Homeless. But..Scotland???

• Banned
It costs to get hair dye too.
However, I'm sure many are in the same boat she is. We all could wind up like her....due to no priorities or due to just circumstance. I know I'm prepared for it and have made what plans I can.

However, I'm sure many are in the same boat she is. We all could wind up like her....due to no priorities or due to just circumstance. I know I'm prepared for it and have made what plans I can.

You are correct most people are just a few paychecks from being put out on the streets, but if I was homeless I wouldn't be buying plane tickets to meet someone in Scotland either, and you have to keep in mind it costs to get a passport also.

You are correct most people are just a few paychecks from being put out on the streets, but if I was homeless I wouldn't be buying plane tickets to meet someone in Scotland either, and you have to keep in mind it costs to get a passport also.

I think mine was $100.00 .

I think mine was $100.00 .

I had to pay a couple hundred for an expedited passport, I don't know how much a ticket to Scotland costs but this chick definently spent some cash and if shes really homeless, thats money she could have spent on food and shelter.

Forum List

Back