message is to build it on your own and then call and ask for government help. That's certainly his personal story.

Forum List

Back