"Homeland Security” suddenly needs 1.4 billion more rounds of ammunitioN

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
at the same time the government is making it harder for civilians to acquire ammunition and weapons.

Remember when Liberals meant people who stood for liberty? Yeah me either

at the same time the government is making it harder for civilians to acquire ammunition and weapons.

What has the government done to make it harder to acquire ammunition and weapons?

Why they caused the price to go up on the weapons and ammo...

Ohh wait that was the gun nutz in a fear driven demand frenzy that did that.

Making : in the process of doing.

Assault weapon bans, military style weapon bans, can only put 7 bullets in my magazine now, etc etc.

It's cool guys, at least they are being responsible and only allocating 4 bullets per US Citizen.

FEMA camps are taking reservations now!!

FEMA camps are taking reservations now!!

What has the government done to make it harder to acquire ammunition and weapons?

You must live in a vacuum.....

I see, you can't provide a single thing. Though keep lying to yourself, eventually it might come true :lol:

You must live in a vacuum.....

I see, you can't provide a single thing. Though keep lying to yourself, eventually it might come true :lol:

except I listed a bunch? NY already has laws saying you can't have certain weapons and that you can't have a certain amount of ammunition in the weapons you have. The USA is doing their best to further limit the ownership of weapons and ammunition countrywide.

The rounds are there for Obama's planned for Civil War, the one he keeps trying to instigate. If he can get the country, or the various parts of it to rise up in insurrection, the people who steadfastly oppose him most become delineated and segregated, just like Hitler had the SA leadership congregated at and fast asleep at the lakeside resort, the Night Of The Long Knives, and just as in the idea of the Conservative Idaho Citadel, all he would need is a B-2 coming in with a half dozen JDams and Dictator For Life Barack Obama would be declared within a half hour, Liberals would be flocking to the bars and restaurants open joyfully for celebratory cocktails and ordering all the local radio stations to play "Happy Days Are Here Again" non stop for a minimum 24 hours.

Funny thing about wars. They never end the way the party who starts the war envisions the war as ending. Do you suppose the Japanese pilots who eagerly boarded their zekes and betties on their carrier flight decks immediately prior to Pearl Harbor, or the flight crews that joyfully cheered them off and welcomed them back, would have been as enthusiastic if they could have foreseen Hiroshima and Nagasaki or the other 66 Japanese cities hit by hurricanes of flame? One historical treatise, "AirWar" by Chuck Jablonski used a single quote by Adolph Hitler from the thirties "Give me ten years and you wont recognize your cities!" alone on a single blank page opposed by a full page black and white photograph of a P-51 Mustang in invasion stripes at low altitude over a bombed out, burned out German city.

The rounds are there for Obama's planned for Civil War, the one he keeps trying to instigate. If he can get the country, or the various parts of it to rise up in insurrection, the people who steadfastly oppose him most become delineated and segregated, just like Hitler had the SA leadership congregated at and fast asleep at the lakeside resort, the Night Of The Long Knives, and just as in the idea of the Conservative Idaho Citadel, all he would need is a B-2 coming in with a half dozen JDams and Dictator For Life Barack Obama would be declared within a half hour, Liberals would be flocking to the bars and restaurants open joyfully for celebratory cocktails and ordering all the local radio stations to play "Happy Days Are Here Again" non stop for a minimum 24 hours.

Funny thing about wars. They never end the way the party who starts the war envisions the war as ending. Do you suppose the Japanese pilots who eagerly boarded their zekes and betties on their carrier flight decks immediately prior to Pearl Harbor, or the flight crews that joyfully cheered them off and welcomed them back, would have been as enthusiastic if they could have foreseen Hiroshima and Nagasaki or the other 66 Japanese cities hit by hurricanes of flame? One historical treatise, "AirWar" by Chuck Jablonski used a single quote by Adolph Hitler from the thirties "Give me ten years and you wont recognize your cities!" alone on a single blank page opposed by a full page black and white photograph of a P-51 Mustang in invasion stripes at low altitude over a bombed out, burned out German city.

All the Beck propaganda has caused you to have early dementia.

WOW. Seek help. Seriously. Something has gone bad fuking wrong in your head. Good luck. Or are you one of those sock puppets I was just reading about? Now you've got your dose of attention. What's next?

WOW. Seek help. Seriously. Something has gone bad fuking wrong in your head. Good luck. Or are you one of those sock puppets I was just reading about? Now you've got your dose of attention. What's next?

Yeah the idea that the Government would kill its own citizens is so absurd....

Forum List

Back