Homeland Security to press ahead with Real ID

My uncles were not taught by idiots. Police men do not fire their weapons everytime they pull them out. Likewise, they do not always shoot to kill if there is an alternative to that.

What, do you live in Texas?

There you go with your condesending, sweeping generalizations based on your narrow, regional viewpoint of others different than yourself. The theory and practice of "shoot to kill" preceeds Texas by centuries. It has been common practice throughout the history of mankind and only within the last 30 years or so has it even been questioned -- by misguided people out of touch with reality -- as a valid practice.

We quit hitching our horses in front of the saloon and wearing sixguns to town back in the 1890s here.

Do you want them all to be charged with murder...
No. YOU do - or at least you SHOULD -- because you say there is ALWAYS an alternative to killing.

or do you want to leave a loophole open for that one in million chance that it was unavoidable?
According to you, by arguing that there is ALWAYS an alternative, NO chance exists.

So, why do you NOT want every police officer that kills someone to be charged with murder?

Maybe not... but they have to be PREPARED to use their weapon every time they draw it. One doesn't pull a weapon one isn't going to use or one winds up dead. As for shooting to wound. That doesn't comport with anything I've ever heard. It's my understanding that they're taught to aim at the largest spacial area, which is the torso, because their chance of hitting and disabling the other person is better. Plus, if you shoot to wound and the other person has a gun, they can still use it.

I don't live in Texas and I think you're incorrect.

My uncles are prepared to shoot to kill, but the original argument was that all police are trained to shoot to kill and not to shoot unless they intend to kill.

Do you talk to police or are you going by Law & Order reruns?

Really? Has he espoused Aryan supremacy? Encouraged or supported obliteration of Jews?

Didn't think so. Now don't you feel silly?

Not all, he has espoused rhetoric that is similar, if not in words - then in context, of Nazi stormtrooper tactics.

But you completely took what I said out of context anyhow. How typical of you. :eusa_hand:

There you go with your condesending, sweeping generalizations based on your narrow, regional viewpoint of others different than yourself. The theory and practice of "shoot to kill" preceeds Texas by centuries. It has been common practice throughout the history of mankind and only within the last 30 years or so has it even been questioned -- by misguided people out of touch with reality -- as a valid practice.

We quit hitching our horses in front of the saloon and wearing sixguns to town back in the 1890s here.

:razz:

No. YOU do - or at least you SHOULD -- because you say there is ALWAYS an alternative to killing.

According to you, by arguing that there is ALWAYS an alternative, NO chance exists.

So, why do you NOT want every police officer that kills someone to be charged with murder?

(sigh) I guess you want me to play your adolecent game here. Yes, charge all police who shoot and kill with murder. I can live with that law.

Happy now?

So, why were you equivocating?
Why were you arguing to leave a loophole open for that one in million chance that it was unavoidable?

Because you are a friggin homo and I was trying to compromise with you, dipshit.

Ah, I see.
You don't have anything supportable to say, so you revert to ad hominen attacks.

Tell me:
Wy dont you allow for that "one in a million chance" when dealing with non-police shootings?

I have a supportable opinion, I am just sick of you refusing to listen. How many times do I have to repeat shit for you? You are so ridiculous.

There is no one in a million chance that killing another person was unavoidable. Sorry, it is true. There are tazers, microwave rays, and plenty of other options for subduing a perp.

I am willing to bet that not only can you not name one scenario that would require killing a criminal, but that every death attributed to a policeman's firearm was avoidable.

So, every police officer that has ever killed anyone, under any circumstance, should be in jail - or put to death - for murder.

What a loon. :cuckoo:

See, this is what I am talking about. You begged me to give that answer. How many times did you demand that I answer that question? I knew full well that yu were waiting to say something stupid in retaliation and you did.

How old are you? 10?

Forum List

Back